Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Kronecoin - [KRONE] - just another cryptocoin - page 8. (Read 39995 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Can someone PLS HELP a noob like me and tell me with what program can i mine this coin...sgminer,cgminer something like that....I would really apreciate it.Thank you very much!!!!
Dont bother mate, you wont be able to get any coins by now
whats your prediction about this coin? can reach 5k-10k sat?
masternode?
what can we do with this coin?
planning to be on bitt/polo?
It cant do any of that anymore, Say thanks to zpool
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
whats your prediction about this coin? can reach 5k-10k sat?
masternode?
what can we do with this coin?
planning to be on bitt/polo?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
pfff zpool mining.... if coin is add to zpool then nothing left for normal miners....coin is killed b burst mining..pfff
zpool=sh.it job....pfff

if u wanna safe this coin, pls block the zpool burst mining pllsss!!!!! otherways mine interest stopped at this moment...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Kronecoin is listed  Roll Eyes novaexchange / bittrex ?

Cryptopia
Alcurex
C-CEX
This is sad news. This was a nice coin with potential ;( Will have to dump mine while there is some price before autodumps ;(

That was my first reaction, but it will create volume and bring cheap coins to the market, and create great opportunity for us to buy low and hold.

Dont think so. To many coins will be autodumped and no serious investor will want coin thats being dumped every 15 minutes. So rest in peace KRONE ;(
Activity: 170
This is sad news. This was a nice coin with potential ;( Will have to dump mine while there is some price before autodumps ;(

That was my first reaction, but it will create volume and bring cheap coins to the market, and create great opportunity for us to buy low and hold.
Activity: 13
I just found out this coin and thought that I would start mining but when I tried to download the wallet my Avira Antivirus moved it to quarantine because of "TR/BitCoinMiner.ghfmz", can anyone confirm that this is safe program to use?  Undecided
Read this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
huh .. another new old coin ... good luck anyways 
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 714
Algo is Scrypt

Thanks for the information, I have searched through your website but cannot get it, you should show it in your website. I found block rewards, total supply, circulating supply (but I don't know how often you update this, I saw "1,441,300" on the website, is it latest value?)
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Wher is the roadmap❓
Activity: 35
copper member
Activity: 22
Hi dev
When will you add them to coinmarketcap ?

we will apply to coinmarketcap in the next weeks
Weeksss   HuhHuh Why Huh
they have a new rule more that $10K sales / day we are waiting to see those on Cryptopia

Actually for new coins I like,
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/krone/overview/BTC

That is disappointing news I just had them list a new coin last week, I think coinmarketcap is going to have this new move come back and bite them on the ass. Wouldn't the perfect POS (staking) coin have a low market volume? Seems that there is about 20:1 ratio of new POS:POW coins launching these days (maybe a slight exaggeration Wink.
Besides I see a lot of obsolete stuff they could cut back on rather than new coins, I suppose I wont be spending much time there from here on out, because I like to see the new coins...Smiley
Keep up the good work Dev!
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Kronecoin has been added to Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=scrypt

You can be paid in Kronecoin by using your KRONE address as your username and "c=KRONE" as your password.  Alternatively the pool can auto-exchange to BTC for you.

Happy mining!
Hi dev

Weeksss   HuhHuh Why Huh
they have a new rule more that $10K sales / day we are waiting to see those on Cryptopia

added on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kronecoin/
Activity: 146
Hi dev

Weeksss   HuhHuh Why Huh
Hi dev

Pages:
Jump to: