Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 18. (Read 36049 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

I still didn't receive kryll tokens for facebook bounty campaign.... even in it was told that it had to be distributed in 24h.

Ethereum gas price safe low is still 1. Is there any problem?

it seems that the bounty has been distributed because i just checked the bounty participant that they already received around 4 days ago

and i just wondering what the exchange that already accept this tokens?
For the social network gave 60-40 tokens. I'm also wondering whether there are any prospects for waiting to hope and believe in the future and development of the project, or sell all 40 tokens and buy yourself a bottle of dark beer)))
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
🦐 Kryll Editor Upgrade part 5: A more understandable editor

- Improved editor to clarify your strategies design.
- A hint box for each available features.
- Clearer logs and new graphic design for kick-ass backtesting.

No excuses to not build the next killer strategy!

A good step to make the development of this project but is this the price will go up again?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
🦐 Kryll Editor Upgrade part 5: A more understandable editor

- Improved editor to clarify your strategies design.
- A hint box for each available features.
- Clearer logs and new graphic design for kick-ass backtesting.

No excuses to not build the next killer strategy!

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

I still didn't receive kryll tokens for facebook bounty campaign.... even in it was told that it had to be distributed in 24h.

it seems that the bounty has been distributed because i just checked the bounty participant that they already received around 4 days ago

and i just wondering what the exchange that already accept this tokens?
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
About Kryll.io
Since 2009, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies enjoyed a phenomenal growth in terms of public interest and valuation. Holding investors, professional traders and hobbyists all bene ted in their own ways from the amazing opportunities granted by this brave new world. Nevertheless the trading game requires time, technical knowledge, analytical skills, discipline and proficiency using professional tools in order to achieve true success. Crypto traders without all of this missed opportunities or lost a chunk of their assets in the last few years.

Now that the Kryll.io platform enters the game, this is changing.

Kryll.io is your first intuitive platform to define powerful crypto trading strategies through a simple drag’n’drop editor. With our Wysiwyt™ (What You See Is What You Trade) flow-based technology you are now able to build from basic to advanced automated trading systems in an intuitive way, no dev skills needed anymore!

Kryll.io provides logical operators, markets indicators, value triggers, enhanced technical analysis, media opinion mining and deep-learning predictions; all this will help your to create automated winning strategies. Benchmark your strategies through real-time sandboxes and massive Kryll.io back-testing capabilities, share with the community, enjoy user-generated content… the revolution is here, don’t trade your life away!
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Kryll is listed on CoinRanker. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/kryll

Whether I see kryll at rank 1276 or I am wrong to think about it. I'm a little less understanding

What happens, whether the payment is still not done because I have not seen everyone happy because it has not received their tokens.

In the bounty telegram group tge manager said its 3 to 4days before tge payment done the final spreadsheet are in the kryll team hoping the payment for bounty hunter will start distribution  because its been a month since the campaign end.

I'm waiting for the payment to occur until now but they do not discuss anymore about the payment in telegram group.
are we talking about bounty rewards?
As soon as we have already talked about the bounty, let's ask my question.
Why the reward turned out to be very, very small. For social networks I will have to get 66 tokens (~ $ 5). It's funny, after all. For the airdrops there is more poured. I'm not complaining, you do not think. Just wondering why this happened?
It is likely that this could happen because of the large number of participants. Recently, this occupation increases popularity, but the pool for players remains the same.

I think it happened because they didn't reach hardcap until recently and therefore they have a token price that is not that great.
their twitter updates"  Bounty participants will receive their $KRL tokens next week. Thanks for your patience
"let's wait patiently

This week is almost over but I do not see any payment they will do but we should be more patient to wait for it.
I have not yet received Kryll tokens yet but if the bounty manager has announced they will distribute, then I expect. Thank you very much. Good luck!

hello,

Thanks to you!
Do not hesitate to follow Kryll project, you'll need it someday for sure: https://t.me/kryllnews

All the best,

Whether the bounty payments has been released or still, it is in the process. Already you took very long time for releasing the bounty and whether you are distributing this week or next week?
I see for the token distribution to participants of the bounty was implemented and already many also get his token, but I also do not know whether it is finished all or not.
A few hours earlier there were some who complained that they still did not receive a Kryll bounty reward (see here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40629526), but I think it's ongoing distribution and that everyone will receive. Good luck!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Kryll is listed on CoinRanker. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/kryll

Whether I see kryll at rank 1276 or I am wrong to think about it. I'm a little less understanding

What happens, whether the payment is still not done because I have not seen everyone happy because it has not received their tokens.

In the bounty telegram group tge manager said its 3 to 4days before tge payment done the final spreadsheet are in the kryll team hoping the payment for bounty hunter will start distribution  because its been a month since the campaign end.

I'm waiting for the payment to occur until now but they do not discuss anymore about the payment in telegram group.
Why the reward turned out to be very, very small. For social networks I will have to get 66 tokens (~ $ 5). It's funny, after all. For the airdrops there is more poured. I'm not complaining, you do not think. Just wondering why this happened?
It is likely that this could happen because of the large number of participants. Recently, this occupation increases popularity, but the pool for players remains the same.

I think it happened because they didn't reach hardcap until recently and therefore they have a token price that is not that great.
their twitter updates"  Bounty participants will receive their $KRL tokens next week. Thanks for your patience
"let's wait patiently

This week is almost over but I do not see any payment they will do but we should be more patient to wait for it.
I have not yet received Kryll tokens yet but if the bounty manager has announced they will distribute, then I expect. Thank you very much. Good luck!

hello,

Thanks to you!
Do not hesitate to follow Kryll project, you'll need it someday for sure: https://t.me/kryllnews

All the best,

Whether the bounty payments has been released or still, it is in the process. Already you took very long time for releasing the bounty and whether you are distributing this week or next week?
I see for the token distribution to participants of the bounty was implemented and already many also get his token, but I also do not know whether it is finished all or not.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Such business are getting smash.
Blameless job, engaging business, informed idea!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

In the bounty telegram group tge manager said its 3 to 4days before tge payment done the final spreadsheet are in the kryll team hoping the payment for bounty hunter will start distribution  because its been a month since the campaign end.

their twitter updates"  Bounty participants will receive their $KRL tokens next week. Thanks for your patience
"let's wait patiently

hello,

Thanks to you!

All the best,

Hello @Cent21. I was part of as a supporter in the Kryll twitter campaign and I received the bounty reward about 24 hours ago. I think they will pay for all. Good luck!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

"let's wait patiently

hello,

Thanks to you!

All the best,

Thanks for your invitation, but in this time dont have suficient interes to be part in Kryll. As a bounty supporter of Kryll I lost my time, the rewards being insignificant. Anyway, I will wish you all involved good luck.
copper member
Hello All,

Another news in the Kryll Platform.

🦐 #Kryll Editor Upgrade part 4 :

Beautify your flow like a snap.
Your composition is messy, you can no longer see clearly, you need to reorganize all this quickly? The new Kryll editor will be the key! 🔑

copper member

"let's wait patiently

hello,

Thanks to you!

All the best,
copper member

"let's wait patiently

Hello,

thanks, Bounty is released actually, check the bounty telegram https://t.me/kyrllbounty channel for informations, we will add an answer on the bounty thread also.

Thank you all !
Activity: 862
It seems like everyone has received a token from this project but I think all bounty participants receive very few tokens from their estimates and the token price is decreasing.

"let's wait patiently

Activity: 616

"let's wait patiently

copper member
Hello all,

🦐 #Kryll Editor Upgrade part 3 : Strategy group moving feature 🛠

This feature will allow you to move every Kryll strategy's blocks at once.

All the best,

copper member
I think this is great news. Despite the transfers, for the bounty company, I think it will be an excellent service. And I'll look forward to the development with impatience.

Hi,

Sorry for delay about bounty, will be done in the week.

Kind Regards,

Although it is delayed we will wait, because we are in the position of having no other obvious option. I sincerely wish you success to all real crypto projects.

Good luck!

Hello,

thanks, Bounty is released actually, check the bounty telegram https://t.me/kyrllbounty channel for informations, we will add an answer on the bounty thread also.

Thank you all !

Pages:
Jump to: