Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 22. (Read 36215 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

The project looks pretty smooth. It is evident that the team likes what they do.
I know that the open version will be available in December, based on the road map. But I hope that investors will share their impressions of the platform, already at the beginning of this summer.
Let the team make the service of high quality.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Hi team Kryll!

When the distribution to participants of the bounty is implemented?

You should join their telegram group if you want to find the answer you are questioning. I think they will answer your question there.
true indeed seem more active team so its giving new info via telegram, and perhaps, for now, have to be patient in awaiting distribution, hopefully the outcome is disappointing.

Token sale has long since ended but they have not done the distribution for now. whether they do not have the right time to distribute it?
the manager of the campaign is busy kicking out users that didnt follow the rules and checking post quality of every person on signature campaign. it said the spreadsheet will be open in a week or two not sure when is the distribution.
But if I'm not mistaken, the spreadsheet is already open for viewing. And there are already indicated tokens.
Yes, true spreadsheet is already open and the results obtained seem to not very much. Perhaps for distribution will be implemented soon.

Did they opened the spreadsheet to public because they took very long to open the spreadsheet. Anyhow people are waiting for this bounty payment from many days.
very good news if the spreadsheet is already open, it looks like in the near future it will do distribution.
We pray the best, hopefully the distribution went smoothly.
It is indeed true that the wait for participants who joined here, I myself also hope later distribution is running smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

Hi team Kryll!

You should join their telegram group if you want to find the answer you are questioning. I think they will answer your question there.
true indeed seem more active team so its giving new info via telegram, and perhaps, for now, have to be patient in awaiting distribution, hopefully the outcome is disappointing.

Token sale has long since ended but they have not done the distribution for now. whether they do not have the right time to distribute it?
the manager of the campaign is busy kicking out users that didnt follow the rules and checking post quality of every person on signature campaign. it said the spreadsheet will be open in a week or two not sure when is the distribution.
But if I'm not mistaken, the spreadsheet is already open for viewing. And there are already indicated tokens.
Yes, true spreadsheet is already open and the results obtained seem to not very much. Perhaps for distribution will be implemented soon.

Did they opened the spreadsheet to public because they took very long to open the spreadsheet. Anyhow people are waiting for this bounty payment from many days.
very good news if the spreadsheet is already open, it looks like in the near future it will do distribution.
We pray the best, hopefully the distribution went smoothly.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Hi team Kryll!

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Hi team Kryll!

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

Hi team Kryll!

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Yobit Exchange, this is not quite what I expected.I understand, that at first, it can be difficult with large exchangers. But I hope that this exchanger is not your goal, and soon we will see the announcement about entering more worthy exchangers. I will wait for this information.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

Hi team Kryll!

Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●

Hi team Kryll!

Activity: 306
Dear community,

KRL is now available on Yobit Exchange with following trading pairs : KRL/BTC KRL/ETH KRL/USD KRL/DOGE KRL/WAVES KRL/RUR

KRL on Yobit (BTC) : https://yobit.net/en/trade/KRL/BTC

I am very pleased with the new listing. I did not expect such rapid development of the project. New news appears almost every day. Why did not I learn about the project before)
copper member
Activity: 371
Merit: 2
Dear community,

KRL is now available on Yobit Exchange with following trading pairs : KRL/BTC KRL/ETH KRL/USD KRL/DOGE KRL/WAVES KRL/RUR

its good to hear kryll getting listed on yobit i hope the volume skyrockets so there are more exchange willing to list kryll. i hope the daily volume reaches 150k i heard its the requirement to get listed on coinmarketcap.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest. For CoinmarketCap according to their latest rules it is 100 000$ volume daily to get listed. We hope to reach it fast.

By the way we are still working with a lot of exchange to get listed but it takes time.

Stay tuned!

All the best,
Paul
Dear community,

its good to hear kryll getting listed on yobit i hope the volume skyrockets so there are more exchange willing to list kryll. i hope the daily volume reaches 150k i heard its the requirement to get listed on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Dear community,

Thanks for update !
copper member
Activity: 371
Merit: 2
Dear community,

Activity: 394
Merit: 129
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
just got an update from telegram ubercool said spreadsheet will be open in a week or two lots of cheaters are disqualified, checking post quality of each user. hopefully all of the participants that cheated gets disqualified.
I think it's their responsibility to find cheaters, and act in accordance with the rules. And I hope that this will be a fair control.

As for the project, I want to support the team in the matter, of exchanges.
Many are not happy with the weak exchanges, and they want to see the KRYLL in the top.What you say is good, I would like that too. But we must understand that not every project can, at the start, get on large exchangers. I think that the smooth development of the project will contribute to this in the near future. It will be much luchshe, if the team will be focused on the development of the project. I do not hurry with this, and without problems, give you time guys. Cool
just got an update from telegram ubercool said spreadsheet will be open in a week or two lots of cheaters are disqualified, checking post quality of each user. hopefully all of the participants that cheated gets disqualified.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Hi team Kryll!

Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

Hi team Kryll!

Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Hi team Kryll!

Pages:
Jump to: