Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kucoin Futures - Trade Easier, Profit More! - page 9. (Read 4296 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
My spider senses are alerting me to known shill accounts/scam promoter accounts hyping this exchange.

Beware guys & gals - this will get messy. DON'T do any KYC here.

Don't you think you should give more facts than some spider senses? Without facts, I don't understand why you are warning user here. Which shill acounts are you talking about?
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
My spider senses are alerting me to known shill accounts/scam promoter accounts hyping this exchange.

Beware guys & gals - this will get messy. DON'T do any KYC here.
copper member
Activity: 472
Merit: 17
KuCoin - The People's Exchange
Kucoin is one of the most innovative fintech companies, with top tier security. They never stop adding features and fun uses. I hope they do a customer rewards program. Paid in KCS, of course. I'm going to go see what this Futures market is looking like. Keep it up Kucoin, I saw you guys rank top 3 in recent exchange rankings. Means others are noticing too.

We're delighted to know your positive feedback on our platform. We have a lot of reward programs and activities being offered by the exchange, please visit our website to know more information. Thank you for supporting KuCoin!
Activity: 23
Merit: 2
Kucoin is one of the most innovative fintech companies, with top tier security. They never stop adding features and fun uses. I hope they do a customer rewards program. Paid in KCS, of course. I'm going to go see what this Futures market is looking like. Keep it up Kucoin, I saw you guys rank top 3 in recent exchange rankings. Means others are noticing too.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
On June 24, 2020 which is today KuCoin, an IDG-backed crypto exchange, announced that its P2P Fiat Market added support for US Dollars (USD), meaning traders can buy cryptocurrencies like USDT, BTC and ETH with USD via PayPal and other payment methods. This is another mainstream fiat currency supported by the KuCoin P2P Fiat Market after the opening of Chinese Yuan (CNY), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Vietnamese Dong (VND) and Canadian Dollar (CAD).

If dont have an account with Kucoin open one now.

Source.
copper member
Hello.

Welcome to bitcointalk!
I have a few questions.

I was in your website and saw this:

1. Base on your data, 1/4 people in crypto is with KuCoin, is this only an assumption?
2. On your terms and Conditions, I cannot find if I am okay to use the service as there is no list of Country that you allow and do not allow.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumer, so some or all of the disclaimers in this section may not apply to you.

Screenshot taken from,
Code:
https://www.kucoin.com/ucenter/signup?lang=en_US

other source:
Code:
https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-terms-of-use

This is not an assumption. You can check the number of crypto traders and compare. We found that there were over 20 million users around the world involved with activities relevant to cryptocurrencies, and KuCoin has over 5 million registered users. Based on these numbers, you can see that 1/4 of people involved with crypto are with KuCoin.

KuCoin may not provide services for all markets and jurisdictional areas and may restrict the use of services in certain areas ("restricted areas"). As a new technology, it is difficult to define the attitude towards blockchain and cryptocurrency across different countries. While Canada and Australia appear to be more friendly towards cryptocurrencies, certain countries and regions totally prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies in any format. Even within the policies of states there may be different rules that impact operations. Especially now with the development of cryptocurrencies, we are seeing that countries are constantly adjusting their regulatory policies to match the need for economic growth. This is true for India and South Korea where they recently lifted the ban on digital currency transactions. For these reasons, it would be futile to make a definite list in such a complex and changing environment.
copper member

USD/USDT Lending Rate Adjustment in Perpetual Futures

Effective from June 24, 2020, KuCoin Futures will adjust .USDINT (daily USD lending rate) from 0.060% to 0.030%, .USDINT8H (8-hour USD lending rate) from 0.010% to 0.000%, .USDTINT (daily USDT lending rate) from 0.060% to 0.030%, and .USDTINT8H (8-hour USDT lending rate) from 0.010% to 0.000%.

Details: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-usd-usdt-lending-rate-adjustment-in-perpetual-futures

copper member
They need to be updated so that they will not left behind the scene there are so many exchange coming up already and also the others big tier exchange are still doing a good performance and by having or joining trend it shows how Kucoin make an effort to still get the one of the best exchange running today.
Circa 2018, Kucoin exchange has some technical issues but they solved those issues well and have grown bigger and bigger over time. The Bitcoin Futures on Kucoin exchange is another product that will help Kucoin growing better and keep their top positions among exchanges. The bitcoin futures is a trend and if Kucoin can build up a good product for it, they will have brighter future. The competition over crypto exchanges is very very tough nowadays. Past lessons from Poloniex, and Bittrex are key for current big exchanges that they will probably lose their top positions anytime.

We may say we missed the old times, but everything's better now that we're seeing the fruition of our hard work, which by the way is nothing if not for your guys' support. Thank you for welcoming us here in Bitcointalk!
copper member
Glad to see you here on bitcointalk forum.
I have been using Kucoin and Kucoin Futures even before rebranding happened from KuMex.
Never had any issues with trading, depositing or withdrawing coins.

We're glad you're having a splendid time using our services. DO not hesitate to let us know should you need help within our platform. Thank you!
copper member
They need to be updated so that they will not left behind the scene there are so many exchange coming up already and also the others big tier exchange are still doing a good performance and by having or joining trend it shows how Kucoin make an effort to still get the one of the best exchange running today.
Circa 2018, Kucoin exchange has some technical issues but they solved those issues well and have grown bigger and bigger over time. The Bitcoin Futures on Kucoin exchange is another product that will help Kucoin growing better and keep their top positions among exchanges. The bitcoin futures is a trend and if Kucoin can build up a good product for it, they will have brighter future. The competition over crypto exchanges is very very tough nowadays. Past lessons from Poloniex, and Bittrex are key for current big exchanges that they will probably lose their top positions anytime.
I remember that (2018 technical issues), fast customer support respond(espcially Melanie White) and future trading integration proves Kucoin not to be selfish exchange which is only after making money in dubious way. Besides, i also learn that Kucoin currently offering free USDT welcome campaign for all new users.

Recently started on kucoin trading. Awesome experience. Nice and informative user interface.
Welcome to the peoples exchange site that treats everyone special.

Thank you guys for appreciating what our Community Management team and Support team are doing! We will make sure to do our best to attend to your concerns regarding our services. Cheers!
copper member
as marketing campaigns run with kucoin futures, choosing to create a signiture program is very good, of course this way will make it known to many people especially in the bitcointalk forum
Appreciate your feedback! We hope to grow with you in KuCoin and are happy to see you here in Bitcointalk forum!
copper member
Welcome to worlds biggest crypto forum "Bitcointalk".
Kucoin exchange has been on the forum for a long time, not since today but I congratulate for the Service announcement of Kucoin Futures.
Its good to see that your team feel it necessary to let our community users know about your new trading platform. Kucoin is one of the leading and popular trading destination for worldwide traders and i believe users will get best trading experience from this one too. Hope community users will get faster responses from your end if they face any unwanted issues by using your platform.  
Kucoin exchange adapts so well to crypto trend. After the trend of margin trades, the future trades is a new trend and Kucoin has been fastly to integrate it on their exchange and even decided to run a signature campaign to promote their new product to the crypto traders. I wish best things to Kucoin and the manager.
We'd like to thank everyone for welcoming KuCoin in this forum with open arms, and rest assured we will do our best to keep everyone here informed of the latest updates happening in our platform. Thanks for your support, guys!
copper member
New User Welcome Campaign: Additional Tasks and Rewards for KuCoin Futures

Task 1: Complete your first deposit/transfer to your futures account
Task 2: Complete your first futures deal

Details: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-new-user-welcome-campaign
Besides, i also learn that Kucoin currently offering free USDT welcome campaign for all new users.
I know what you are talking about. It is there: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-new-user-welcome-campaign
There are 4 prize pools for 4 levels of participations and additional rewards too.
Weekly Reward Rules:

Complete any 1 of the 4 tasks to get an equal share of the prize pool of 500 USDT.
Complete any 2 of the 4 tasks to get an equal share of the prize pool of 800 USDT.
Complete any 3 of the 4 tasks to get an equal share of the prize pool of 1000 USDT.
Complete all 4 tasks to get an equal share of the prize pool of 1200 USDT.

Additional Rewards:

Passing the KYC certification (Advanced Verification) can increase the original reward by 50%.
Yes, it is and thank you for providing the insight informations about the promo.

Besides, i also learn that Kucoin currently offering free USDT welcome campaign for all new users.
I know what you are talking about. It is there: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-new-user-welcome-campaign
There are 4 prize pools for 4 levels of participations and additional rewards too.
Weekly Reward Rules:

Complete any 1 of the 4 tasks to get an equal share of the prize pool of 500 USDT.
Complete any 2 of the 4 tasks to get an equal share of the prize pool of 800 USDT.
Complete any 3 of the 4 tasks to get an equal share of the prize pool of 1000 USDT.

Additional Rewards:

Passing the KYC certification (Advanced Verification) can increase the original reward by 50%.

This is a good offer from KuCoin, but i hope even the old members will get a chance to be part of their promo this is a big help to an older trader to get a chance to win their cash reward.
The old users are already part of their promo on every listed coin, trading contest and some special rewards just every good and decent exchange does which i believe more will be implement in the future.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 562
Weekly Reward Rules:

Additional Rewards:

This is a good offer from KuCoin, but i hope even the old members will get a chance to be part of their promo this is a big help to an older trader to get a chance to win their cash reward.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Weekly Reward Rules:

Additional Rewards:

I remember that (2018 technical issues), fast customer support respond(espcially Melanie White) and future trading integration proves Kucoin not to be selfish exchange which is only after making money in dubious way. Besides, i also learn that Kucoin currently offering free USDT welcome campaign for all new users.

Recently started on kucoin trading. Awesome experience. Nice and informative user interface.
Welcome to the peoples exchange site that treats everyone special.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Kucoin already has a big name and a very good reputation..  I'm not very active trading at Kucoin but Kucoin is a very recommended exchange.  good luck with this new project and hopefully your signature campaign runs smoothly..
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Glad to see you here on bitcointalk forum.
I have been using Kucoin and Kucoin Futures even before rebranding happened from KuMex.
Never had any issues with trading, depositing or withdrawing coins.
Pages:
Jump to: