Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KVA] Keva - Cryptocurrency with Key-Value Data Store - page 10. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
does it have a paper wallet or webwallet ?

Not yet. We welcome community contribution on these  Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Please provide Link for wallets.

MAC wallets available?
GITHUB shows Pre-release Mac wallet.
Kindly update the same ASAP.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
exchange???

We want to encourage more people to actually use Kevacoin. For this to happen, we probably need exchanges. It was launched about 12 hours ago, so we may need a little bit more time.

We just created a micro-blog on the mainnet. It is easy and fun, and costs very little. So why not try it!

---

Too early to be listed in exchanges.  If you can attract users to actually use your platform, it may add value to your coin. Because without actual usage, this is basically relying on traders, which doesn't have long-lasting impact to its value.
Activity: 54
does it have a paper wallet or webwallet ?
 Can someone else create the same keva_namespace, if I already created a keva_namespace?

e.g. keva_namespace "WWW"

Thanks

Yes! The namespace display name "WWW" is for your own convenience and record, so that you know which namespace is for what purpose. When you call keva_namespace, it will always create a unique namespace id, which you should use in your subsequent Keva operations. This is to avoid name squatting, i.e. the popular names are quickly claimed by speculators without intention to actually use (e.g. in the case of Namecoin).

To show all your namespace, use the command "keva_list_namespaces". It will show the display names and their corresponding namespace ids. The unique namespace id always starts with "N".
Activity: 9
  Can someone else create the same keva_namespace, if I already created a keva_namespace?

e.g. keva_namespace "WWW"

Thanks
Activity: 207
Merit: 5

Well, I did not have anything even in "pending", so if that means that blocks has not matured, that explains it : )

i got same condition at first time .... before mature, in "pending balance" also zero.

btw, do you get your coin now? thanks.

if not yet, Check your wallet that should be start with "V" not "T"
Activity: 19
Merit: 36
I was mining 4 hours on kevapool.com with 2kh/s hashrate and so far nothing, absolutely 0 KVA mined. We probably need a better pool or I don't know what is the issue...

need more than 3 hours to get mature. be patient .....  Grin

i am mining on official pool and get paid.....

Well, I did not have anything even in "pending", so if that means that blocks has not matured, that explains it : )
I was mining 4 hours on kevapool.com with 2kh/s hashrate and so far nothing, absolutely 0 KVA mined. We probably need a better pool or I don't know what is the issue...

need more than 3 hours to get mature. be patient .....  Grin

i am mining on official pool and get paid.....

Activity: 19
Merit: 36
exchange???

We want to encourage more people to actually use Kevacoin. For this to happen, we probably need exchanges. It was launched about 12 hours ago, so we may need a little bit more time.

We just created a micro-blog on the mainnet. It is easy and fun, and costs very little. So why not try it!

Code:
kevacoin-cli keva_namespace "Keva Blog"
{
  "txid": "c23d373f4e675921e19349a7b6dc3abf5e9146eab9876327443147c390be482c",
  "namespaceId": "Nd25va1gcEFjWgJtzU7Vuu3dG7gWE7G77y"
}

kevacoin-cli keva_put Nd25va1gcEFjWgJtzU7Vuu3dG7gWE7G77y "1" "Kevacoin was launched on Thursday, January 16, 2020, at 03:00GMT. Thank you for your support!"
{
  "txid": "39e848f33fef9f6140804ed358ae82555faac519ceef9806595c870cf4a4657f"
}

kevacoin-cli keva_get Nd25va1gcEFjWgJtzU7Vuu3dG7gWE7G77y 1
{
  "key": "1",
  "value": "Kevacoin was launched on Thursday, January 16, 2020, at 03:00GMT. Thank you for your support!"
}
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
exchange???
Cannot connect to the mining pool

may be internet problem

We plan to launch the mainnet on Thursday, January 16, 2020, at 03:00GMT.
Words of the Dev

mainnet is running as stated
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

We plan to launch the mainnet on Thursday, January 16, 2020, at 03:00GMT.
Words of the Dev
Activity: 11
Activity: 4
Go mainnet!

Wallet still can't connect to the main network