Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KZCASH - KZC - page 58. (Read 73782 times)

Activity: 704
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 05:09:21 PM
Wts KZC, pm for info
Activity: 344
Merit: 14
November 03, 2017, 03:36:05 PM
Thank You all for Your advice, comments and support!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Tomorrow 04.11.2018 at 07.00 GMT (13.00 Astana time) our Development team will start test&maintenance work on our network.
To avoid any delays ALL USERS are advised to refrain from transfers till 21.00 GMT (03.00 Astana time).
All Masternode holders are asked to keep their Maternodes running.
As an usual practice please make backup of Your wallets and keep it safe.
Thank You in advance for Your help and support.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

Do not waste time,  this project is just at very beginning, your quick fork will benefit everyone and future of this project.

Project just have some discuss moment but devs team work and try fix it. Many coins had problems with implementation masternode rewards. Team is active. The network growth fast. I hope it coin will have good price.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
November 03, 2017, 12:58:29 PM
WTS
1400KZC
please pm
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 12:56:11 PM
Wts 2002 KZC =0.25 BTC (or ZEC at ex rate)
closed
Activity: 160
November 03, 2017, 12:45:57 PM

What especial has x11? It's just proof of work hashing algo.
What about AMS and XLR coins that use xevan algo (double x17) and they have no problem with masternodes,  no forks, no 51% attack.
I was having 90% of AMS net hashrate on my CryptoHub for some weeks and everything was ok.  KZ Cash even doesn't trade anywhere, who will make forks, for what reason?

no forks, no 51% attack. -> neither we had.

who will make forks, for what reason? -> There are examples of similar networks having forks without purpose. There was no purpose of someone.

I was having 90% of AMS net hashrate on my CryptoHub for some weeks and everything was ok. -> Depends on situation. Was that a period after ALL things settled?

[/quote]

I do not think you have another option, have to release new wallet and go folk.

For miner, they will not come to your pool, they are gaining double reward from coin-miner.info than yours. why they come?
You always say you have 5 pool partners, it is not the matter, others pool almost get 0 hash currently, large pools will come after we listed in exchange, and miner see they can mine our coins for good profit.

Be confident, your are Devs,  the pool 100% sure will come back and update the new wallet, without dev, what they mined is no value if they do not follow our new chain.

Do not waste time,  this project is just at very beginning, your quick fork will benefit everyone and future of this project.

Activity: 2
November 03, 2017, 11:53:53 AM
Wts 2002 KZC =0.25 BTC (or ZEC at ex rate)
Activity: 23
November 03, 2017, 11:27:21 AM
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
November 03, 2017, 10:51:53 AM
We will announce very soon about some recommended actions to help us resolving the issue completely.
Please let the tech team do their job and report first.
Activity: 30
November 03, 2017, 05:44:10 AM
this seems to be a good project. i am in
Activity: 142
November 03, 2017, 05:39:07 AM
WTS 1000 KZC - 0.2 btc or equivalent.
November 03, 2017, 05:22:53 AM
KZ_Cash_Support, Bы плaниpyeтe зaпycтить cвoй пyл? Ecли дa, тo кoгдa?

We invite all ASIC miners to join our pool to decentralize mining. It is 1% fee, autopayouts from 5 KZC.

Here are ports available.

URL (difficulty 0.01):   stratum+tcp://kzpool.com:3335
URL (difficulty 1):      stratum+tcp://kzpool.com:3336
URL (difficulty 10):     stratum+tcp://kzpool.com:3337
URL (difficulty 100):    stratum+tcp://kzpool.com:3338
URL (difficulty 200):    stratum+tcp://kzpool.com:3339
URL (difficulty 1200):   stratum+tcp://kzpool.com:3340
URL (difficulty 16000):  stratum+tcp://kzpool.com:3341

Ports 3339, 3340 and 3341 - dynamic difficulty, others - static.

We use all possible channels to invite miners.
November 03, 2017, 04:39:12 AM
Moжeт pyccкyю вeткy coздaдим? a тo ceйчac нaмeшaeм вceгo нa paзныx языкax..

May be need to open russian thread? Dear all, sorry for our disscussoin on rus lang. We find pool, that didnt pay rewards for mn and consist more than 80% of hashrate and try to understand, whats happend

By end of the day we will have double language here.
Activity: 53
November 03, 2017, 04:32:24 AM
Moжeт pyccкyю вeткy coздaдим? a тo ceйчac нaмeшaeм вceгo нa paзныx языкax..

May be need to open russian thread? Dear all, sorry for our disscussoin on rus lang. We find pool, that didnt pay rewards for mn and consist more than 80% of hashrate and try to understand, whats happend
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
November 03, 2017, 04:30:42 AM

Dev

https://pool.coin-miners.info/site/mining

The pool does not pay the Mosternode award !!!!!!!!

Oбpaтитe внимaниe, вce выплaты yxoдят мимo Macтepнoд, зa ceгoдняшнюю нoчь выплaты мacтepнoдaм peзкo coкpaтилиcь.
Пpoшy peшить дaннyю пpoблeмy в кpoтчaйшиe cpoки.

Зapaнee Блaгoдapeн.

Again to make it clear. Let me give You an example. To keep the chain secure 2 months ago Dash disabled some options of Masternodes. And announced it as a temporar solution to keep the network secure.
We have explained that right now enforcing 100% has risks for network to make forks, so we put network 100% security as a priority.
At the same time we work non-stop to enable it without risks.
We work to bring more mining pools, and on changing protocol so that 100% payments to MN will be done with no risks to the network. We are doing tests before implementing on the whole networks. It takes time. We planned to finish all tech organizational works by mid November as announced earlier.
And still MN are getting payments now.

We ask you to solve this problem more quickly, Masternode payments are now chaotic, we would like to see the stability of the payment of rewards.

Just enforce masternode payments as you should have!  Why did you frighten all pools on saturday-sunday and now at friday it is still no enforced?

kzcash-cli getblocktemplate

"masternode_payments_enforced": false
Activity: 51
November 03, 2017, 04:03:14 AM
use last version of wallet - 1.7.1 -  its work fine
Activity: 60
November 03, 2017, 03:57:20 AM
I'm affraid it is not working as you wish
the wallet do not fully sync, problems with starting
Activity: 50
November 03, 2017, 03:52:42 AM

Dev

Oбpaтитe внимaниe, вce выплaты yxoдят мимo Macтepнoд, зa ceгoдняшнюю нoчь выплaты мacтepнoдaм peзкo coкpaтилиcь.

Зapaнee Блaгoдapeн.

Again to make it clear. Let me give You an example. To keep the chain secure 2 months ago Dash disabled some options of Masternodes. And announced it as a temporar solution to keep the network secure.
We have explained that right now enforcing 100% has risks for network to make forks, so we put network 100% security as a priority.
We work to bring more mining pools, and on changing protocol so that 100% payments to MN will be done with no risks to the network. We are doing tests before implementing on the whole networks. It takes time. We planned to finish all tech organizational works by mid November as announced earlier.

We ask you to solve this problem more quickly, Masternode payments are now chaotic, we would like to see the stability of the payment of rewards.
November 03, 2017, 03:43:12 AM

Dev

Зapaнee Блaгoдapeн.

November 03, 2017, 03:33:22 AM
Hi I'm collecting 1000KZC and operating the masternode.

Like everyone else, MN status was initially ENABLED and now WATCHDOG_EXPIRED.

However, MN revenue comes in at 2.25 KZC every time. It looks like working well.

Should I install SENTINEL following the complex steps of the official guide? (I'm afraid to try)

If I just leave it in WATCHDOG_EXPIRED state, There's something wrong with my MN?

Thank you for your friend who explained it to me.

P.S In addition, I want to know how much KZC I have to earn per day if it should be normal to set up a master node.

How do I calculate it? What is KZC's block time? It is not mentioned anywhere.
Status WATCHDOG_EXPIRED means that your masternode works not quite right.. And in the future reward will be disabled for MN without Sentinel, so.. I advise you to install Sentinel. It's more easy than setup a MN itself Smiley

Just enter commands from manual one by one and that's all!

To avoid misunderstanding. We appreciated Mr. Darklion activity and made an agreement with him. At present he is doing tech support work for our Organization, that is limited to technical assistance in wallets, Masternodes setup and related issues.
Pages:
Jump to: