Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KZCASH - KZC - page 55. (Read 73782 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 04:21:59 PM
Dear Community!

Since we have announced last working plans 10 days ago, we want to make short summury.
-Chinese webpage - launched.
-MN payments - enforced.
-Pool - launched, interface in development.
-Listings - applied, waiting.

What are our next steps:
1 KZPool interface development (est 1 week)
2 Preparing to organize first DAO voting (10%), in technical and informational respect (est 2 weeks)
3 Crypto-ATM research and negotiation (est 6 weeks, 5 units) - to purchase and launch it in Kazakhstan.

Thank You for Your great support. We will announce more details in the days coming.
Follow us on Twitter.
Kudos to you all
Activity: 344
Merit: 14
November 05, 2017, 04:20:22 PM
why do you need blockchain for this project?

Already answered.
Decentralization and trust.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 04:19:26 PM
why do you need blockchain for this project?
November 05, 2017, 03:31:32 PM
Dear Community!

Since we have announced last working plans 10 days ago, we want to make short summury.
-Chinese webpage - launched.
-MN payments - enforced.
-Pool - launched, interface in development.
-Listings - applied, waiting.

What are our next steps:
1 KZPool interface development (est 1 week)
2 Preparing to organize first DAO voting (10%), in technical and informational respect (est 2 weeks)
3 Crypto-ATM research and negotiation (est 6 weeks, 5 units) - to purchase and launch it in Kazakhstan.

Thank You for Your great support. We will announce more details in the days coming.
Follow us on Twitter.
November 05, 2017, 11:45:25 AM
So, what's the purpose of having your token?

To widespread it in the country and in the region. Not for markets only, but for people and SME businesses.
November 05, 2017, 11:42:44 AM

The first miners who got them cheap are in rush to sell off and the price went down due to low liquidity at the exchange. Let them go before we start official campaign on November, 16th.
Activity: 50
November 05, 2017, 11:11:12 AM
Activity: 151
Merit: 105
November 05, 2017, 10:49:52 AM
Dear community,

We're temporary disabling InstantSend functionality due to potential quorum exploit method that was discovered in KZCash's codebase. This issue could lead to double spendings or a possible network forks, which is obviously not what we need right now.

As a result, right now any InstantSend transactions will fallback to normal confirmation times.

This part of protocol was inherited straight from Dash, and that's why they also desided to disable InstantSend network-wide too.

On the bright side, there are already known solution for this, so we have a chance of applying it through a network update a bit faster than Dash itself, as we don't have any strict hardfork schedule at this point that would limit us in doing that.

Thanks for understanding.
November 05, 2017, 09:14:42 AM
I was mining at kzpool for like 12hrs with 11hgz, not any payout made...im getting fud.. some1 pls guide me

ATTENTION!
Concerning KZpool work.
Minimum payouts are set at 5.00 KZC. User interface is still under development and will be improved in 5 days.
Miners with relatively small power may suffer temporar delays in payments, but You can be sure all coins will be paid.
Should any questions concerning pool payments appear please inform at [email protected]
We will announce any improvements as they are completed.
Thank You for supporting our Community!
Activity: 20
November 05, 2017, 08:46:46 AM
I was mining at kzpool for like 12hrs with 11hgz, not any payout made...im getting fud.. some1 pls guide me
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 11:42:19 PM
November 04, 2017, 07:12:45 PM
At last, we have p2pool for KZCash
Open source, no hidden payments, no delays - if you find block - you take your reward.... Immediately see reward in your wallet..   Without "problem with interface and low HR"
PPLNS metod - dont worry - your rewards  are grow with time and if you take off your ASIC - you will take your rewards some more time after

http://crypto.mine.nu:8279/static/

P.S. To Devs -  i think you must put this link to first page because -
1. Its first p2pool node for your coin;
2. It situated in Kazakhstan.

P.S.S. If any people need (big DOA on this node - more than 2%) - we can start nodes in Russia and Europe, just let me know.

Hmm..
technology uses p2pool,
but> Browsers: 0 out, 0 in
 Huh
Activity: 51
November 04, 2017, 04:28:59 PM
At last, we have p2pool for KZCash
Open source, no hidden payments, no delays - if you find block - you take your reward.... Immediately see reward in your wallet..   Without "problem with interface and low HR"
PPLNS metod - dont worry - your rewards  are grow with time and if you take off your ASIC - you will take your rewards some more time after

http://crypto.mine.nu:8279/static/

P.S. To Devs -  i think you must put this link to first page because -
1. Its first p2pool node for your coin;
2. It situated in Kazakhstan.

P.S.S. If any people need (big DOA on this node - more than 2%) - we can start nodes in Russia and Europe, just let me know.
November 04, 2017, 04:06:58 PM
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?

There is announced in the country anohther cryptocurrency planned for the next year, but we will see these are just plans so far. We are the first and believe to be the best  in Central Asia!
Activity: 42
November 04, 2017, 03:28:24 PM
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
Activity: 22
November 04, 2017, 03:03:51 PM
Бecплaтныe кoины для кaзaxcтaнцeв бyдyт?)
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
November 04, 2017, 01:41:44 PM
ATTENTION ALL COMMUNITY MEMBERS!
At the moment all MASTERNODES are getting paid 100% in confirmity with protocol.
Maintenance works are succesfully finished.
Feel free to use Your wallets.
Our tech team is still monitoring the network stability!
We are working for You!
More news coming. Follow us on Twitter!

Great news for the community. Enhanced network stability and regular masternode rewards are key factors to become attractive for big investors.
Activity: 51
November 04, 2017, 01:36:25 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 01:20:38 PM
Hello,

New pool at pool.mine-pool.ro

Thank You!
November 04, 2017, 12:32:41 PM