Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LADAcoin ΛAΔA (LDC) / PoW / Depends Money of Balance - page 4. (Read 242158 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
To enter the  < setgenerate true 1 > team into wallet consoles without quotes.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hello
I find this coin now.
I can mine this coin only from wallet? May i get more informatiom and how to start ?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Thanks for your feedback Dev Smiley
A quick question here by the way, can we still do mining with our wallet, if so is the current version is 0.10.4.12 ?
Thanks in advanced  Roll Eyes
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
LADA <[¤]> ΛΑΔΑ ✯ 2016

Strong Buy.

On a coin that can barely be mined due to the devs hacking it up to crash? All yours dude....lol Cheesy

Nobody hacked anything, but rather improved protection against rapid mining, and you just make empty conclusions

By "hacked" I mean you changed the code so that it crashes. Please explain to me how this is an "empty conclusion"? You haven't answered my questions above either. Why does it crash when server=1 is set?
Set server=1 for open port 8833 and for incoming connections.
And on which computer do you start the LADAcoin wallet?

I have it running on a Linux machine (Ubuntu 16). I can get it to work without server=1...but without server=1 I'm not sure how I can mine this...

I can not specify rcpport or it must be 8833?

rcpport=8832 (Default)

For what need you rpcport ?
LADA <[¤]> ΛΑΔΑ ✯ 2016

Strong Buy.

On a coin that can barely be mined due to the devs hacking it up to crash? All yours dude....lol Cheesy

Nobody hacked anything, but rather improved protection against rapid mining, and you just make empty conclusions

By "hacked" I mean you changed the code so that it crashes. Please explain to me how this is an "empty conclusion"? You haven't answered my questions above either. Why does it crash when server=1 is set?
Set server=1 for open port 8833 and for incoming connections.
And on which computer do you start the LADAcoin wallet?
LADA <[¤]> ΛΑΔΑ ✯ 2016
Someone was selling 0.00000015 to 0.00000025 sat very many coins and thought that this was normal, but we must take into account the price increase and sell so cheaply
LADA <[¤]> ΛΑΔΑ ✯ 2016

Strong Buy.

So I sync up and it crashes/stops (no errors). I restart it and it goes back to like block 222805.

I tried the maxconnection 4 thing and it didn't seem to make any difference...I've compiled over 100 coins and this is the only coin that has ever done this to me...WHAT gives?  Huh

The wallet app started to having some problem sync to the network, it hangs a while and get back to normal, this happened to me also.
So I should just wait till if there are any feedback from the devs to update the wallet, see if they will get anything fix soon.   Undecided

I can't get it to sync up. As soon as it syncs it stops and I have to restart it and it starts syncing up at a random point (I deleted the blockchain to re-download the whole thing and it would restart at a different block, so I don't think it's relevant which one specifically).

Shame...Would love to mine some of this but I can't get it to work...

I don't think the network is working probably. That's why dev post previously about the secure ban on a hard fork or something.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25018954

So I sync up and it crashes/stops (no errors). I restart it and it goes back to like block 222805.

I tried the maxconnection 4 thing and it didn't seem to make any difference...I've compiled over 100 coins and this is the only coin that has ever done this to me...WHAT gives?  Huh

The wallet app started to having some problem sync to the network, it hangs a while and get back to normal, this happened to me also.
So I should just wait till if there are any feedback from the devs to update the wallet, see if they will get anything fix soon.   Undecided

What about pump this coin?

I just sold my bitbeans, pls wait patiently while I accumulate the ladacoin.  this vry innovative coin, for sures. 

It is all about the money of balance.  'nuff said

You mentioned accumulate the Ladacoin, do you mean you are still CPU mining LADA?
I though Dev said it is already paused mining because of the previous fork.
So are you still mining?
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

I just sold my bitbeans, pls wait patiently while I accumulate the ladacoin.  this vry innovative coin, for sures. 

It is all about the money of balance.  'nuff said

There was only one big pump back to few months ago on around the mid of July, then that's all for this coin since all activities have been so quiet or to say no actions from the dev/admin whatsoever. So I can't see your request would have been listened. But let's see what others would do specially those who holding a large portion of LADAs.  Undecided
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Hi Devs, Thanks for the update of the new released wallet version Smiley
Is that why it has been slow on syning lately?

Btw, what exactly is the 'Secure ban for fast times mining blocks'?
and also I noticed that my wallet don't mine like it used to be on a regular time interval.
Not sure if you also noticed that  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cheers  Smiley
LADA <[¤]> ΛΑΔΑ ✯ 2016
New Release Ladacoin:

Ladacoin v0.10.4.12 RC12

Hard Fork from block #286000
Secure ban for fast times mining blocks
Hi @LADAcoin
Are we going to have our mobile wallets for Mac/Android soon in the coming development?  Roll Eyes
Sure this will be a Big Hits Smiley Smiley
LADA <[¤]> ΛΑΔΑ ✯ 2016
LADACoin(LDC) Node info

addnode=52.14.135.22:8833
addnode=46.183.165.155:8833
addnode=34.210.65.170:8833
addnode=35.176.43.173:8833
addnode=35.177.255.125:8833
is there still some activities going on? bought some in the past and wonder if the project is frogtten..

Just leave your request here or send PM to devs, they will get back to you or reply you here.
Sometimes it will take them a while, but will get back to you eventually Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
is there still some activities going on? bought some in the past and wonder if the project is frogtten..
I synced last blocks with '-maxconnections=4' and... IT WORKED!
Really really thanks popcoins!

After that I restarted the daemon without arguments and no problem whatsoever.

It seems there are still some issues behind the network or the wallet about syn problem,
even though we managed to syn up with limited connections.

Hope devs is already looking into this.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: