Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LANACOIN $LANA "PoW/PoS Sha256d" | NO premine | NO ICO | OPEN LAUNCH | - page 30. (Read 77595 times)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
@staysecure , should we wait any news about LANA before New Year?

Hi @kr3gg Q1 2017 i will reveal everything. Assembling a team right now and prepairing the business plan.

Thank you for your support. I understand that is hard to hold a coin without knowing the roadmap in advance.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

LOL, Lanacoin is dead. No amount of news will revive it.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Community comming! Nice together on this one  Cool

lanacoin is dead... dev killed it. 1 or 2 sats is all it will get

Price today is real cheap. Majority of people who bought at 1 sat have sold at 2 or 3 sats. New set of traders who buy at 2 - 3 sats would want to sell at 4 - 5 sats. Hopefully, this cycle could continue, till it gets over 20 sats per LANA, if this is not as PUMP and DUMP show.

Network is very stable and fast for this development stage. There are no problems since open.

Relax, and enjoy Wink

Agree, I bought at 1 sat, it cannot be any cheaper than 1 sat, no lose at all Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
voted on ccex
lana and taj
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Community comming! Nice together on this one  Cool

lanacoin is dead... dev killed it. 1 or 2 sats is all it will get
Community comming! Nice together on this one  Cool
Activity: 59
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

C-cex is online now. Was going to vote just for the shits n giggles but currently no btc on c-cex. :/ Will do when i tfer to ccex
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
i have voted for lana too on ccex
Activity: 56
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Thank your for the support, dev and community here is so nice! Cheesy
I bought some coins at 1 sat to stake it.

Hi sir, welcome and enjoy staking this beautiful coin.
Are you the same Indonesian person bandarfjb of Burst (owner of MEGABurst asset)?

Hello sir! Thank you for a great welcome.
Yes, I am the same with bandarfjb in Burst forum Wink
Activity: 49

Are you the same Indonesian person bandarfjb of Burst (owner of MEGABurst asset)?

HI @bitkominer i am very happy you like LanaCoin and thank you for being a part of the Lana chain network.

And no i am no user @bandarfjb , @staysecure is my only BitcoinTalk account  (created one account when launching AquariusCoin but only becuase i forgot i already have this one and i dont use that one anymore). I am from Slovenia not Inodonesia  and i am not creator of MEGABurst.

LANA, TAJ and ARCO are my blockchains and i have no desire or need to create anymore blockchain ledgers. I do however support a variety of cryptocurrencies , either by running a full node, occasional tweet or social media post but mostly i try my best to spread the word about Bitcoin the father of all altcoins as without the father there would be no altcoins. #ThankYouSatoshi #FatherOfAllCoins

Again thank you for your support and keep in touch.

Hi sir, sorry if my post was misunderstood. It was intended to ask @bandarfjb.
I was welcoming him here, and at the same time also asking if he's the same guy I knew in Burst community.

Never mind, I'm happy to be part of crypto world. Thanks!
We are cryptocurrency
LanaCoin paper wallets are ready as well. Grab the generator here : https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin/releases/download/v1.0.0.1/PaperWalletGenerator.zip

How to properly create a paper wallet / cold wallet / offline storage and what you will need to get started.

1. You will need iso of your favorite linux distro (example Ubuntu https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop or any other OS that supports live usb boot that incluides a webbrowser)
2. An empty 4GB or more USB key
3. LiveUSB creator tool (example https://www.pendrivelinux.com/liveusb-install-live-usb-creator/ or http://www.linuxliveusb.com/ or.....)
4. A computer that is not connected to the internet (in my case i use an old Acer laptop that doesnt even have a wifi card)
5. A USB printer (i dont recommend any cloud enabled printer, the most appropriate is a simple oldschool  USB B&W/Clour laser)
6. Some quality printing paper

Action time:

1. Download linux distro
2. Use the usb creator tool to prep your live usb key
3. Extract/unzip files from PaperWalletGEnerator.zip to a preffered folder on the freshly created live usb thumbdrive (anywhere on the usb as long as you find the folder later when liveOS loads)
3. Insert live usb key,connect printer and boot computer from usb drive (you may need to setup boot from usb in bios if no physical harddrive is present it shoudl boot automaticlly)
4. Once live OS loads check if your printer has been detected and set print layout to landscape
5. Use file explorer/manager to navigate to the PaperWalletGenerator folder and look for index.html and
6. Generate and print as many wallets as you need
7. PaperWalletGenerator supports a variety of coins so take advantega of that and print all the wallets for all the coins you need

PS: You can use the wallet generator on an online/internet connected machine and use any type of printer (i dont recommend inkjet printers and plain office paper) but then its not called offline/cold storage anymore as that is a big possibility that your private keys will be cached in browser memory and printer memory. 

Download paperwallet generator here: https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin/releases/download/v1.0.0.1/PaperWalletGenerator.zip

Be good any enjoy your cold storage wallet but do note that LANAs are not staking on paperwallets.

Cheers.

Is it cool if I snag this write up? I will of course keep your name/link etc attached to it. Very nice.

Snag away Smiley I am just glad you like it , personally i thing i could do a better job or maybe even a video howto Smiley Maybe one day i do a step by step video on how paper wallets are done right  and finsih off with the live usb key getting tossed into the microwave oven Smiley

We are cryptocurrency

HI @bitkominer i am very happy you like LanaCoin and thank you for being a part of the Lana chain network.

And no i am no user @bandarfjb , @staysecure is my only BitcoinTalk account  (created one account when launching AquariusCoin but only becuase i forgot i already have this one and i dont use that one anymore). I am from Slovenia not Inodonesia  and i am not creator of MEGABurst.

LANA, TAJ and ARCO are my blockchains and i have no desire or need to create anymore blockchain ledgers. I do however support a variety of cryptocurrencies , either by running a full node, occasional tweet or social media post but mostly i try my best to spread the word about Bitcoin the father of all altcoins as without the father there would be no altcoins. #ThankYouSatoshi #FatherOfAllCoins

Again thank you for your support and keep in touch.
Activity: 49

Pages:
Jump to: