Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LANACOIN $LANA "PoW/PoS Sha256d" | NO premine | NO ICO | OPEN LAUNCH | - page 40. (Read 77449 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
For some reason my wallet is misbehaving. It shows I'm on the same block as ypool and the explorer, but also shows that it's out of sync for some reason.. Errr, time to wipe out the appdata folder

EDIT: the moment I posted this I minted a PoS block and the wallet woke up from its out-of-sync slumber  Grin
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Who try to dump this coin?
When total coin is 17 millions till now, it is crazy to sell for 2 satoshi!

I think DEV should cut the supply off around 30 million or so and let the price fly. That would be an awesome birthday gift for his daughter.

agree with you, hope dev considering this option, 50 M will be good, so people still have time to jump in.

and also a roadmap, where Lana will go.

I'd vote for limiting the supply too. Maybe at block 10.000? It would make the supply about 50M...
From there on it could be pure POS...
With current supply increase every day, miners will push the price lower and lower...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX

I think DEV should cut the supply off around 30 million or so and let the price fly. That would be an awesome birthday gift for his daughter.

agree with you, hope dev considering this option, 50 M will be good, so people still have time to jump in.

and also a roadmap, where Lana will go.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
put up a few small .01 btc buy orders @ 5 sat but they got eaten very very fast. Anways, ill try and throw a little bit of btc at it every day. Take care

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Follow me @AlitFX
3.5 hours since last POW block, are we going full POS now ?  Huh
quick question since I have not seen really a response to it so it was most likely overlooked. is the coin supply 2.5b or is it going to end up way lower?

nethash increasing slowly
there is still a chance to jump in, while the price still low.
currently total supply is around 15 M, very very far away from max number of coin. Smiley

in my bad math, according to 50/50 POW/POS  :

in 1 day generated around 3.168.000 LANA ( but actually below this, pool average time per block ~ 6 minutes instead block time 2.5 minutes )

in 1 month generated around 95 M

in 1 year generated around 1.14 B

so don't missunderstanding with max coin supply  Wink

with estimate 750000 POW block and split to 50/50 POW/POS

max coin will be 4.1 B

and at least need 4 years to reach it. maybe more because pool average time per block ~ 6 minutes instead block time 2.5 minutes

currently total supply only 16 M

there is a trouble with giveaway thread in bitcoingarden. i can't access it, and my post history was reset.
i don't where is the problem, maybe bitcoingarden delete my giveaway thread.
fortunately most are already paid, only a few that have not. unfortunately, i have no back up for participant list.

sorry giveaway end like this. Giveaway in bitcoingarden closed.
Thank you for all participants.

Hello lanacoin community. This is secco, admin and owner of the bitcoingarden forum.

I'm so sorry for what happened. It look likes that one of the moderators deleted the lanacoin giveaway thread by mistake. I already restored it but I would like to apologize for the incident. Please bear with me...

thank you for your explaination, bitcoingarden is a nice place, and i will do giveaway again in bitcoingarden again in the future  Wink

Thanks for the info. 16 mil current is a good number Smiley
Follow me @AlitFX
quick question since I have not seen really a response to it so it was most likely overlooked. is the coin supply 2.5b or is it going to end up way lower?

currently total supply is around 15 M, very very far away from max number of coin. Smiley

in my bad math, according to 50/50 POW/POS  :

in 1 day generated around 3.168.000 LANA ( but actually below this, pool average time per block ~ 6 minutes instead block time 2.5 minutes )

so don't missunderstanding with max coin supply  Wink

with estimate 750000 POW block and split to 50/50 POW/POS

max coin will be 4.1 B

and at least need 4 years to reach it. maybe more because pool average time per block ~ 6 minutes instead block time 2.5 minutes

currently total supply only 16 M

there is a trouble with giveaway thread in bitcoingarden. i can't access it, and my post history was reset.
fortunately most are already paid, only a few that have not. unfortunately, i have no back up for participant list.

Hello lanacoin community. This is secco, admin and owner of the bitcoingarden forum.

I'm so sorry for what happened. It look likes that one of the moderators deleted the lanacoin giveaway thread by mistake. I already restored it but I would like to apologize for the incident. Please bear with me...

thank you for your explaination, bitcoingarden is a nice place, and i will do giveaway again in bitcoingarden again in the future  Wink
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden

Follow me @AlitFX
just to make clear,

giveaway at bitcoin garden already closed.

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=8035.0

all participants that reply on the thread already get their LANA, no one left behind.

Thank you for your support, and see you on the next giveaway.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
glad too see LANA on Yobit. But the price is too low at the moment.

Thank you. Perfect price for buying. As Lanas coins belong to her i had to buy some coins for myself Smiley

Do you plan to add more coins to the other exchanges?

I guess you ment to say add the coin to other exchanges. Yes of course but there is much other work to do as well Smiley

At the moment i belive LanaCoin is doing quite well since 7 days has passed since block0 was created.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Thank you. Perfect price for buying. As Lanas coins belong to her i had to buy some coins for myself Smiley

Do you plan to add more coins to the other exchanges?
We are cryptocurrency

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Follow me @AlitFX
LanaCoin giveaway is on at @Yobit under freecoins. My personal invitation to register on Yobit.

Any referal commisions from signups/trading fees  will go towards covering the cost  for the excellent blockexplorer service operated by @fairglu from CryptoID.info.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lana/#!crypto to the BE payment address for LanaCoin 17XoWBPFpJ3xC2eivRp8PD5D3q4mmUsoJo!

You all have a great day and stay tunned as a bounty hunt is coming soon Smiley

thanks for update dev, hope the OP make better soon, and i think you need to make clear about the coin supply.
miss understanding in coin supply can hurt LANA miners, and of course you can give us a hint, where LANA will go  Wink
We are cryptocurrency
LanaCoin giveaway is on at @Yobit under freecoins. My personal invitation to register on Yobit.  https://yobit.net/en/trade/LANA/BTC/?bonus=NXPPy

Any referal commisions from signups/trading fees  will go towards covering the cost  for the excellent blockexplorer service operated by @fairglu from CryptoID.info.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lana/#!crypto to the BE payment address for LanaCoin 17XoWBPFpJ3xC2eivRp8PD5D3q4mmUsoJo!

You all have a great day and stay tunned as a bounty hunt is coming soon Smiley
Follow me @AlitFX

in my bad math, according to 50/50 POW/POS  :

so don't missunderstanding with max coin supply  Wink
LanaCoin [LANA] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/LANA/BTC
LanaCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/LANA

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/LANA/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/LANA[/img][/url]

Donate LANA coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about LANA update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/LANA

Congrats on getting on Yobit. Nice opening value. Congrats
Pages:
Jump to: