Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LASER - A Blockchain-Agnostic Service Layer for improved speed, anonymity - page 3. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
mde. The development team does not pay much attention here ... Activity in telegram chat is almost zero, as here. No dates are called. When will ICO begin?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The problem with Laser Coin is that there are limited data on coins that can be accessed on the web. The official site, LaserICO.online, has no white paper or additional data on the task. There are images of a Laser Coin application, and a basic diagram of the loan period, but no solid data on the goals of the commitment.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
The laser project is attractive, offering high transaction speed and anonymity. ,   Casper features before Ethereum do then it will be really amazing , the concept behind this project is great.

Lasers offer some functionality that will bring cryptocurrency to the next level. One of the defining features of lasers is the laser service layer is blockchain-agnostic, and can facilitate transactions from one blockchain to another (eg Bitcoin to Ethereum).
Activity: 70
Laser is a service layer model that operates on top of a blockchain network. It provides services that may not be native to a given blockchain, such as near-instant transfers, and anonymous transactions. It also has the capability of interacting with other blockchains that also have this service layer, effectively enabling separate blockchains to seamlessly interact with each other.
Activity: 224
An interesting project. I set an avatar. This is a good avatar?
Activity: 289
As virtual money development has happened, limitations for individual digital money have turn out to be known concerning how much market share every money can obtain. In spite of the reason that digital assets such as BTC, ETH, and LTC are every main player, no particular one of them can become the exclusive crypto money.
Activity: 113
A good project in the development of blockchain technology which produces its own token,there must be proof of the future
to the user let me be more confident this is the best.. Im wait

Lasers offer transaction speed, using the psuedo Laser confirmation overlay protocol from a transaction in just seconds. A great function brings cryptocurrency to the next level.

Lasers offer several dimensions of functionality, one of which is the laser service layer is blockchain-agnostic, and can facilitate transactions from one blockchain to another (eg Bitcoin to Ethereum).
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
A good project in the development of blockchain technology which produces its own token,there must be proof of the future

Lasers offer transaction speed, using the psuedo Laser confirmation overlay protocol from a transaction in just seconds. A great function brings cryptocurrency to the next level.
Activity: 532
I'm glad that I'm participating in your campaign! a lot of good reviews and a good rating from you! Well done, I wish you all to achieve!
Activity: 198
Very nice idea concept really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future. Hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Thanks you for your support, Laser Protocol is a great project and we already have the great names of HP Enterprises and GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES CORP, together with a lot more announcements still to come, this project will be the one to watch.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Very nice idea concept really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future. Hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 82
when end signature campaign?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
The laser project is attractive, offering high transaction speed and anonymity. ,   Casper features before Ethereum do then it will be really amazing , the concept behind this project is great.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Awesome to hear about the partnering with HP to use Laser for the enterprise P2P decentralized marketplace.  Can't wait to hear more about Stratus and other applications for Laser. Q3's just a few months away...I'm in!

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/06/04/global-blockchain-hp-enterprise-collaborating-on-p2p-cloud-marketplace/
Activity: 266
There has been a release out in the last 48 hours about new advisors on the project, but to be honest linked in and other social groups are often not used by blockchain developers and engineers as they often like to remain anonymous as they get inundated with requests
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Is this right, To be eligible to participate in the airdrop is must have an ethereum address that hold more than $1,400. Is that also applies to ethereum classic holders? When it would be captured?

For the first time I see such serious requirements for participation in airdrop, and the question is why? Strange, I would not participate!
Activity: 84
I read in your website that you are going to airdrop to those who have Ethereum and Eth Classic, what are the conditions that need to be met to be qualified?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Is this right, To be eligible to participate in the airdrop is must have an ethereum address that hold more than $1,400. Is that also applies to ethereum classic holders? When it would be captured?
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
This project have a great potential , If they reall managed to pull up some  Casper features before Ethereum do then it will be really amazing , the concept behind this project is great , the whole industry is trying hard to do this and no one success until this moment , Maybe Laser will do .
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Me too, I will wait for this project to increase its popularity and after that attract many investors to support the developments.
Pages:
Jump to: