Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LASER - A Blockchain-Agnostic Service Layer for improved speed, anonymity - page 4. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Are there any native english speakers on your team? This would help lend the coin a professional look if it were to take off..
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Not all e-currencies are good enough to be the only option and are available worldwide. Lasers will give the currency the best possible deal in terms of transaction speed, security, and anonymity. So which platform will Laser co-operate with? Specific cooperation how? I do not see the project mentioning the fee issue?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A good project in the development of blockchain technology which produces its own token,there must be proof of the future
to the user let me be more confident this is the best.. Im wait
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Really really want that the LASER team  has achieved the goals that it sets for itself. After all, low commission fees and speed of transactions - this is the future of all the blockchains. By the way, what is softcap of Laser Project?
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Whitepaper and team are great...very exciting platform with a ton of potential if timing and partners can get it out in front of the pack. Is there going to be some news on that front soon?

Built in Eth airdrop should ease adoption as well.
Activity: 198
The laser project is attractive, offering high transaction speed and anonymity. but your project competitors there are many in the Ico market, what are the advantages and differences of your project with others?
`The competition do not have the connections or the companies that are signing up to Laser Protocol, announcements will start next week.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The laser project is attractive, offering high transaction speed and anonymity. but your project competitors there are many in the Ico market, what are the advantages and differences of your project with others?
We have started to add the media coverage for Laser at the bottom of the ANN, the bounty will be starting SOON.
I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. Look forward to selling many things on the market!
Great to have you on board, this is a great project and some HUGE announcements coming out very soon.  WATCH THIS SPACE!!!
Hello everyone.
I just created a page for Laser on ConcourseQ https://concourseq.io/Q/Laser
You can easily fill-in information about the project, as due diligence on ConcourseQ is all collaborative and community sourced.
For questions about filling any the info, you can jump to our discord group and ask out: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thanks, we will look to get this filled out
Pages:
Jump to: