Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 31. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

There are people who don't really know what Bitcoin is and nevertheless invest in crypto Tongue

Unsurprisingly. After all, all these ICOs have marketing managers, and all of them are interested in finances flowing into the blockchain.
But the goal is one, tax evasion.

Nothing, soon the government will introduce a number of laws

As if the Darknet could care less.
Your dark Internet is terribly inconvenient and it is used by 2.5 people
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Are we in Darknet now?..

Blockchains are linkages between the Darknet and the open Internet.

There were some art projects in 2017. I remember two of these: SCAM Token and HODL Token.

Wow. Like: "Invest in SCAM"? That sounds, you know Grin
Like advertise of any ICO in 2k17

It's good that now this advertisement will be banned

Bans don't prevent them from searching other ways.

That's what I'm saying. You ban them in Facebook, they go to Telegram. You ban them in Telegram, they switch to TOR. Now go ban them there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151

There are people who don't really know what Bitcoin is and nevertheless invest in crypto Tongue

Unsurprisingly. After all, all these ICOs have marketing managers, and all of them are interested in finances flowing into the blockchain.

Sure it is, but that's none of our problems.

I don't want to finance any scammers. That's why I liked LATOKEN's idea to get the business fully licensed.

They are to get a license of a crypto exchange yet.

There were some art projects in 2017. I remember two of these: SCAM Token and HODL Token.

That's the thing, and that's exactly what I'm saying. Most of these ICO sites just saying: "We're a good big scam, but we do have a beautiful website, so pls invest."
You know that more than half of all these projects are now closed

With the recent SEC's speech it's becoming harder to go around scamming.

SEC can't control the whole Internet, no matter how hard it's trying to.

I don't want to finance any scammers. That's why I liked LATOKEN's idea to get the business fully licensed.

Are we in Darknet now?..

Bans don't prevent them from searching other ways.

That's the thing, and that's exactly what I'm saying. Most of these ICO sites just saying: "We're a good big scam, but we do have a beautiful website, so pls invest."

With the recent SEC's speech it's becoming harder to go around scamming.

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

I would say that about 2/3 are dead

I have been always wondering, how come that a geek thing has become such an object of attention from the IRL business?
Because this is a huge market, which no one has yet occupied
great project, good luck!

Are you waiting for the DAG tech to be installed as well? Smiley
When they fix it, do not you know?
Activity: 388

But in any case, the exchange must guarantee the safety of funds

Well, there are cases where it's the user's fault and the exchange's fault. No exchange can make sure you won't post your password on some fake site.
Do not forget also about phishing sites

There was a Chinese phishing site for LATOKEN. A funny though that they even haven't managed to clone LATOKEN properly.

Oh, I recall this one. The team has reacted very swiftly, yet I don't really think someone could confuse these two sites.

There are practically no such people here
great project, good luck!

Are you waiting for the DAG tech to be installed as well? Smiley

LATOKEN needs to achieve a high volume first, doesn't it?
With this technology, growth accelerates

Activity: 388

Pages:
Jump to: