Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 32. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

There are people who don't really know what Bitcoin is and nevertheless invest in crypto Tongue

Unsurprisingly. After all, all these ICOs have marketing managers, and all of them are interested in finances flowing into the blockchain.
But the goal is one, tax evasion.
Activity: 560
Hope LATOKEN does a lot of due diligence when listing dozens of tokens on the platform.

No exchange wants to let a scam aboard. After all, that's the exchange which will be blamed for that.

It's the same as to blame Mr. Buterin for your decision to buy a scammy ERC-20 token.

There are people who don't really know what Bitcoin is and nevertheless invest in crypto Tongue

Unsurprisingly. After all, all these ICOs have marketing managers, and all of them are interested in finances flowing into the blockchain.

I have been always wondering, how come that a geek thing has become such an object of attention from the IRL business?

Because the business always looks for innovations both in the cost reduction and in marketing. Artificial hype and useful technology don't contradict to each other.

So is the hype really artificial, if the blockchain is such a masterpiece of technology?
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Hope LATOKEN does a lot of due diligence when listing dozens of tokens on the platform.

No exchange wants to let a scam aboard. After all, that's the exchange which will be blamed for that.
great project, good luck!

Are you waiting for the DAG tech to be installed as well? Smiley

LATOKEN needs to achieve a high volume first, doesn't it?

I have been always wondering, how come that a geek thing has become such an object of attention from the IRL business?

Because the business always looks for innovations both in the cost reduction and in marketing. Artificial hype and useful technology don't contradict to each other.

Are you waiting for the DAG tech to be installed as well? Smiley

There were some art projects in 2017. I remember two of these: SCAM Token and HODL Token.

Wow. Like: "Invest in SCAM"? That sounds, you know Grin

That's the thing, and that's exactly what I'm saying. Most of these ICO sites just saying: "We're a good big scam, but we do have a beautiful website, so pls invest."

Yes, and that's what I'm talking about. When you don't do your due diligence, almost every ICO seems lucious and attractive.

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

There were some art projects in 2017. I remember two of these: SCAM Token and HODL Token.

That's the thing, and that's exactly what I'm saying. Most of these ICO sites just saying: "We're a good big scam, but we do have a beautiful website, so pls invest."

Yes, and that's what I'm talking about. When you don't do your due diligence, almost every ICO seems lucious and attractive.

But in any case, the exchange must guarantee the safety of funds

Well, there are cases where it's the user's fault and the exchange's fault. No exchange can make sure you won't post your password on some fake site.
Do not forget also about phishing sites

There was a Chinese phishing site for LATOKEN. A funny though that they even haven't managed to clone LATOKEN properly.

Oh, I recall this one. The team has reacted very swiftly, yet I don't really think someone could confuse these two sites.

Well, there are cases where it's the user's fault and the exchange's fault. No exchange can make sure you won't post your password on some fake site.

There was a Chinese phishing site for LATOKEN. A funny though that they even haven't managed to clone LATOKEN properly.

Oh, I recall this one. The team has reacted very swiftly, yet I don't really think someone could confuse these two sites.

These aren't deadly mistakes.

Of course these aren't. But they're damaging the company's reputation.
After all, what hinders the growth of tokens? Holidays are over, there is no bad news

Yeah, and no good news at all. Wish I were smarter and never got into it all.
Do nothing, just keep tokens

Yeah, just like that HODLtoken thing.

What's HODLtoken?

No, they just announced some anti-fraud measures from what I know.

So every ICO will be shut up Grin

LATOKEN is a good example of an ICO which uses its funds for the platform development.

Sadly, but true. But why so unprofessionally?
What exactly do they do unprofessionally?

Long withdrawals, no licensing yet, a lot of screwing up etc.

These aren't deadly mistakes.

Pages:
Jump to: