Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 86. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I do not know if it's true or not, but there is a rumor that telegram messenger will launch their own ICO. What do you think about this?

The only one ICO that can be trusted

Durov on Twitter said that this is a scam and you do not need to believe it

It's a pity, but he had every chance to create the largest ICO

In general, all this hype around ICO's already comes to nothing. Everyone has already realized that no one is making money on this, except for companies who launch it.

2018 will be the year of litigation with ICO's
Activity: 266

In general, all this hype around ICO's already comes to nothing. Everyone has already realized that no one is making money on this, except for companies who launch it.

[/quote]
Naturally, any ISO is a long-term investment, which will bring profit only in a few years

[/quote]
Experienced traders can earn at any time, for example by buying a lot of LATokens after listing on the exchange, when they cost $0.15, and selling them now at $0.3
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
The interest of the project will grow with the development of technology and the rise in the price of bitcoin. But a strong fall began, and when everyone needs to take their money out of large projects, nobody will pay attention to small ones.
Yes, you need to devote time to development, and not to arrange more and more new conferences

Yeah like they care. More conferences, less stuff getting done.
Yes, but the product needs to be promoted, how will you do it without thematic events?

You can just do marketing, for example

And if you make a really good product, users themselves promote it

Yes, but still you have to spend some money on promotion, talk about the product, buy adv

Naturally, you need to invest in promotion. But I'd better invest in programmers, so the platform will work faster.

Yes, but the product needs to be promoted, how will you do it without thematic events?

[/quote]

[/quote]
But advertising should only attract customers. If the product is sh*t, you will not make people love it

[/quote]
Hahah. You underestimate the power of marketing and PR. Read something about Bernays and his work.
Guys, only my wallet lags?

No, mine too. Just when I wanted to sell this gorgeous coin.
Stop being so sarcastic. The coin has a future.
Activity: 560

No, mine too. Just when I wanted to sell this gorgeous coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
is KYC still on track for the 2nd quarter of next year?  And will the dev updates be bi-weekly now?
I think in 2018 they will definitely do all the updates

Next year to finalize the platform. 2019 on integration into the economy
The interest of the project will grow with the development of technology and the rise in the price of bitcoin. But a strong fall began, and when everyone needs to take their money out of large projects, nobody will pay attention to small ones.
Yes, you need to devote time to development, and not to arrange more and more new conferences

But advertising should only attract customers. If the product is sh*t, you will not make people love it

Yes, but still you have to spend some money on promotion, talk about the product, buy adv
is KYC still on track for the 2nd quarter of next year?  And will the dev updates be bi-weekly now?

Yes, next year will be very important for the company

If they do not finish work on the platform, it will be a total failure
I do not know if it's true or not, but there is a rumor that telegram messenger will launch their own ICO. What do you think about this?

Naturally, any ISO is a long-term investment, which will bring profit only in a few years

In any case, we will wait for the official announcement.

And there will be a big one tomorrow, from what we've been told. Looking forward Cheesy
We wait. We hope. We believe. Skyrim

FUS - RO - DAH
"Well you are a sleepyhead, what's your name? Well, you did not even wake up yesterday's storm." They say we've already sailed to Morrowind, they'll let us out, that's for sure. "

Hahah, cool story, bro

I think they will never solve this problem

Yes, next year will be very important for the company
Pages:
Jump to: