Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 87. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
is KYC still on track for the 2nd quarter of next year?  And will the dev updates be bi-weekly now?
I think in 2018 they will definitely do all the updates
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I do not know if it's true or not, but there is a rumor that telegram messenger will launch their own ICO. What do you think about this?

The only one ICO that can be trusted

Durov on Twitter said that this is a scam and you do not need to believe it
Miko Matsumura, LP at Pantera Capital (c.$100M ICO-only fund), joined the Blockchain Economic Forum in Singapore.

Join #BEF2018 to take part in the most insightful discussions about the hottest topics of the industry. Early bird tickets are now available with a 50% discount at https://bef.latoken.com

The discount expires on December 22 at 12 am GMT.
Damn, I'm late again.
And there will be a big one tomorrow, from what we've been told. Looking forward Cheesy
We wait. We hope. We believe. Skyrim

FUS - RO - DAH
"Well you are a sleepyhead, what's your name? Well, you did not even wake up yesterday's storm." They say we've already sailed to Morrowind, they'll let us out, that's for sure. "
is KYC still on track for the 2nd quarter of next year?  And will the dev updates be bi-weekly now?
hahahah, they probably already went on vacation and completely forgot about us

Yes, I'm a little late. But nothing next year I'll try to post on time. In the meantime HODL

Yeah like we got another option with these '''withdrawals'''
Did they have to automate them?

They have been withdrawing everything manually until now. I want my refund.
Hahaha. You have found the most suitable place to request a refund

I don't even know anymore where can I request it.
Write the support directly in the telegram chat
Activity: 560

Yes, I'm a little late. But nothing next year I'll try to post on time. In the meantime HODL

I don't even know anymore where can I request it.
Activity: 770
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Miko Matsumura, LP at Pantera Capital (c.$100M ICO-only fund), joined the Blockchain Economic Forum in Singapore.

Join #BEF2018 to take part in the most insightful discussions about the hottest topics of the industry. Early bird tickets are now available with a 50% discount at https://bef.latoken.com

The discount expires on December 22 at 12 am GMT.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The interest of the project will grow with the development of technology and the rise in the price of bitcoin. But a strong fall began, and when everyone needs to take their money out of large projects, nobody will pay attention to small ones.
Yes, you need to devote time to development, and not to arrange more and more new conferences

Yeah like they care. More conferences, less stuff getting done.
Yes, but the product needs to be promoted, how will you do it without thematic events?
By the end of 2017, total ICO funding is going to exceed $5B with top-10 projects raising up to $250M from a single ICO event. The current run rate of over $600M per month surpasses traditional early-stage fundraising by a multiple, as the angel and seed-stage VC investments were running at less than $300 million per month.

Find more in "ICO Trends 2017" by LAToken Research Team >> https://sale.latoken.com/analytics
You can also find the key findings in our Blog >> https://blog.latoken.com/latoken-research-icos-disrupting-vc-market-with-5b-raised-in-2017-3f6d1ce4a73c
Yeah. Thanks for info Wink
Activity: 388
I do not know if it's true or not, but there is a rumor that telegram messenger will launch their own ICO. What do you think about this?

The only one ICO that can be trusted
Activity: 388
And there will be a big one tomorrow, from what we've been told. Looking forward Cheesy
We wait. We hope. We believe. Skyrim

FUS - RO - DAH
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Hotfix: our system was updated today 😉  now all your withdraw orders will be completed instantly. This update works both for LAToken and ETH
can you show how it updates?

It will be even steeper if the telegram listed their ICO on the LAToken platform.

You need to pay attention to other altcoins, do you think?

I've made some cash with XRP and EOS, and it was my patience that helped me. Just like with ETH and BTC.
And just like with LA when it's on da moon.
On the main crypt you can still make money. Why then pay attention to other tokens?

I'm starting to believe you're right. All these ICOs are incompetent and are rising just because of coincidences.
In their popularity there is no chance, just people want easy money. Common greed without risk assessment
Hotfix: our system was updated today 😉  now all your withdraw orders will be completed instantly. This update works both for LAToken and ETH
And when there is an announcement with all the technical changes

The interest of the project will grow with the development of technology and the rise in the price of bitcoin. But a strong fall began, and when everyone needs to take their money out of large projects, nobody will pay attention to small ones.
Yes, you need to devote time to development, and not to arrange more and more new conferences

Yeah like they care. More conferences, less stuff getting done.
There is still no technical update
Pages:
Jump to: