Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • [LC] • Lutetium Coin • POS/Premined share Pool • energy free cloudmining - page 10. (Read 74404 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
My new pictures for logo contest not update dev yet?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I admit I have never tried to make a wallet myself but I find the difficulty faced by this project extremely puzzling as well as worrying.

If so many "devs" with questionable skills can hack up a wallet using automated tools, stick a logo and a catchy name and call it their coin project with the intention of listing on yobit and dumping their premine, why on earth has it proved so difficult for lutetium to do it or at least find someone who can do it for him without bailing on him.

Is there a need for more than just a generic wallet right now? There isn't even a need for real mining, all the coins are already created. Just the ability to make transactions.

I am not trying to sound like a smartass, just expressing what I am sure many people are thinking right now.

If there are complications that are not obvious to most people here then by all means try to explain to us.
This comment has made my day, intact you should see me now, tears are rolling down my cheeks, its just funny

What's so funny about it? It sounds like a reasonable question to me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Wallet is ready from the beginning it is just not published yet Grin
Haaha, unless your on the dev team.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
I admit I have never tried to make a wallet myself but I find the difficulty faced by this project extremely puzzling as well as worrying.

If so many "devs" with questionable skills can hack up a wallet using automated tools, stick a logo and a catchy name and call it their coin project with the intention of listing on yobit and dumping their premine, why on earth has it proved so difficult for lutetium to do it or at least find someone who can do it for him without bailing on him.

Is there a need for more than just a generic wallet right now? There isn't even a need for real mining, all the coins are already created. Just the ability to make transactions.

I am not trying to sound like a smartass, just expressing what I am sure many people are thinking right now.

If there are complications that are not obvious to most people here then by all means try to explain to us.
This comment has made my day, intact you should see me now, tears are rolling down my cheeks, its just funny

Ha Hha so funny Grin
Activity: 1092

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Wallet is ready from the beginning it is just not published yet Grin
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

Activity: 435
Activity: 404

I think this week we will get LC wallet
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Activity: 503
I am hanging in there and wait. Nothing i can lose for now... so when it starts at one day i will be ready ....i am still in.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
Hi dev,

I'm a Senior Member now. Do you upgrade my membership share level + bonus to the Sr. Member level.

Thanks.
Activity: 729
They try to sell pool shares accounts.
I suggest you don't selling anything like that, because it would be foolish
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Open your eyes guys! Op that is open from  march and not any job as been than yet!
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

they want money that's why they selling their LC. But i don't

They are selling the "free" coins they got already? Lutetium should stop giving "free" shares to those who selling already.
Although those buying are also taking a risk since there is no wallet released yet.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.

It was promised this week. So let me hold on for this week.

Not a promise. He said "hopefully" so, are you feeling hopeful?  Wink

I feeling hopefully  Cheesy..and I hope it will be all good soon

Let's hope for the best. And hope for wallet update.
Pages:
Jump to: