Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • [LC] • Lutetium Coin • POS/Premined share Pool • energy free cloudmining - page 7. (Read 74403 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
End was with Pulsarcoin ,too it looks like good coin but many coin die before saw the light of day...and still many out there

Good Luck all!
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
Payments in the pool stopped. I think the coin is dead.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Want inform dev my status now Jr. Member  and share in pool change?!!!
When the dev comes back online he will update and ggats if he comes back online.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Want inform dev my status now Jr. Member  and share in pool change?!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I still hope but Sad
Yes, we hope so, I changed the signature, am seeing people selling over 3 m Lc
And I wonder the price once this coin comes to life again
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Coin die Sad
coin die? i think never been alive since started on march Grin
Activity: 1022
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
pool are still paying ? still waiting dev online and update  Cry
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Anyone interested to take my pool account. I have 3 Million+ coins in it. I don't want huge money. Just want to sell at base price. Will also give email access.

Edit: This is my alt account. I have a loan in due with bct account as collateral.

And what is base price? Coin is worthless until dev shows up with wallet, if dev is gonna show up at all to give any update. Dev has been missing for weeks now.

Looking for 10 satoshi per coin. Dev is paying frequently. He came active on last 24th. I think he will update some news later tonight. As I am selling the account, The buyer will become the owner of the coin and will be mining till the end which means lot of coins which eventually great profit even if the coin will sell below 10 satoshi next year.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
Anyone interested to take my pool account. I have 3 Million+ coins in it. I don't want huge money. Just want to sell at base price. Will also give email access.

Edit: This is my alt account. I have a loan in due with bct account as collateral.

And what is base price? Coin is worthless until dev shows up with wallet, if dev is gonna show up at all to give any update. Dev has been missing for weeks now.
Activity: 2

dev where are you need wallet, any progress
Dev is very busy on real life events, let's wait for him when he comes back
Just to think he will come back.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
dev where are you need wallet, any progress
WIX
Activity: 26
Activity: 1022
If no wallet can added to exchange like nova?
dev still missing?
No one knows what happened to the dev,
But t
The fact that the pool shares still update, maybe he is up to something.
Pages:
Jump to: