Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💥 LendLedger | Data-driven, Decentralized Lending 🌎 Powered by Stellar ⚡ - page 6. (Read 4246 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Can't see a reason why not to invest in LendLedger. Seriously. It's no worse than other lending projects. And here they offer a loan for the sector that doesn't have many alternatives after all.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
If the loans are given in tokens, the demand will be stable or even growing.
Activity: 201
What's you plan to keep the LOAN token price growing?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
The loan is given in tokens or in currency?
Activity: 115
How the repayment is done in the system? That is the most important question as I see it.
Activity: 140
The world economy is ruled by giant corporate companies. Diversification and helping the small business will be beneficial for many of us.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Who will be an escrow for lending?
Activity: 56
Amazing what is presented in this project by lending it to others to form the venture, I think this would be a great project and many will turn to be joined here.
Activity: 46
By the look at the website and the WP, the project is quite professional. If done well it will thrive!
Activity: 83
The problems that was written I realistic and can be face as truth and reliable. But do you have bounty campaign as well?  I wish to participate for that in the future.
Activity: 171
Devs, I seriously recommend you to add a one-pager to the website
Activity: 205
how much time will it take for a borrower to get a loan?
Activity: 120
I need more information about the data providers. Do you have a limited list of servises you deal with?
Activity: 132
Data exchange using the Stellar protocol will work great here.
Activity: 47
Maybe you got to start a bounty now? Or at least a ref program.
Activity: 188
How do you form the credit nodes?
Activity: 142
Great to see new ideas for the lending business. Usually projects just copycut the same ideas. Here it is different. Good luck!
Activity: 53
What information is shared between the system members?
Activity: 205
LendLedger looks interesting. Although the concept is challenging, it has a chance to success. Many people from informal sector are related to crypto and will be willing to take a loan and pay it back later.
Activity: 166
Pages:
Jump to: