Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lendroid Protocol:Decentralized Lending, Margin trading and Short Selling - page 3. (Read 3666 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi, I have 2 question
1. After ico, Does lendroid have any new updates?
2.Borrowers will receive ETH from selling LTS token. So will this cool loan be sent to your exchange to sell  or will the smart contract deal be processed?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Why is so low activity of team project in social media? As I understood, ICO was ended. How much funds have been collected?

ICO is already over. They have reached their hardcap $47.5mln. Most of money were raised during presale. They left only 5000 ETH for public sale
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It is a great pity that they ignore the questions. the project seems to me promising, even very much. But when the team ignores the questions, it's a bad sign
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Why is so low activity of team project in social media? As I understood, ICO was ended. How much funds have been collected?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Interesting project, threw in some money

Lendroid will be the most important decentralized http://exchange.so  It is easy to understand everyone. Thay have given fill understanding about the project on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/lendroid
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Instructions on adding LST to your wallets, and withdrawing Lendroid Support Tokens (LST) from the distribution smart contract.

https://blog.lendroid.com/this-is-the-genesis-of-the-lendroid-support-token-46124fcf3a13

Thanks for the information about adding LST to wallet by the way is there any news about listing of LST in some exchange site because I check the website of lendroid and notice that theres no news about listing on exchange site.
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
Instructions on adding LST to your wallets, and withdrawing Lendroid Support Tokens (LST) from the distribution smart contract.

https://blog.lendroid.com/this-is-the-genesis-of-the-lendroid-support-token-46124fcf3a13
Hello Manager! signature can be removed?
why no one can answer my question ?!

Because you are asking questions in wrong place. Go to bounty thread and ask there. Deadley is manager of this bounty, you can ask him in PM
Activity: 224
The crypto world froze in anticipation of the start of sales. have time to take part in ICO very good profit is expected !! Remember that you can miss the opportunity to make a profit!  Cool Shocked
Activity: 165
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
it is very unfortunate that the team is so concerned with the project. advertising in the blockfolio I was pleased. I thought that the team is serious.
Activity: 350
why no one can answer my question ?!
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
Hey Lendroid teams

Is ICO over with successful results?

I'm waiting the token distribution period. When it will be happen guys?
Lendroid Support Tokens (LST) will be distributed on 10th March, 2018, with the LST Simple Distribution Smart Contract. The code is available at this github repository. Participants will be able to mint their allocated tokens from the distribution smart contracts directly into their registered wallets. Time to come guys.

The code is available at this github repository https://github.com/lendroidproject/tge-contracts/blob/master/contracts/simpleLSTDistribution.sol

Please note that the distribution contract will only be deployed on the 9th of March. So, the distribution contract address and the LST token address will only be available then, not before.

https://blog.lendroid.com/lst-distribution-on-10th-march-2018-44e55c0c55e7
Activity: 210
Lendroid Support Tokens (LST) will be distributed on 10th March, 2018, with the LST Simple Distribution Smart Contract. The code is available at this github repository. Participants will be able to mint their allocated tokens from the distribution smart contracts directly into their registered wallets. Time to come guys.
Activity: 350
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
The Smart Contract is a pivotal aspect of the Lendroid protocol. Permissionless access and censorship
focuses of the Ethereum Smart Contract. Considering the evolving nature of the Lendroid protocol, and the immutability of the Smart
Contract, we have improved quality and modularity.
I wonder how this will work ...
Activity: 308
Very interesting project. pleased the attitude of the team to the project. advertising in the blackfolio surprised
as we know the project is indeed interesting, Team is also reliable so I am sure for his future project will run smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 219
Very interesting project. pleased the attitude of the team to the project. advertising in the blackfolio surprised
Activity: 322
The Lendroid Auction: Liquidity Not Just Pooled, but Flowing
https://blog.lendroid.com/the-lendroid-auction-liquidity-not-just-pooled-but-flowing-b4bd38c41248

Underperforming margin accounts, and all the positions therein, are typically liquidated. Not on Lendroid. #LendroidExplains the auction process, an antidote to unimaginative liquidation.

Margin Trading is risky business, and there’s usually only one way in which a centralized system deals with risky business — by assuming unilateral control of the account. And when the account dips below a certain pre-determined level, it is liquidated. The trader doesn’t have a say in these proceedings. Besides, in a conventional, centralized system, the balance of liquidity is rather delicate and sudden liquidation of a number of accounts can trigger what is known as a flash crash.

But we’re getting ahead of ourselves. For those who came in late, here’s a quick (and light) look at what Margin Trading is, and what it could mean for the blockchain.

On Lendroid, the margin account is monitored by incentivised, off-chain entities called Wranglers. When they identify accounts that are dropping, they get to earn a bounty. This bounty is baked into the smart contract when the Margin Trader borrows funds. Here’s a look at how the decentralized lending process works. Once the loan is availed, the trader calibrates positions in his margin account. He has no direct access to the funds, not without repaying the loan. But the positions and levels are completely transparent and under his control.

For a trader, his margin account is his canvas. Carefully calibrated positions, in anticipation of or in response to, market movement. Multiple assets pitted against each other in a volatile contest. Win or lose, it’s still a work of art, and certainly not for instant, unimaginative liquidation.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
This will be loans for traders only? Where I can read conditions for loans? And what different with already existing similar project (ETHLend for example) ?
Pages:
Jump to: