Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lendroid Protocol:Decentralized Lending, Margin trading and Short Selling - page 6. (Read 3666 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
If one notices facts on a finer scale then they can find that there is always a problem to as far as the exchanges are in question. Therefore, to make all aspects simple and user friendly, you can see that there is global shared lending pool.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
If I see the information I get from the thread lendroid is a protocol that enables decentralized trade on blockchain. The project concept is good and the information provided is very complete and the composition of the project is very impressive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The idea of ​​the project is quite interesting because we can make a loan for a token that we think will get the future. This is the first time I read about a project like this. so I do not know whether the project will bring targeted results but I think the project is very interesting to follow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
A very good platform,The Lendroid marketplace enables borrowers to avail instant low-cost digital asset loans and lenders to earn interest on the digital assets they lend.
completely support you, surprisingly perpektivny project! it remains to wish good luck to ico
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
You do not often see such projects. Good luck. I'll fade over the implementation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Now - a - days, Ethereum blockchain is moving towards almost every other platform. And that is why we can witness some of the interesting aspects here and these are as follows -

(1) firstly, you can make use of Lendroid as it helps in decentralized lending.
(2) Lendroid makes itself useful for the margin trading.
(3) the third and the most important aspect here is that Lendroid is an open protocol for short selling as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A very good platform,The Lendroid marketplace enables borrowers to avail instant low-cost digital asset loans and lenders to earn interest on the digital assets they lend.
copper member
Activity: 22
Lending is a concept i love, soon all will. Hope Lendroid will fill up the gaps in the market..

Could we know when the ICO starts?

Hello! Thank you for your support. Smiley We are finializing the Token Generation Event dates and details with our legal team. The TGE is slated for Q1'18, and the dates will be announced within the next few weeks. Make sure to follow us on all our official platforms to stay updated!
copper member
Very interesting project, thanks for the hardwork. I support you guys ! 

Thank you for your support and encouraging words! We appreciate it. Smiley
copper member
Competition amongst lenders to bring down interest rates is just what the lending markets need.  However, I am wondering if the introduction of guarantors to the system does not introduce complications?

That's a great question! In order to eliminate the complications that may be introduced through the inclusion of guarantors, we wrote a second white paper that focuses solely on decentralized margin trading. We have introduced a Wrangling system - Wranglers are incentivised off-chain players (analogous to bitcoin miners), who liquidate positions based on collateral levels. You can learn more about this here: https://lendroid.com/assets/whitepaper-margin-trading.pdf  
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
This project looks well organised but I would have loved to see a solid differential standpoint that would serve as a motivation to investors. Can we get some of those here as I believe there are or at least should be
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
What's price per token?
Activity: 15
Activity: 95
Where can I get the link to the airdrop? I like this project. Good luck to the Dev.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I think this is a great project,and it will have more investor  Wink
Activity: 56
Very interesting project, thanks for the hardwork. I support you guys ! 
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
Competition amongst lenders to bring down interest rates is just what the lending markets need.  However, I am wondering if the introduction of guarantors to the system does not introduce complications?
Activity: 2
when does the ico start?
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
Lending is a concept i love, soon all will. Hope Lendroid will fill up the gaps in the market..

Could we know when the ICO starts?
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hello
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
And what is the final date for the Ico? I can not find the exact information on this issue.
How much 1 LST on ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: