Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 28. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
https://www.leoxchange.com/[//b]  official exchange please complete my windraw i have 0.46BTC after confirmacion mail i wait 3 days no any result i write 7-8 time to custommer support result zero

@ekrem

I am sorry for you that you have to experience a delay in your payout. Please understand, that the LEOxChange is not under the responsibility of the LEOcoin Foundation. I have passed your complaint on, but I think customer support will be aware of it too  Wink

Probably, there has gone something wrong, but I would not fear that you do not get your BTC back: I have heard about delays in payment before, but always did the withdrawal arrive and everybody got their funds. If anyone would have a case where you were not paid out after a while, please send me a PM.

The LEOxChange is compliant with UK regulations. This does not prevent annoyance when a payout lasts longer, but it will guarantee that you get your withdrawal.

Normally, this is a matter of LEOxChange and not an issue for this thread, but in this case I understand your worry.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
https://www.leoxchange.com/[//b]  official exchange please complete my windraw i have 0.46BTC after confirmacion mail i wait 3 days no any result i write 7-8 time to custommer support result zero

wallet empty https://blockchain.info/address/14cK3hAKqNSGgZgrBNBnFtkrsjt66vpaYV

Code:
68c51b522f 20/Mar/2016 20:36:36 Requested Withdraw BTC -0.4501 0.0000 0.0139

support meets incoherently

Code:
Thanks for contacting LEOxChange Support. This is an automated reply to let you know that your email has been received safe and sound.

Your email will be viewed by a human within 1 hour during normal office hours and he or she will then respond.

Code:
Thanks for contacting LEOxChange Support. This is an automated reply to let you know that your email has been received safe and sound.

Your email will be viewed by a human within 1 hour during normal office hours and he or she will then respond.

Please take a moment to visit our F.A.Q. or Trading Guide and see if your question is answered there. Use the following links:

Code:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We always aim to make sure that any transfers to and from your LEOxChange account are completed as quickly as possible. Please be advised that, in order to maintain the highest level of security, coin transfers may take some time to complete.  This is because the process requires confirmation of the validity of each transfer and, regretfully, the LEOxChange team has no control over the transfer speed.

If your transfer is not complete in 2 working days, then please do let us know and we will escalate your query.

Regards,

Code:
Dear Customer,

[code]Dear Customer,

We have escalated your request to our Development department and they are currently looking on it. We will get back to you with a feedback as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding!

Regards,

Code:
Dear Customer,

We will check your request and we will get back to you with a feedback as soon as possible. Thank you!

Regards,

We will check your request and we will get back to you with a feedback as soon as possible. Thank you!

[/code]

Code:

Please take a moment to visit our F.A.Q. or Trading Guide and see if your question is answered there. Use the following links:

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
I hear that the price on internal exchange is 1£ and that leo has done mailing about this!?!?
And than I hear Dan in the video posted above, talking about some scam coins and how leocoin is diferent from them hahaha
What kind of an idiot you have to be to belive in this shit. Leo and leocoin is as scam as it gets
Activity: 149
That is obvious; one does not make videos on the event of someone else.

Yes, true.

The speech was filmed, wasn't it ?
The Chamber of Digital Commerce already published the videos of 6 speeches on youtube.
Will the LeoCoin Foundation ask for it and give its "ok" to have Dan's speech published ?

Activity: 420
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
But it doesn't show the presentation/speech! Only two sentences.

That is obvious; one does not make videos on the event of someone else. In the presentation of the LEOcoin Foundation, we introduced LEOcoin to the visitors of the event; what LEOcoin aspires to be, why the LEO community will keep on supporting LEOcoin and what steps the LEOcoin Foundation will take to develop LEOcoin (in and outside the USA). Many things have been addressed in the interview with Dan Andersson too.

Overall, LEOcoin Foundation is happy to be participating at events like the DC Blockchain Summit 2016, organized by the Chamber of Digital Commerce, in conjunction with Georgetown University. It gives us opportunity for exchange, to introduce our LEOcoin and to learn from others who work in the industry. Just like with the meetings with UK and US politicians and policymakers, this is a strategic investment that shows the long term commitment to the goals of LEOcoin.

LEOcoin Foundation is confident that once POS has been implemented, we shall be one step closer to realizing these goals and hope and trust that this will be shown by the appreciation of the markets too.

Thanks for info!
My source say POS start next week! 👍🏼

That is obvious; one does not make videos on the event of someone else. In the presentation of the LEOcoin Foundation, we introduced LEOcoin to the visitors of the event; what LEOcoin aspires to be, why the LEO community will keep on supporting LEOcoin and what steps the LEOcoin Foundation will take to develop LEOcoin (in and outside the USA). Many things have been addressed in the interview with Dan Andersson too.

Overall, LEOcoin Foundation is happy to be participating at events like the DC Blockchain Summit 2016, organized by the Chamber of Digital Commerce, in conjunction with Georgetown University. It gives us opportunity for exchange, to introduce our LEOcoin and to learn from others who work in the industry. Just like with the meetings with UK and US politicians and policymakers, this is a strategic investment that shows the long term commitment to the goals of LEOcoin.

LEOcoin Foundation is confident that once POS has been implemented, we shall be one step closer to realizing these goals and hope and trust that this will be shown by the appreciation of the markets too.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Well maybe next time he can make an effort to make good video and sell this to noobs Cheesy
@LEOcoin Foundation

Thank you for the link.

I guess that is it, what else did you excpect? All can be said in two sentences about leocoin hahaha
@LEOcoin Foundation

Thank you for the link.

There was video on leotv or facebook.

Yes, but it does only show some seconds of Dan's speech.

Yeah its true! I see somewhere on Fb he talk with Vitalik Buterin!

Yes, but it does only show some seconds of Dan's speech.
Activity: 157

Your sexual fantasy betray you, dark apprentice.
LEO-lightsaber mmh?
Foreplay, cuddling – a Jedi craves not these things
[/quote]

WoW, really? thats what you got? Cheesy Grin

Would one think Yoda skills many have, but force with you weak....need to train hardER! Grin Cheesy Huh Roll Eyes

@LEOcoin Foundation

Any possibility to know what Dan and Atif said at the Blockchain Conference in Washington DC ?

For sure, that would help Leocoin's reputation !

Thank you!

@LEOcoin Foundation

Any possibility to know what Dan and Atif said at the Blockchain Conference in Washington DC ?

For sure, that would help Leocoin's reputation !

Thank you!
@ Leocoin Foundation
Are you planing to provide answers that were asked several times or are they too hard to answer becouse it would reveal the scam behind leocoin?

@Cryptotraider16 truth sucks a? LEO is a scam, as big as they come, @LeoCOinFundation guy is sukkin Dan D so hard, he dont know how air feel like,all of em interviews are pure bullshit with no facts in them, they be lying lying lying as much as they can, couse they dont what the scam to stop. 

LEO-lightsaber mmh?

LOL yoda, LEO-lightsaber?

I thought you were the smallest little man on the thread, but it appears to be otherwise.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
@Cryptotraider16 truth sucks a? LEO is a scam, as big as they come, @LeoCOinFundation guy is sukkin Dan D so hard, he dont know how air feel like,all of em interviews are pure bullshit with no facts in them, they be lying lying lying as much as they can, couse they dont what the scam to stop. 

LEO-lightsaber mmh?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Well they need to lie how else they could rise the price and then dump to noobs.
Activity: 157

Still no dev team name, no devs here, coin cap is laughing at LEOcoin, etc etc etc.....X2,X3,X4,X5 business plans? .like we lookin at BMW series.............Price on internal market is going up? hahahahaha hahahahaha
Stop with the lying lying LYING!!!!!! ..............

Pages:
Jump to: