Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 23. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
LEObit ....

I was about to open an account for my company on LeoBit exchange.
But the last thing I want for my European company is to have money flows to/from a company in the British Virgin Islands.....

Even if it might be legal what I am doing, that will lead to questions from my local tax inspection....

Sad

Currently there are just few Exchanges available that trade LEOcoin. We hope this will change in the future.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
LEObit ....

I was about to open an account for my company on LeoBit exchange.
But the last thing I want for my European company is to have money flows to/from a company in the British Virgin Islands.....

Even if it might be legal what I am doing, that will lead to questions from my local tax inspection....

Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@all

LEObit pool online again. Also increased trading volume and similar price trend as on LEOxChange.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
and i find it "funny" that LeoXchange took down the numbers stating how many traders are on line and how many accounts are there   Grin Cheesy Wink

how many coins do you have - do you have any at all?? will you sell them and for how much?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

For what i said, you came up with THAT?!?!?!?!? hahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

I know you can read, so back track...and read....and how many of witch coins i have, is non of your matter.....

But i am willing to except a bet, if you want to claim i have no LeoCoins.....coin for coin sounds fair? If not, stop asking what or how much of it I own

ty

*Just a note people, back track on the thread and make a list of all the questions asked and never answered  Wink *

No matter to me how much you have - just want to know if you will sell and what your price is.
Activity: 157
and i find it "funny" that LeoXchange took down the numbers stating how many traders are on line and how many accounts are there   Grin Cheesy Wink

how many coins do you have - do you have any at all?? will you sell them and for how much?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

For what i said, you came up with THAT?!?!?!?!? hahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

I know you can read, so back track...and read....and how many of witch coins i have, is non of your matter.....

But i am willing to except a bet, if you want to claim i have no LeoCoins.....coin for coin sounds fair? If not, stop asking what or how much of it I own

ty

*Just a note people, back track on the thread and make a list of all the questions asked and never answered  Wink *

Just saw news about new value caps on LEOxChange - suits me, can actually hold some value on it and trade with some decent numbers.

Still buying LEOcoin if anyone sell - PM me (I use BTC)

I am ready to buy 100.000 but my griend want to buy 500.000!

Why are you buying here!?!
Go to exchange and buy as many as you wish, in the process you will help leocoin with volume and the price should go up a little. Isnt that what you wish?

people here very upsets and angry - makes me think they will sell LEOcoin to me cheap if they think it's dead. Why wouldn't I try and buy here!?!

volume and price going up on xchange - want cheap coins.

PM me if you want to sell Smiley

there are no more that 40 people on Exchange---Ever!....hahahahah and you call that a "market"?  hahahahahah
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Just saw news about new value caps on LEOxChange - suits me, can actually hold some value on it and trade with some decent numbers.

Go to exchange and buy as many as you wish, in the process you will help leocoin with volume and the price should go up a little. Isnt that what you wish?

people here very upsets and angry - makes me think they will sell LEOcoin to me cheap if they think it's dead. Why wouldn't I try and buy here!?!

Yes its it! I want to buy from guys who mean LEOcoin is dead!
Soon this days POS start!
In few weeks LEOcoin get license for trade in few usa countrys!👍🏼

Dan will make you rich 😂😂😂 good luck
Activity: 420
http://www.leocoinapp.com/

Yes its it! I want to buy from guys who mean LEOcoin is dead!
Soon this days POS start!
In few weeks LEOcoin get license for trade in few usa countrys!👍🏼

Activity: 149
As i know this guy is LEOcoin consultat! Good for LEOcoin!

If Mike Hearn really works as a LeoCoin Consultant, he seems to do a miserable job:

He does not talk about Leocoin at all !
 Embarrassed

Guys dont be mad at cryptoretarder16, what he is trying to say is that soon leocoin will be worth 1£, all of it. His english is not so good that is why he keeps writting 1£+ per leocoin but he is trying to say 1£ for all leocoins.
And Leocoin Foundation aka Dan, you are geting patetic..

[/quote]

👍🏼nice life you got👍🏼
[/quote]

thank you, worked for it  Smiley  Wink

I see soo much negative think and energy in you that i can say only sorry you will never in life have a nice life if you will keep think on way you thik now! The Secret!

Hahahah how would you know anything about my life? hahahah don not ASSUME, couse your making an ASS out of U and ME....get it? Wink

And not that it would be your "need to know", but my life is fine..no its more then fine, its prefect  Wink Cheesy

Got 2 kids, wife, everything i want and need, no loans, no outstanding bills, so yeah, we are doing fine  Wink

And again, your filling up the thread with bullshit comments

Are you a Leo member? If so, since when? If not, how can you comment any of the thing me and others are claiming?

But you, being a good and faithful troll, you cant help yourself....
[/quote]

👍🏼nice life you got👍🏼
Pages:
Jump to: