Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] leonArdo - Version 2.4 released!! Trading GUI/Bot for Bittrex, Poloniex .. - page 4. (Read 73482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
Just fixed an error on the Mac OS version of leonArdo which caused it to crash when an indicator was removed. This wasn't an issue on Windows or Linux and therefore slipped past us.

It's working now though Smiley

If you use Mac, please download the newest version.

Best wishes,
The leonArdo guys

legendary
Nice Promo. Just placed my order for the ULTRA...

patiently waiting for Bittrex addition  Cheesy

Thanks,

-Kushed

Thanks for your purchase.

And bittrex is a little delayed, but very close to being there we promise!!

legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Nice Promo. Just placed my order for the ULTRA...

patiently waiting for Bittrex addition  Cheesy

Thanks,

-Kushed
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks Margin again and my friend sydhelly  Wink

Yup thanks Silvio for pointing me out to this nice software and for your tips on bot configuration Smiley
legendary

You are welcome! Thanks to you for spreading the word Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
legendary
1. add on manual trading label - Sell If Executed Price - Stop loss price
Do you mean adding a stop loss feature? If so, this is certainly something we are planning on adding.

yes , but im talking also talking to set an automatic sell position if you complete a buy order (its a feature tipical of bitstamp platform)

Yes it would be really great to be able to set an order if some conditions are met (like the price reached such levels and previous order completed or so)...

That could be a way to define safety nets for the bot trading strategies.

thanks !

We are working on some really nice new additions along these lines. Wont be ready for our next release, but maybe the one after that!

Activity: 84
Do you mean adding a stop loss feature? If so, this is certainly something we are planning on adding.

yes , but im talking also talking to set an automatic sell position if you complete a buy order (its a feature tipical of bitstamp platform)

Yes it would be really great to be able to set an order if some conditions are met (like the price reached such levels and previous order completed or so)...

That could be a way to define safety nets for the bot trading strategies.

thanks !
legendary
Here is the transaction for our first referral payment:

https://blockchain.info/tx/239599885b4583777a81dadae2d5e66cd638ab181818319f0bf408e37e17c796

Remember, if you are an existing customer you will receive $25 for each referral. Get the word out Smiley

The leonArdo guys
legendary
I received a rate of $ 25 reference , thanks Margin Software Devs.  Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy

Best wishes,
Silvio

You are welcome Silvio. Yes, we will pay $25 for any referrals we get from existing customers!

legendary
A new version of leonArdo is available with minor updates:

1) BTC-e market depth increased to 2000 orders
2) Calculation of effective gain when hovering orders in the chart fixed
3) Tooltip for the hovered ordered integrated into the tooltip for the comparison to the next order
4) Smaller bug fixes

We are working on a larger release with some really cool additions and will announce soon.

All the best,
The leonArdo guys

Activity: 23
I received a rate of $ 25 reference , thanks Margin Software Devs.  Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy

Best wishes,
Silvio
legendary
New referral scheme for leonArdo

We will pay $25 for every new customer referred to us by existing leonArdo customers.

All new customers have to do is add the email address of the existing customer to the referral field when they purchase leonArdo. Simple as that. We will then send the money Smiley

All the best,
The leonArdo guys

legendary
leonArdo@margin, very interesting app...

Do you plan on eventually integrating a dark skin?  Cool

Yes!
Activity: 22
leonArdo@margin, very interesting app...

Do you plan on eventually integrating a dark skin?  Cool
legendary

2. hide your orders from the market
This is possible. There is a button on the left hand side of the chart containing three triangles. Toggling that button will hide/reveal all completed trades in the chart and active orders.

no i was talking about put hidden orders from the market , it a bitfinex feature so other traders will not see your orders. (but i think depends from the exchange)

after that , adding Fibonacci levels other indicators and more trading bots will really improve your program
i dont want to push you over because i understand the lot of work that you have to do guys

thanks.

Thanks for clarifying! We are constantly working on improving leonArdo so suggestions such as these will become features of a future release.

All the best,
The leonArdo guys
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

no i was talking about put hidden orders from the market , it a bitfinex feature so other traders will not see your orders. (but i think depends from the exchange)

after that , adding Fibonacci levels other indicators and more trading bots will really improve your program

thanks.
hidden orders are a nice feature but best one is
a trilateral trade (e.g. BTC-USD-LTC-RUR-NVC-PPC...)
thx Smiley
Activity: 70

This is possible. There is a button on the left hand side of the chart containing three triangles. Toggling that button will hide/reveal all completed trades in the chart and active orders.

no i was talking about put hidden orders from the market , it is a bitfinex feature so other traders will not see your orders. (but i think depends from the exchange)

i dont want to push you over because i understand the lot of work that you have to do guys

thanks.

legendary
I need version Linux version 32bits  Cry Cry

Run in Raspbian - Raspberry Pi2?

Just sent you a link through pm.

All the best,
The leonArdo guys
Pages:
Jump to: