Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] leonArdo - Version 2.4 released!! Trading GUI/Bot for Bittrex, Poloniex .. - page 6. (Read 73482 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
leonArdo now supports....

How can you get your copy?
Just go to the website and click through to our Products section.
You can also download a demo version of leonArdo from the website to try it out before you buy it.

If you are an existing Ultra customer and want to add OKCoin, drop us a line Smiley

i cant see okcoin btc/cny on list , it is not supported on demo or you didnt add cny market ?

Looks like you need a bank account in China to be able to trade CNY markets on OKCoin...

no you dont need.

You are right! Sorry about that.

But OKCoin have two different logins: one for USD and one for CNY. That means we probably have to treat OKCoin as two different markets with their own API keys etc. We are checking it out and will get back to you.

All the best,
The leonArdo guys
legendary
Activity: 1869
Merit: 1387
The Last Cryptocoin Burner

You can also download a demo version of leonArdo from the website to try it out before you buy it.

If you are an existing Ultra customer and want to add OKCoin, drop us a line Smiley

i cant see okcoin btc/cny on list , it is not supported on demo or you didnt add cny market ?

Looks like you need a bank account in China to be able to trade CNY markets on OKCoin...

no you dont need.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1869
Merit: 1387
The Last Cryptocoin Burner

legendary

Up next from us are Bittrex, C-Cex and Kraken. We will look into yobit for sure Smiley

please first Kraken  Wink Smiley Smiley

We're working on it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

Up next from us are Bittrex, C-Cex and Kraken. We will look into yobit for sure Smiley

please first Kraken  Wink Smiley Smiley
legendary
Video series

Check out the first video in a new series we are putting together showing off the features of leonArdo.

The first video provides a short introduction to the mArgin maker automatic trading strategy: mArgin maker

The leonArdo guys

legendary
@  leonArdo@margin - Hi! Do You planned to add yobit.net?  Roll Eyes

Nice question. do you have any future plan to add yobit? I'm almost done with my research in coming days going to try your system.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Nice question. do you have any future plan to add yobit? I'm almost done with my research in coming days going to try your system.
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Activity: 516
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Will this run on Linux?

Can it be run remotely in a server/client configuration?

It is open-source?
legendary
Looks really nice from some pictures I guess I'll think about buying it.

Thanks, if you have any other questions let us know. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Looks really nice from some pictures I guess I'll think about buying it.
Once you buy the software the minimum investment it determined by the exchange you use.  Usually very very low.
so with the way I understand this thread, there is a big possibility that this platform will help you understand the flow of the market? and because this guide you will earned? good job to you sir leonArdo, would you mine? how much is the minimum investment that i need to start trading and using your system?
legendary

Good idea about the dynamic ping pong strategy. Such a strategy is on our list...

the ping pong strategy is this what C.A.T. makes, but  C.A.T. has no server for history and no RSI, MACD etc.
so you can win or loose if you are in the right or wrong direction
but
with leonArdo we have a server with history and so it is possible not to make only a simple ping pong, it can be a enhanced ping pong in the right direction -> up or down as showed somewhere here with crossing EMA
like this was
MtGox MACD/EMA trading bot (Tobli)
or
chrome butter-bot
 Smiley

Exactly! Thanks for your input ewibit.
I understand completely the bot is only as effective as I tell it to be.  I set my loss margin to -10 and it seems to be working the way I want it to.  I don't risk much on my trades so I'm not that worried about down swings as long as it keeps trading.  No trading is boring   Wink  I love all the little up and down arrows of filled orders.
legendary
Another thing...

Here's a case where the bot refused to buy for more then it sold for last.  Again, I realize what the program is trying to do but in this case it missed a real nice upswing.

The bot refused to buy because the min effective margin was set not to make a loss.

Therefore, the bot did exactly what you told it to do.

Once again, I suggest trying out different combinations of parameters using the paper trading version. There are a number of parameters that you can adjust and play with to ensure swings you want to catch are not missed. But remember this has an associated inherent risk. If for example you accept a 1% loss on a down swing and the course doesn't swing back up, you have lost 1%. No bot can avoid that...

All the best,
The leonArdo guys

Pages:
Jump to: