Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 ✅ LETHEAN ✅ - Secure, Anon & Fast P2P-VPN-Network backed by the Blockchain - page 39. (Read 38822 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Interesting project. On what exchange is planned to get listed? Any plan to do masternodes for this coin? What equipment is needed to mine it?

It's already on Trade Ogre and Stocks.Exchange -- currently under the ITNS designation.
Awesome -- can't wait to see this develop. I've been in on ITNS since the 2nd day =)

What were you doing the first day?  Huh

I found the thread on Day 2 =)
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Interesting project. On what exchange is planned to get listed? Any plan to do masternodes for this coin? What equipment is needed to mine it?

The coin itself is based on cryptonote technology, so no masternodes and V7 mining (just like monero).
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Activity: 16
Looking forward to play around with those remote nodes to share a bit of bandswitch Smiley

Little suggestion before the release of the new wallet and remote nodes:
A little snapshot of the current blockchain at that date for download, like in April, if not already scheduled please Smiley
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Awesome -- can't wait to see this develop. I've been in on ITNS since the 2nd day =)

What were you doing the first day?  Huh

Anyhow, in what way this rebrand is going to affect the product? New wallet?  Huh
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Just kidding, guys. Look at emoticons.
Yay, I'm selling all my ITNS to buy Lethean.  Wink

I liked Intense Coin.  Cool

nothing to sell and buy is not necessary. because it's just a rebranding. blockchain will be one.
Activity: 172

I don't understand what your are saying... Your ITNS are just renamed, it's still the same blockchain, no?
Activity: 388
Merit: 13

Activity: 15
Is it already a business entity or trademark?
Activity: 49
I'm trying to fix Nomp for cryptonight v7 but it may take some time. In the meantime, reserved for pinchpool.com
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
Why is this thread names Letheran LTHN,
and all documentation and links are about some Intense coin ?

Is this just rebrand or not ?
Yes, Lethean is the Intense Coin rebrand. Intense Coin wasn't much of a brand, just a neat name to categorize our work under. Lethean is a professionally developed, well thought out brand and identity, and is a privacy movement!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Why is this thread names Letheran LTHN,
and all documentation and links are about some Intense coin ?

Is this just rebrand or not ?
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Pages:
Jump to: