Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 ✅ LETHEAN ✅ - Secure, Anon & Fast P2P-VPN-Network backed by the Blockchain - page 8. (Read 38774 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Ok i was wrong about tradeogre. it's ok

What about stex? Do you like it better?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Ok i was wrong about tradeogre. it's ok
It would be nice to see this crypto on a registered exchange not the illegal tradeogre.

Tradeogre has been working pretty fine for many months.

It's an illegal plateform. If your government is asking you where do you got your money/cryptocurrency then they are gonna confist it because you can't prove where you got it. Tradeogre is not a registered society.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
I also trade on tradeogre for a year and dont have any trouble..
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
It would be nice to see this crypto on a registered exchange not the illegal tradeogre.

Tradeogre has been working pretty fine for many months.
can someone put more sell orders volume on STEX?
Activity: 536
Merit: 267

Thanks, i'm comforted by the fact that they are right.

It's good for the future of my investment.

Grin
Activity: 1
Activity: 25
Lethean Mining Pool by FasPooL.XyZ

Pool URL: https://fastpool.xyz/lthn/

https://fastpool.xyz/lthn/
Minimum Payout: 1 LTHN
Denomination: 0.1 LTHN
Payment Interval: 30 minutes

If you want to support small pools, WELCOME!  Cool
Activity: 15
Merit: 6
As I have already mentioned, I am not here to discuss with those who are trying to be lawyers... I'm here to express my personal "objective" point of view (my nickname is ironic, btw)
Activity: 172
Unfortunately, it was really the case. See here :  (pic) https://ibb.co/1Jg7qCZ

Yeah, I saw that, I am following Lethean Discord since a lot of time... You share that like it was an internal private message between Mocho and the team Cheesy
Unfortunately, it was really the case. See here :  (pic) https://ibb.co/1Jg7qCZ
Twitter pumping that I have mentioned (pic) https://ibb.co/K55vtFK

Not first time Mocho in interested by LTHN... He is playing on TradeOgre for the moment, you are just saying Lethean team asked him to pump but I don't think it's the case :p
It has nothing to do with money... It's about being able to elaborate an effective marketing strategy inspired from the discussions with the community members and especially designed after due deligence (for real / non-scam partnerships) and hard /effective work (market research and analysis, incentive tools, efficient development strategies, etc).... All those key points have nothing to do with money, it's all about working in pragmatic and optimized manner.
The problem is not the project itself! This project has a huge potential,with innovative solution and a pioneer concrete application! The development of the project (implementation) is not the problem neither! Devs are very experienced, working hard and devoted to assist people to solve tech issues. The real problem, in my opinion, is that people in charge of the marketing strategy are not efficient at all. They lack of the basic knowledge of how to market a product : no market research, no market analysis, no logical plan to reach people in the targeted areas (the reader can refer to the July update). And what is more catastrophic is that they are stubborn and not open to any beneficial proposals.

I consider they will learn from their errors (yeah, I am a very optimistic person :p)!

I would be happy to have more support from the community itself: for example, Ronny shares a lot on Twitter but a lot of us are doing nothing or almost... It's like a homework for me (replying to people about VPN, etc.), we know they don't have a lot of money available for "marketing" and, even with money, it's not easy to "market" something... But I am confident!
The problem is not the project itself! This project has a huge potential,with innovative solution and a pioneer concrete application! The development of the project (implementation) is not the problem neither! Devs are very experienced, working hard and devoted to assist people to solve tech issues. The real problem, in my opinion, is that people in charge of the marketing strategy are not efficient at all. They lack of the basic knowledge of how to market a product : no market research, no market analysis, no logical plan to reach people in the targeted areas (the reader can refer to the July update). And what is more catastrophic is that they are stubborn and not open to any beneficial proposals.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 341
I really support this project
because they have a wallet application that can be beneficial for its users and is very much needed in today's modern era
Pages:
Jump to: