Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 ✅ LETHEAN ✅ - Secure, Anon & Fast P2P-VPN-Network backed by the Blockchain - page 4. (Read 38774 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
and what we Have with Exchange now?
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Yeah, so exciting, I can't stay in my skin...  Roll Eyes

I have old intensecoin wallet, trying to import in lethean gui wallet 4.0.1

I also have address and private keys separately, so I tried the restore from keys in the first gui screen.

I tried with open wallet from file but after that at the next wallet restart because my PC reset during night, it says it can't find the .keys file whilst is there next to the .wallet file, and also asks me for a passwrod and whereas it had it or not one, it doesn't work.

What's the most secure procedure to import an old ITNS wallet?

---

edit: nevermind me, it works after a while of synching and I see my balance
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
Updated Lethean Roadmap Published

We have collaboratively been working through what should go into the Lethean roadmap and how we broadcast activity.
The Lethean official website is now updated with the most current roadmap: https://lethean.io/roadmap
At this stage only completed and actively worked on items are disclosed.

Our most recent roadmap updates have been focusing on:

- Giving Lethean a new look with a fresh new website!
- Making it simpler to stand-up a node, a lot simpler.
- Promoting Lethean — In doing so, we attract attention and gain momentum with increased community involvement.
- More exchange listings and maintaining these relationships.

As you may be aware the Lethean community contributes it’s time on a voluntary basis in managing this project. This means we cannot provide accurate timelines for when roadmap items will be completed and this specific information is therefore removed.

The great news is our team is growing with members eager to make an impact on the Lethean project. We are confident and excited about this and look forward to releasing updates on the project as they become available.

Why not have your say about what should be the focus right now for Lethean?
Reach us on any of our official channels. In our opinion, the more minds we put together the better things will be.
Activity: 114
Merit: 19
There's some nice price movement, any news?
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Dear Lethean Followers!

As always, privileged to provide you the next update following our most recent team meeting including other developments:

* Lethean Telegram promotion — 300LTHN giveaway continues!!
Why not jump on the channel and ask our team for some free coin! We believe increased adoption starts with trust in a products capabilities and promises. That’s why we’re giving away free coin to test drive our service, our product will speak for itself. In turn we can make our product even better.

* Lethean community activity increased by over 15% in the last couple of weeks.

* Growing team contributors. A very warm welcome to our new team members!

* Chromebook / ChromeOS compatibility testing with the new Lethean Exiplorer mobile app. All confirmed OK and ready for use!

* We will be issuing a short community survey very soon to gauge what our users see as important in a VPN/proxy solution and how Lethean stacks up. With believe with data such as this, we can accurately target the key areas that are seen as gaps to bring community relevance to the project.

* Cryptonight v8 alogrithm change discussions have occurred to target the ever present shift in mining activity. We believe this is important to manage risk, including involvement from the greater community of miners.

* Thanks to community feedback we’re sprucing up our exit-node build guides. We’re working on this and please do reach out if having any troubles attempting to build today.

* Excitement is also brewing over the review of cloud hosted exit-node options for the community. The idea is, if we can make it simple enough to create a node, you’d likely want to stand one up! We want a near zero-touch deployment of the Lethean exit-node and we’re excited to share that we are looking at this option and believe it will greatly grow our node adoption and usage rate.

* To make some of the above and other project goals possible in the short-term, we’re presently looking at funding options to accelerate our vision for the Lethean project. You’ll want to be part of the action when it all starts cracking on at full pace!

There are some items I’ve left out on purpose here, specifically how Lethean plans to expand it’s impact. You’ll just have to wait for the next update. Smiley

Unlock the Internet.
Free the world from censorship.

The Lethean Movement.

This plan did not change much for the last.. 2 years. So only plans and nothing done. Hopefully this "new team" brings something real. Last time I tried to run an exit node, there was neither proper documentation, neither much support or Windows option for node.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Dear Lethean Followers!

As always, privileged to provide you the next update following our most recent team meeting including other developments:

* Lethean Telegram promotion — 300LTHN giveaway continues!!
Why not jump on the channel and ask our team for some free coin! We believe increased adoption starts with trust in a products capabilities and promises. That’s why we’re giving away free coin to test drive our service, our product will speak for itself. In turn we can make our product even better.

* Lethean community activity increased by over 15% in the last couple of weeks.

* Growing team contributors. A very warm welcome to our new team members!

* Chromebook / ChromeOS compatibility testing with the new Lethean Exiplorer mobile app. All confirmed OK and ready for use!

* We will be issuing a short community survey very soon to gauge what our users see as important in a VPN/proxy solution and how Lethean stacks up. With believe with data such as this, we can accurately target the key areas that are seen as gaps to bring community relevance to the project.

* Cryptonight v8 alogrithm change discussions have occurred to target the ever present shift in mining activity. We believe this is important to manage risk, including involvement from the greater community of miners.

* Thanks to community feedback we’re sprucing up our exit-node build guides. We’re working on this and please do reach out if having any troubles attempting to build today.

* Excitement is also brewing over the review of cloud hosted exit-node options for the community. The idea is, if we can make it simple enough to create a node, you’d likely want to stand one up! We want a near zero-touch deployment of the Lethean exit-node and we’re excited to share that we are looking at this option and believe it will greatly grow our node adoption and usage rate.

* To make some of the above and other project goals possible in the short-term, we’re presently looking at funding options to accelerate our vision for the Lethean project. You’ll want to be part of the action when it all starts cracking on at full pace!

There are some items I’ve left out on purpose here, specifically how Lethean plans to expand it’s impact. You’ll just have to wait for the next update. Smiley

Unlock the Internet.
Free the world from censorship.

The Lethean Movement.
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
Great idea and product.
Just slow to releases and updates.
This was once going to the moon, but not sure anymore
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Activity: 11

With alot of speculation out there regarding the Lethean project, we thought we’d set the record straight!!

The Lethean project is moving forward!

And to add to this.. it’s about time for that update!

For those who haven’t seen the latest updates on medium, here it is:
https://medium.com/@letheanVPN/dear-lethean-community-e424b37b7893

To summarise the article here's what's happened only within the last few months!

• The Lethean project is moving forward
    • New team forming
    • New skills coming onboard
    • Review of Lethean Roadmap
    • Lethean Mobile App for Andriod
    • Bololex Exchange Listing
    • Lethean Website updates
    • Recurring fortnightly meetings being held
    • Community involvement callout

Stay safe!
Activity: 114
Merit: 19
Yes it's working, this project isn't dead  Grin
OHOHOHHOHO Someone buy lthn for 0,5 BTC!!!!!!!!!  wuhuuuuu something is start to hepening Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
*************** UPDATE ******************** 
LTHN Project is now handled by the community : members of the Lethean community (mainly on Discord LTHN Channel and Telegram) who still believing in the project's potential and outcome and who are devoted, voluntarily, to continue the network / ecosystem functionning, product development and overall maintenance. We have established  an acting plan that covers the objectives and we are seeking help. Our ressources are very limited (people) but we are not willing to give up ! we are progressing, currently in the background, with few involved members to prepare a lite-version of a future app. We need dev(s) with knowledge/experience in mobile apps development to help us going further... any interested to contribute can join us on Discord.

It's dead then...

If you think it ok but don't talk like if it's true  Roll Eyes

Yeah sorry, I understand what you mean.

It's long time dead.
Activity: 18
LTHN Project is now handled by the community : members of the Lethean community (mainly on Discord LTHN Channel and Telegram) who still believing in the project's potential and outcome and who are devoted, voluntarily, to continue the network / ecosystem functionning, product development and overall maintenance. We have established  an acting plan that covers the objectives and we are seeking help. Our ressources are very limited (people) but we are not willing to give up ! we are progressing, currently in the background, with few involved members to prepare a lite-version of a future app. We need dev(s) with knowledge/experience in mobile apps development to help us going further... any interested to contribute can join us on Discord.

It's dead then...

If you think it ok but don't talk like if it's true  Roll Eyes
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---

It's dead then...
Pages:
Jump to: