Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Levelcoin - Proof of Stake / Proof of Burn Hybrid - Inflation Immune - page 9. (Read 44772 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
-sigh- This is all so frustrating...why don't we just get 100 willing investors, find the best dev on here and just set up our own personal IPO with the intention of taking the best ideas from all these scam coins and combine them into a really amazing coin...you know, one that will actually get made...lol

That still requires trust in someone.
Unfortunately there is no way to prove that I or you are trustworthy. Even if we are; having $100,000 in your hand can make you do some crazy things I would imagine. I'd be interested in talking more with anyone else who's interested in pooling resources, knowledge. I also know some programmers we could include.

That was my first reaction when I was this topic cause I knew it's a scam. I have started conversation with some individuals about developing this concept POS/POB we need more developers to join. It will probably get funded by a few selected investor because of trust issues in the BTT now

I'm 100% sure this is a scam. It's a nice concept but greed drives the passion in most of the people coming out with second generation coins. Therefore I'm organizing a community developed coin based on this concept. Pm me with your area of expertise if you are interested in making this into reality.

Well, personally I think that is a great idea...personally I think if we can get a group together and use a professional, real life escrower (Not a member on here, a real company with actually business history in the real world) then it could be done...100+ investors, a couple of devs, a marketer, and a professional escrow...then no more scams!!! Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
-sigh- This is all so frustrating...why don't we just get 100 willing investors, find the best dev on here and just set up our own personal IPO with the intention of taking the best ideas from all these scam coins and combine them into a really amazing coin...you know, one that will actually get made...lol

Unfortunately there is no way to prove that I or you are trustworthy. Even if we are; having $100,000 in your hand can make you do some crazy things I would imagine. I'd be interested in talking more with anyone else who's interested in pooling resources, knowledge. I also know some programmers we could include.

That was my first reaction when I was this topic cause I knew it's a scam. I have started conversation with some individuals about developing this concept POS/POB we need more developers to join. It will probably get funded by a few selected investor because of trust issues in the BTT now

I'm 100% sure this is a scam. It's a nice concept but greed drives the passion in most of the people coming out with second generation coins. Therefore I'm organizing a community developed coin based on this concept. Pm me with your area of expertise if you are interested in making this into reality.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris

Activity: 70
Activity: 113
I didn't fall for anyone's propaganda. Although it was a breaking point in my decision not to invest. Here are some points. Refute them if you'd like and prove me wrong. If I am proven wrong, I will gladly invest in your coin and promote it and donate 2 btc worth to it.

First, your identity. David Elsinger. As proven on Facebook, you are not who you say you are. The excuse you give is 4/10 at best although I really wanted to believe in it. Here's why. Say your company prohibits you from working on cryptocurrency, why did you post your name, the state your in. Why did you assume nobody is going to check up on you on Facebook, LinkedIn. Then after that, why did you deny and then accept that the Facebook profile was yours? The "church" or "company" that you work for would've used that against you.
You have failed to provide the correct emails that were used on LinkedIn.
You lied about your Facebook profile.
You provided no evidence whatsoever that you are who you say you are even though I have repeatedly asked you to email using your company's email or the email you used on LinkedIn registration.

Second, your code. You have provided no whitepaper, screenshot that anyone can faked (just make a simple program System.out.println("Level Coin 1: 20000") or something and have it executed in terminal. Many have provided the screenshot like yours. All turned out to be scam IPOs (Neutrons, Neons, etc.). Your sample code was pretty much copied exactly from another person. Although the code can be similar, no two codes can be character for character, space for space, and yours was. I chose to believe that.

Thirdly and the breaking point is when LeoC kept trying to promote you throughout this ordeal. A normal person would question but he kept promoting you. I questioned it but still gave you a pass. However, proof of LeoC attempting to extort money from Etherium or whatever coin its called drove me to my conclusion that you are most likely 99% scammer. Either that or you are a horrible businessman who will fail with his coin because all coins needs business skills to succeed.

You could release the coin, and I most likely believe you will. But it will be a crappy coin you bought on Coingen.io like Ducats. (Not too sure on this).If you don't remember, Ducat also made an IPO promising wonders and look at his coin now.

totally agree, for all people... dont be a fool
legendary
Silent treatment from both Levelcoin/LeoC especially since LeoC was the first poster on this thread first page and defending any scam accusations against Levelcoin that has no working Client but he accused Emunie and Ethereum for being a scam IPO
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
check out this post in Ethereum thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4829119

quote from that post:

"Also please be aware that LeoC sent this message to me via a PM:

10 BTC and I'll remove my posts even though they are factual and won't make any more. 15 and I will change my tune and promote.

eMunie have already lost hundreds of BTC and were forced to cancel their IPO when I called them out here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-emunie-caution-advised-411366

I was going to create a similar thread regarding Ethereum, unless you send the above amounts.

I'd suggest you think long and hard about this. Which would you prefer to lose, 10 BTC or 1000, your choice.

1C7MPUTTWQjinfbRcQtW6HAc4ips7wMuiJ"

address mentioned - 1C7MPUTTWQjinfbRcQtW6HAc4ips7wMuiJ - is the previous level coin funding address that was just changed suddenly without notice. I guess it's obvious now why it changed.

and here is what Level Coin wrote before to explain a sudden fundraiser address change:

Pre-Launch funding addresses:
BTC- 1Padc5wujXQamfR8r2Dig45BFh7SiT2AE4
LTC- LPn7WpdnZ3MSdDajbFMsJuVi44BeYEauKG

Did the funding address change?

https://blockchain.info/address/1Padc5wujXQamfR8r2Dig45BFh7SiT2AE4 shows 0 activity.

Yes, with the increased amount of senders these last couple of days I created a second wallet on a more secure computer.
The computer with the previous wallet begun to perform slower than usual and I feared it may have caught a virus. This was just a security measure.

This just gets more interesting and more interesting.
Why would LeoC want his hard earned (scammed) bitcoins going to someone elses bitcoin address? exactly Wink
I suspect a lot of people are going to be asking for their bitcoins back.

Also, from Kickstarters guidelines:

What is not allowed?

Creators cannot offer equity or financial incentives (ownership, share of profits, repayment/loans, cash-value equivalents, etc).

Projects cannot offer rewards in bulk quantities (more than 10).

Kickstarter cannot be used to fund websites or apps focused on e-commerce, business, and social networking.
legendary
LeoC = Levelcoin = leandro213 Folks don't forget that Levelcoin IPO is still on hurry now and get premium than those that invested after its listed on kickstarter  Grin

Red flags

Thanks for sharing this with us and I hope that you hit the report button on this scamster. It's like blackmail, only missing the threat of any actual dirty secrets.

It ain't FUD if what I said were FACTS. I gave the guy a chance to get rid of me but he didn't take it and instead decided to break the forum rules by posting a private message publicly. Ethereum will cost investors, miners, and just about everyone involved with the exception of the founders, their hard earned money. Turing complete = you open a contract then find your wallet missing. Instead of reassuring everyone that their money is safe, the idiotic dev decided to change the subject and use ad hominem. What does that tell you, because to me it sounds iffy lol. Who would want to invest in someone like that? Also as everyone has already been constantly mentioning, this IPO is rigged.

Invest with great care

https://blockchain.info/address/1Padc5wujXQamfR8r2Dig45BFh7SiT2AE4 shows 0 activity.

Geez dude ur way too jumpy lol, go smoke a bowl and relax.

I am really on the fence about investing......-__-Levelcoin seems so genuine about development of his coin but so many unanswered/dodged questions about the existence of coin/developer.

Don't worry bro, you got two days left to make a choice lol.
I've heard him talk over Skype and I got three things out of it.
One, he's old. Two, he's very smart. Three, he sounds genuinely excited about his ideas.
Maybe you can speak to him if he ever gets back online.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

quote from that post:

10 BTC and I'll remove my posts even though they are factual and won't make any more. 15 and I will change my tune and promote.

eMunie have already lost hundreds of BTC and were forced to cancel their IPO when I called them out here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-emunie-caution-advised-411366

I was going to create a similar thread regarding Ethereum, unless you send the above amounts.

I'd suggest you think long and hard about this. Which would you prefer to lose, 10 BTC or 1000, your choice.

address mentioned - 1C7MPUTTWQjinfbRcQtW6HAc4ips7wMuiJ - is the previous level coin funding address that was just changed suddenly without notice. I guess it's obvious now why it changed.

and here is what Level Coin wrote before to explain a sudden fundraiser address change:

Yes, with the increased amount of senders these last couple of days I created a second wallet on a more secure computer.
The computer with the previous wallet begun to perform slower than usual and I feared it may have caught a virus. This was just a security measure.

THIS! thank you for saving my bitcoin, I always thought LEOC was levelcoin and now you prooved it. Smiley I remember back then that levelcoin posted california as his address then changed it instantly to Dave Elsingers address after he realized he made a mistake. http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/1214-more-fud-on-bitcointalk/ - leoC is leandro213 in emunie. luckily he posted his pic on emunie forum, this guy is a lowlife scammer and extortionist.
legendary
There's https://bitcoinstarter.com/ that's designated for crowd funding in BTC, i don't know why anyone would believe that kickstarter will accept this project on their website.  Sad
legendary

quote from that post:

I had my reservation since I saw that LeoC is supporting the Levelcoin, LeoC is a Scammer and apparently Levelcoin could be his next big check. Free consultation for those who lost their BTC in Levelcoin. Go and take vitamins for your greed
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-emunie-caution-advised-411366
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I invested in 0.1BTC, also received a reply, but I can't find my name on the list of investors
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Again with the brush-off lol.
Activity: 28
I am done trying to cater to you. You will just have to wait and see and purchase your coins via the exchange.
Why am I a horrible person? You shouldve expected people to be skeptics about your coins. Your coin is truly wonderful and original and could be in top 5 if it was real....which it could be. You did not ask me.. you asked MightyX so please don't confuse us. I already did ask you dozens of questions you clearly had no intent on answering but I will ask again since I will pass on previous gestures.

1. Can you email me using the email you signed up with LinkedIn to my email which I PMed you about.

2. Please show me a screenshot of GUI which you said you completed. All I need. No code is needed. I assumed you didn't use web because those can be easily faked as proven by Neon and Neutron.

3. Prove that you returned the 1BTC from the guy that invested 2 BTC. You shrugged off this question last page.

Hey Levelcoin, one last question for you before I decide to invest or not. Can you provide proof that you sent back the 1BTC that the guy who invested 2BTC in? Blockchain would be fine.
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
So much confusion... I really hope you could just end the IPO now and release it so we can find out if its good or bad.
I didn't fall for anyone's propaganda. Although it was a breaking point in my decision not to invest. Here are some points. Refute them if you'd like and prove me wrong. If I am proven wrong, I will gladly invest in your coin and promote it and donate 2 btc worth to it.

First, your identity. David Elsinger. As proven on Facebook, you are not who you say you are. The excuse you give is 4/10 at best although I really wanted to believe in it. Here's why. Say your company prohibits you from working on cryptocurrency, why did you post your name, the state your in. Why did you assume nobody is going to check up on you on Facebook, LinkedIn. Then after that, why did you deny and then accept that the Facebook profile was yours? The "church" or "company" that you work for would've used that against you.
You provided no evidence whatsoever that you are who you say you are even though I have repeatedly asked you to email using your company's email or the email you used on LinkedIn registration.

Second, your code. You have provided no whitepaper, screenshot that anyone can faked (just make a simple program System.out.println("Level Coin 1: 20000") or something and have it executed in terminal. Many have provided the screenshot like yours. All turned out to be scam IPOs (Neutrons, Neons, etc.). Your sample code was pretty much copied exactly from another person. Although the code can be similar, no two codes can be character for character, space for space, and yours was. I chose to believe that.

Thirdly and the breaking point is when LeoC kept trying to promote you throughout this ordeal. A normal person would question but he kept promoting you. I questioned it but still gave you a pass. However, proof of LeoC attempting to extort money from Etherium or whatever coin its called drove me to my conclusion that you are most likely 99% scammer. Either that or you are a horrible businessman who will fail with his coin because all coins needs business skills to succeed.

You could release the coin, and I most likely believe you will. But it will be a crappy coin you bought on Coingen.io like Ducats. (Not too sure on this).If you don't remember, Ducat also made an IPO promising wonders and look at his coin now.

For starters, there is a 1 BTC cap on investment, you should know this if you've actually read the thread. Many people have offered to invest up to 5 BTC but were turned down. Secondly, regarding my identity, I had not known my organization would do or say what they did when I created this project. In hindsight, I would have remained anonymous. I asked what part of the code did you want to see and received no reply. I have no affiliation with LeoC, and I will not allow myself to be unfairly guilty by association. I AM a horrible businessperson, but I am trying to do something here that no one else has. I will be releasing the coin, with or without you and how could it possibly be a coingen.io coin which are sha256 and scrypt only? I may be a horrible businessperson, but you are a horrible person in general.
Activity: 8

quote from that post:

address included by LeoC in above message - 1C7MPUTTWQjinfbRcQtW6HAc4ips7wMuiJ - is the previous level coin funding address that was just changed suddenly without notice. I guess it's obvious now why it changed.

Well, thats it. This is a 99% scam. If not then dev. is a horrible businessman and promoter and his coin wont survive. Idea is good though so I hope people actually implement this idea.

I never said I was a businessman nor a promoter. I am not a professional coder, I am doing this in my spare time, so please excuse me for not being the triple A world class all around grandmaster. It is a shame you fell for the FUD tactic used by Ethereum supporters, but then again you have been against me this entire team, you were clearly never on the fence and are just looking for any reason or excuse to bash on this project. Of the few people that requested a refund due to the FUD propagation, they were sent back. They can vouch here if they so choose.
Pages:
Jump to: