Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEXIT - The first Blockchain Powered Mergers and Acquisitions Marketplace - page 11. (Read 15846 times)

copper member
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Complete crap above people. Go to the Lexit Telegram channel. Here are some dates and quotes from the Lexit Admins

Feb 14th
Question:
Mesh Neval
Where I see my tokens?
Answer from Lexit Admin Martn
"Wait two weeks from now "

Feb 19th

Sapta Munggaran  (Lexit admin)
One more week! You guys ready??

Ever since then its been "few weeks" and "we are auditing" SCAM! and now you are still asking for presale $$$ UNREAL

As far as I remember, they were referring to the airdrop registration deadline. Next week, we'll have updates from the core team about our current situation.
Activity: 22
You want a date on the Bounty good luck Huh This token is a sham other than opening a telegram channel with a whitepaper and spew airdrop for 5 months with no end in sight nothing has happened and the telegram channel is a joke. Every week it’s the same thing. Two more weeks until coins distributed and audit is complete and presale is complete. Feel sorry for anyone who invested. This goes back to Feb 9th.

We're not a scam and we already said that we have audit process on going. We never said two weeks. As everyone knows, we also have a bounty campaign right now. See: https://www.lexit.co/post/bounty-alert-10000-lxt-for-a-tagline

Don't get scammed people. Just the last two posters other posts. All bot posts.

We're not using bot in any platforms we cover. You won't even find a bot on our Telegram group. Please reach us if you have any problem.

Complete crap above people. Go to the Lexit Telegram channel. Here are some dates and quotes from the Lexit Admins

Feb 14th
Question:
Mesh Neval
Where I see my tokens?
Answer from Lexit Admin Martn
"Wait two weeks from now "

Feb 19th

Sapta Munggaran  (Lexit admin)
One more week! You guys ready??

Ever since then its been "few weeks" and "we are auditing" SCAM! and now you are still asking for presale $$$ UNREAL
copper member
You want a date on the Bounty good luck Huh This token is a sham other than opening a telegram channel with a whitepaper and spew airdrop for 5 months with no end in sight nothing has happened and the telegram channel is a joke. Every week it’s the same thing. Two more weeks until coins distributed and audit is complete and presale is complete. Feel sorry for anyone who invested. This goes back to Feb 9th.

We're not a scam and we already said that we have audit process on going. We never said two weeks. As everyone knows, we also have a bounty campaign right now. See: https://www.lexit.co/post/bounty-alert-10000-lxt-for-a-tagline

We're not using bot in any platforms we cover. You won't even find a bot on our Telegram group. Please reach us if you have any problem.
Activity: 172
I really love this project because it is very practical. I hope in the future you will have many good projects for everyone to participate.
egretia
Activity: 171
I see the project has great potential. I very relevant . good luck
Egretia
copper member
BOUNTY ALERT!

We decided to offer a 10000 LXT bounty to the creative genius among you that will deliver LEXIT’s new tagline. Once accepted, the chosen tagline will become an integral part of all LEXIT’s official communications, including our new website, logo, email signatures, and product branding.

Go to this link: https://www.lexit.co/post/bounty-alert-10000-lxt-for-a-tagline

AWESOMEEE, a great way for the community to gather and earn something, when is the winner going to be announced?

We don't have the exact date for now and we'll open to more participants. We'll update the thread with the bounty deadline and winner announcement date in a few days. Wink
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
BOUNTY ALERT!

We decided to offer a 10000 LXT bounty to the creative genius among you that will deliver LEXIT’s new tagline. Once accepted, the chosen tagline will become an integral part of all LEXIT’s official communications, including our new website, logo, email signatures, and product branding.

AWESOMEEE, a great way for the community to gather and earn something, when is the winner going to be announced?
copper member
BOUNTY ALERT!

copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
Is it true that Lexit has a partnership with Polymath and what is it all about?
copper member
This project seems interesting. I know IP market is huge but I need to read more.

• How exactly is this Verification for IP assets is going to take place?
  • Who\What is going to do this and why should I trust them?

Someone reference would be great.  Undecided

Have you read our Whitepaper?

We will have updates very soon! We're in the audit process so stay tuned!
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
This project seems interesting. I know IP market is huge but I need to read more.

• How exactly is this Verification for IP assets is going to take place?
  • Who\What is going to do this and why should I trust them?

Someone reference would be great.  Undecided
Activity: 126
 interested in your idea and project, I'm looking forward to the next steps,ill follow more updates
staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App
looks pretty impressive, but a lot of information is still needed and looking for further developments Wink

They recently partnered with Selfkey IIRC. Though more progress would be great.
Activity: 126
 looks pretty impressive, but a lot of information is still needed and looking for further developments Wink
Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto
I took part in the bounty and completed all the tasks. The claim page then never worked. Also no response from them either here or via Email. Doesnt seem like a very professional company at all - be careful guys!
Did you receive email confirmation? Pm one of the admins in their telegram, they'd love to help you out!
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
I took part in the bounty and completed all the tasks. The claim page then never worked. Also no response from them either here or via Email. Doesnt seem like a very professional company at all - be careful guys!
Activity: 42
Done subscribing. Looking forward to this project! Goodluck, guys.
Pages:
Jump to: