Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEXIT - The first Blockchain Powered Mergers and Acquisitions Marketplace - page 15. (Read 15848 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Vires in Numeris
Yey! finally went live! lets go!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Keep me posted. I will be on the lookout. Expecting your whitepaper and bounty announcement on the bounty thread.

Thank you! Of course. We are using the different channels to be close to the community, our Facebook page reached 20k Likes today in less than a month and our Telegram LEXITco direct chat group has been growing steadily in a matter of just weeks.
We have been busy with presentations and preparing everything for major events in different countries including Estonia, Finland, Portugal, Japan, Germany, US, and we want to maintain this direct constant connection with our supporters. Please don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter in our website.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
not enough informations for now,,
most likely this is just an idea to creata a marketplace for mergers and acquisitions ideas from startups
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Keep me posted. I will be on the lookout. Expecting your whitepaper and bounty announcement on the bounty thread.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Nice idea, the M&A space needs a complete makeover. Checked out the site and the team looks solid.

Thank you. Everybody says what to do, when you want to start your business. But what can you do if your business fails? As a matter of a fact over 96% of startups do fail, due to lack of different resources. Every startup at any point of its life-cycle has been developing valuable Intellectual Property IP, namely patents, software, code, etc., this IP and even the whole startup company as an entity can be sold via L E X I T Marketplace. We are calling it Lexit - the missing piece of the startup ecosystem. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Nice idea, the M&A space needs a complete makeover. Checked out the site and the team looks solid.
Pages:
Jump to: