Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 6. (Read 29430 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Is there any cool reviews or videos of the game play i could check out? My phone is dead at the moment but i'll be sure to check this out when i get a new one.

This project is about an in-time quest in real time. Phone is needed for navigation

Phone is needed in any case. Without a phone you can’t play any quest as there is navigation and all interesting tourist places will be marked.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
What's going on with Libertalia ??  Shocked
The price is going down and down. Today, it hit 0.00001600 btc.

I invested $134 in LBR. If I invested the amount in LCC, today it could be more than doubled.  Sad

You have invested 134 dollars. How much has your investment decreased today?

I bought total 837.38 LbR with $134 and I put it in investbox, so now I have 1775.6 LBR.
But, today LBR price further down and hit 0.00001000 btc.
1775.6 x 0.00001100 x 3850 = $75.20

You have doubled the number of coins, but the price has fallen even more (But wait for the price increase. There is no point in selling now

Yep, I have doubled the number of coins.  Smiley
But, the InvestBox is empty now and the price has fallen beyond my thought. I will wait and see where the price stop falling. When it'll stop falling, I'll buy some more.

Is it possible to put a coin in the InvestBox for the moment of the moment?

Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking.  Sad

It totally depends on your investment decisions whether the winter will soon end or not. If you buy bad tokens or coins then there is not much hope that they will appreciate in price.

Yes, you're right.
In 2017 Bitcoin price started increasing from around $400 and it hit $20,000. But, Litecoin started increasing from around $4 and it hit $320.
Bitcoin gained 50 times while Litecoin gained 80 times.
There are some other coins who gained more than 50 times and some didn't able to gain at least 50 times.

Investment in Bitcoin is safe but the alter coins give you opportunity to gain more.
All you need is, select your alter coins very wisely (after deep thinking).
And "Don't put all your eggs in one basket." I mean, invest in at least 3 or 4 coins.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
It is a pity that this project has so little support. I would love to know what is happening, how is the development
This is because the project has no advertising. Now it’s impossible to launch a new project without advertising.

Yes you are right, without advertising it is impossible to launch a new project. But it's always best to be the best.

Is not this forum advertising? I think that this is also the way the project is being promoted.

Yes, of course, this is also a kind of advertisement. But only this advertising for a narrow circle of people. Need something more scale

Previously, projects were advertised using ICO. Now I think it does not work as investors have no confidence in ICO

Investor confidence will appear when they can realize projects in which they have already invested money.

But I think it will not be soon. You can only name a few projects from hundreds that have implemented themselves.
A vicious circle is obtained. While the proetes of 2018-2017 do not realize themselves, investors will not invest in new ones. And they can realize themselves only with an increase in the price of cryptocurrencies (

With such bitcoin prices, many people do not know what to do. At the moment, people do not invest at all.
And mine is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. I think we found the bottom already. Then I think that there will be growth and very significant growth.
really cool if indeed the incident is so, I have a little question for you, what makes you so you can be sure to inventory with the LIBERTALIA project?
Mohin gave your opinion so that I could understand it in more detail

I basically think that the time has come to invest in cryptocurrencies not only in a particular project. My opinion is that winter in the cryptocurrency world is ending and growth will come soon. Many regretted not buying Bitcoin at $ 1,000. Growth is inevitable and we must be one of the first to understand this.

It totally depends on your investment decisions whether the winter will soon end or not. If you buy bad tokens or coins then there is not much hope that they will appreciate in price.
Activity: 98
Is there any cool reviews or videos of the game play i could check out? My phone is dead at the moment but i'll be sure to check this out when i get a new one.

This project is about an in-time quest in real time. Phone is needed for navigation
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Merit: 0

I invested $134 in LBR. If I invested the amount in LCC, today it could be more than doubled.  Sad

I bought total 837.38 LbR with $134 and I put it in investbox, so now I have 1775.6 LBR.

You have doubled the number of coins, but the price has fallen even more (But wait for the price increase. There is no point in selling now

But, the InvestBox is empty now and the price has fallen beyond my thought. I will wait and see where the price stop falling. When it'll stop falling, I'll buy some more.

Is it possible to put a coin in the InvestBox for the moment of the moment?

Activity: 114

Perhaps this is due to the bitcoin exchange rate or the decrease in the overall capitalization of the cryptocurrency market.

Now is a good time to correct all errors and improve the project. Thus, when the market is in a better situation, the project will be ready.

You all say it right, but there is one thing. If the project is at such a stage that for further development it needs money, then they can do nothing in such a market.

Maybe you should look for investments elsewhere. Probably worth attending to some conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency and new projects.

This is not a bad option to attract investor interest. But attending conferences and speaking there costs money!

Yes it is . But it seems to me that this is a better option than inactive.

Each team has its own development strategy. We do not know yet what plans the project has in terms of promoting its product.

Now is a good time to correct all errors and improve the project. Thus, when the market is in a better situation, the project will be ready.

You all say it right, but there is one thing. If the project is at such a stage that for further development it needs money, then they can do nothing in such a market.

Maybe you should look for investments elsewhere. Probably worth attending to some conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency and new projects.

This is not a bad option to attract investor interest. But attending conferences and speaking there costs money!

Yes it is . But it seems to me that this is a better option than inactive.

It is a pity that this project has so little support. I would love to know what is happening, how is the development
This is because the project has no advertising. Now it’s impossible to launch a new project without advertising.

Yes you are right, without advertising it is impossible to launch a new project. But it's always best to be the best.

Is not this forum advertising? I think that this is also the way the project is being promoted.

Yes, of course, this is also a kind of advertisement. But only this advertising for a narrow circle of people. Need something more scale

Previously, projects were advertised using ICO. Now I think it does not work as investors have no confidence in ICO

Investor confidence will appear when they can realize projects in which they have already invested money.

But I think it will not be soon. You can only name a few projects from hundreds that have implemented themselves.
A vicious circle is obtained. While the proetes of 2018-2017 do not realize themselves, investors will not invest in new ones. And they can realize themselves only with an increase in the price of cryptocurrencies (

With such bitcoin prices, many people do not know what to do. At the moment, people do not invest at all.
And mine is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. I think we found the bottom already. Then I think that there will be growth and very significant growth.
really cool if indeed the incident is so, I have a little question for you, what makes you so you can be sure to inventory with the LIBERTALIA project?
Mohin gave your opinion so that I could understand it in more detail

I basically think that the time has come to invest in cryptocurrencies not only in a particular project. My opinion is that winter in the cryptocurrency world is ending and growth will come soon. Many regretted not buying Bitcoin at $ 1,000. Growth is inevitable and we must be one of the first to understand this.

You are very optimistic. I also believe in growth but I think that it will happen very slowly and gradually

I agree with your opinion that growth will not be fast. But you need to understand that if the price drops even lower, many people will come out of the cryptocurrency and create a bad news background.

Some users will leave while others will come. Everyone wants growth but the market will dictate its rules.
Pages:
Jump to: