Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 10. (Read 29430 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

The main thing is to constantly work on the project, improve the quality and make the product better and better
Activity: 114
Merit: 1

The project has an interesting goal. Everything will now depend on the team, how quickly and efficiently they can realize

I think that the implementation should not take much time. And I think that this project can be interesting.
The faster the developers implement the project, the faster they will be able to occupy their niche and be first in their direction.

I think that you should not hurry. When projects are in a hurry, they make mistakes and then lose even more time to correct them.
Activity: 132

The project has an interesting goal. Everything will now depend on the team, how quickly and efficiently they can realize

I think that the implementation should not take much time. And I think that this project can be interesting.
The faster the developers implement the project, the faster they will be able to occupy their niche and be first in their direction.

By the way, if the coin is traded on the stock exchange, it’s possible to buy it at a better price and still make money on it!

For this, volatility and good trading volumes should be on the stock exchange. Only then can you earn.

Over the last week, trading volumes increased on the top Binance exchange. But there is no coin for this project.

I think that this project is still too early to think about such an exchange. To get there the project must be popular and have a lot of followers and token holders.

By the way, if the coin is traded on the stock exchange, it’s possible to buy it at a better price and still make money on it!

For this, volatility and good trading volumes should be on the stock exchange. Only then can you earn.

Over the last week, trading volumes increased on the top Binance exchange. But there is no coin for this project.

This project can be interesting both for tourists and people who like to actively relax and learn something new. The only such firms that carry out quests are many. I would like to know what advantages the project has?

The project has advantages in easy use, only a mobile phone is needed for the quest. This is the first application aimed at quests in the field of tourism.

The fact that in order to participate in the quest will need only the phone is right. People do not like complexity. I would also like this service to be inexpensive, so that everyone can afford it.

I also think that the price of the quest should be small, so you can attract the maximum audience of users.
And the quests should be varied. So that if a person likes to play it, he could once again try to complete the quest

This project can be interesting both for tourists and people who like to actively relax and learn something new. The only such firms that carry out quests are many. I would like to know what advantages the project has?

The project has advantages in easy use, only a mobile phone is needed for the quest. This is the first application aimed at quests in the field of tourism.

The fact that in order to participate in the quest will need only the phone is right. People do not like complexity. I would also like this service to be inexpensive, so that everyone can afford it.

I also think that the price of the quest should be small, so you can attract the maximum audience of users.

Tell me, is the coin of this project already being traded on the stock exchanges, or is everything just in the plans?

Yes, the coin is being traded on the yobit exchange and in the near future it will be on other exchanges, negotiations are underway.

Oh that's good news. Let's hope that soon the coin will appear on popular exchanges with a good trading volume.
copper member
Activity: 154
Tell me, is the coin of this project already being traded on the stock exchanges, or is everything just in the plans?

Yes, the coin is being traded on the yobit exchange and in the near future it will be on other exchanges, negotiations are underway.
copper member

copper member
Your idea is very interesting. But I think your project will not succeed because there are lots of real quests for which you can make a profit. In your case, the profit is minimal and much more costs. Need to move in the other city + need pay quest. I think it's very expensive.

The project is aimed at the tourism sector, people travel regardless of the project. He is like helping those who are tired of dull and monotonous excursions with guides.

In which countries your project is going to provide its services in the first place?

For starters, it will be the most developed countries in the field of tourism.

Does the project plan to enter the well-known exchanges? If so, which ones?

Most of all I like the cryptocurrency that there are no borders for it. And soon it will be possible to apply it anywhere (rest, shopping on the Internet, payment for various services)

Cryptocurrency gives users freedom. And at the moment, everyone can feast on participation in this. Now is the time of opportunity, I am glad that there are many projects in which I can take part.

Not everyone wants people to have financial independence. Those who control big money want to make people more dependent
For me, cryptocurrency is a new opportunity. And I can be at the beginning of the development of something new and very promising.

Most of all I like the cryptocurrency that there are no borders for it. And soon it will be possible to apply it anywhere (rest, shopping on the Internet, payment for various services)

Cryptocurrency gives users freedom. And at the moment, everyone can feast on participation in this. Now is the time of opportunity, I am glad that there are many projects in which I can take part.

Not everyone wants people to have financial independence. Those who control big money want to make people more dependent

Pages:
Jump to: