Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 107. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
can people stop selling cheap. the real lpc cost is minimum 120k
Yeah mate, that's why i'm now hold my LPC and wait for price increase 120k+
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 462
Merit: 16
Will LPC listed in kucoin exchange?
i don't khow.Hope LPC will listed in kucoin.
The project i have seen in this year soo far
This project team members are working hard that's why this project seen very good.
yeah mate this project is one of the best project in this year.
Will LPC listed in kucoin exchange?
Activity: 33
good project, now i can trade in CryptoBridge
i'm always trade with cryptobrige.
Activity: 65
This project has a very impressive whitepaper. Did you guys pay someone to make it?
Activity: 126
Now active masternodes are 1009 it's just amazing

YEs, this make the network really safe and fast.
Awesome.
Now our next target is 1500 active masternodes till the end of this month
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Now active masternodes are 1009 it's just amazing

YEs, this make the network really safe and fast.
Awesome.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
LPC has a great opportunity to be able to benefit, a good time to invest, while prices on the stock is still red. And Kucoin is a popular stock and it would be the best way to bring the LPC more great.
Activity: 126
COIN HOLDS FIRST PLACE ON CRYPTOPIA BY VOLUME
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Next step will be Kucoin exchange.

Kucoin would be a great next step for LPC. Slowly but surely LPC is taking down the big exchanges. What else can this show other than the LPC has a great development team that will stop at nothing to ensure this coin's success.

LPC is great potential investment no matter what.
Activity: 140
Where can we read about progress of the project as a payment service, i.e. NFC terminals, plastic card intermediation, also technical details, maybe patents and negotiations with other payment partners? Not any information on your site. Personally for me now this project looks like yet one highly promoted scam.

If its scam Why you want that details. Stay away
Activity: 28
Where can we read about progress of the project as a payment service, i.e. NFC terminals, plastic card intermediation, also technical details, maybe patents and negotiations with other payment partners? Not any information on your site. Personally for me now this project looks like yet one highly promoted scam.

Yes i think that too.
there is no news about the ATM or the technical part.
Too many reflags here : fake volume (some guys are buying their own coins to pump the volume), no news on the technical part, fake orders (buy order is 19btc but 10 of them is at 0.00000000x btc/LPC so it dosen't make any sense. Just to boost the buy order that's all) and the last launching a 2nd project without done anything with the first one (just some listing).
I've sold my LPC today to jump on Crypterium which have the same project but has almost accomplished the technical part. they already have big partnership too.

Good luck for the adventure with LPC for who want to continue. Maybe I'm wrong and I hope that for you.
Activity: 7
Jump to: