Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 108. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
i think the price will be up soon
we are stable, it's good

Not only LPC few good coins price were in red. Dont worry we were good community.
Activity: 12
we are stable, it's good

i don't think . there are 1000 MN and 15 BTC real buy orders if only 15 are sold the price will crash. the question is when it will happen.

I have no doubt about price. I missed opportunity to buy last time in dip. This is the opportunity. Price will rise soon and profit for those who buy now.
Everyone talked about opportunity before the conferention when the price was 250k and will go to 400k but price went to 30k.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
we are stable, it's good

i don't think . there are 1000 MN and 15 BTC real buy orders if only 15 are sold the price will crash. the question is when it will happen.

I have no doubt about price. I missed opportunity to buy last time in dip. This is the opportunity. Price will rise soon and profit for those who buy now.
Activity: 12
we are stable, it's good

Activity: 33
we are stable, it's good
Activity: 168
Now active masternodes are 1009 it's just amazing
Activity: 126
#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)   Category   Fee Type   Updated
1   CryptoBridgeCryptoBridge   LPC/BTC   $473.45 K   $5.82   73.78%   Spot   Percentage   Recently
2   CryptopiaCryptopia   LPC/BTC   $87.86 K   $5.42   13.69%   Spot   Percentage   Recently
3   CoinExchangeCoinExchange   LPC/BTC   $79.75 K   $5.90   12.43%   Spot   Percentage   Recently
4   CryptopiaCryptopia   LPC/LTC   $614.81   $6.10   0.10%   Spot   Percentage   Recently
5   CryptopiaCryptopia   LPC/DOGE   $12.32   $5.28
Buy, buy, buy, while the is under 100k then sell when it hits 105k sat or over then repeat this will make you a little profit.

The price still good for me, I've bought on the big dip Smiley

This was a great buy signal. Trust me, more number of MN owners will emerge. More buyers at this dip. Buying some more for MN. Very good time now.
I prefer Kucoin to Binance but I think most investors would often prefer Binance. The two exchanges are the most popular Asian cryptocurrency exchanges on the market today. If LPC is going for the next exchange, I vote for Kucoin exchange.
It has a main reason, Binance is amongst biggest exchanges at the moment.
Being listed and traded in the exchange will help crypto coins to raise their liquidity, and lift price up a bit.

Not all exchanges are going to work for all traders, no matter how good they are. If any exchange is part of the road map for LPC team to achieve listing the team will work towards it. Or if it is highly suggested to team. It will be good news for LPC to be listed in as many exchange as possible. It gives more visibility to LPC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Buy, buy, buy, while the is under 100k then sell when it hits 105k sat or over then repeat this will make you a little profit.

The price still good for me, I've bought on the big dip Smiley
we are going to fix explorer they said? or wut Lips sealed
What happened with explorer bugs?
Cryptopia will help the LPC project has a big new flow of capital.
And, Kucoin exchange (if accep listing request from LPC team) will make a big difference.

Kucoin is best . Next to Binance if they accept Sure price Will Go high

I prefer Kucoin to Binance but I think most investors would often prefer Binance. The two exchanges are the most popular Asian cryptocurrency exchanges on the market today. If LPC is going for the next exchange, I vote for Kucoin exchange.
we are going to fix explorer they said? or wut Lips sealed

It is to make the explorer work better in features and other stuff.
Cryptopia will help the LPC project has a big new flow of capital.
And, Kucoin exchange (if accep listing request from LPC team) will make a big difference.

Kucoin is best . Next to Binance if they accept Sure price Will Go high
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Wow, it is amazing news related to exchange listings.
Kucoin has big daily volume, so it's really good if LPC can be listed and traded in Kucoin.
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$5.53 USD (-16.66%)
0.00084882 BTC (-17.27%)
It's golden chance to buy LPC at that price

Why its low Today ?

I'm happy if it's low it indicates that this token is still alive Grin
I'm worried that if there is a token that always increases that does not follow the market price of another token, obviously there is something abnormal

Of course it is normal for a coin to fluctuate in price to provide good opportunity for trade. Buy now as much as you can. Next week, if the price turn $10 dollars an investor or altcoin trader you purchased will make more than 100% profit. That's it! Buy now.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$5.53 USD (-16.66%)
0.00084882 BTC (-17.27%)

Why its low Today ?

I'm happy if it's low it indicates that this token is still alive Grin
I'm worried that if there is a token that always increases that does not follow the market price of another token, obviously there is something abnormal
Activity: 168
There has been an announcement on discord that all be advised that the statistics on MNO are not correct. team is working on the issue.  Please use CMC for more accurate stats.
Yes and it's cool to check LPC status on CMC
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$5.53 USD (-16.66%)
0.00084882 BTC (-17.27%)

Why its low Today ?
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$5.53 USD (-16.66%)