Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 129. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Will the time come that we hope so much? The chart suddenly dropped, generating the possibility of reversal, what do you guys think? From your opinion below !! 💭⬇️

I believe LPC and DEV team ....they were best. Don't worry surely they will take the necessary steps when the price drops.
Activity: 140
Do not sell at a low price, it's bots panic
Keep calm, everything will be fine.

May be its Some drunk traders panick and sell for low price
copper member
Activity: 48
Do not sell at a low price, it's bots panic
Keep calm, everything will be fine.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Will the time come that we hope so much? The chart suddenly dropped, generating the possibility of reversal, what do you guys think? From your opinion below !! 💭⬇️
Activity: 266
LPC is below 100K. if  you want to  buy  more LPC this is the time  ...go go
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$9.21 USD (8.64%)
0.00143311 BTC (8.30%)
Only $0.79 left to reach 10.

in fact, the price for the moment is slightly lower than this. buy orders are near of 130k sat

Really? What exchange are you using?. Lightpay coin is listed on several exchanges and arbitrary traders will always sample price from different exchanges to know which to go for when they want to sell their coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$9.21 USD (8.64%)
0.00143311 BTC (8.30%)

in fact, the price for the moment is slightly lower than this. buy orders are near of 130k sat
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$9.21 USD (8.64%)
0.00143311 BTC (8.30%)

I like what I am seeing. When you think about profitable standard income, as those early investors.
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$9.21 USD (8.64%)
0.00143311 BTC (8.30%)

Wow! This is remarkable movement in price. I had predicted that it will hit $10 soon but it is coming faster that I thought. This project doing so great.
Activity: 126
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$9.21 USD (8.64%)
0.00143311 BTC (8.30%)

This should be Masternode online. But I am not sure because using mobile device and desktop view of these sites are different.

Hell yeah, LPC is doing a amazing job, everyday I see LPC breaking barriers.

I agree with you. The team have been consistent and proactive and I think even as they begin a new project. LPC team should share they success secret with new coin developers to aim eliminate losses because so far, LPC has been very profitable to investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27

Hell yeah, LPC is doing a amazing job, everyday I see LPC breaking barriers.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
I want to thank the developers for the great work on this cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that bitcoin is falling in price and this cryptocurrency is only growing. If you look at the chart, you can understand that this token will grow in the future.

LPC has proven to be profitable to investors and stable in it volume in the market. Everything heading for the future.

Undoubtedly, this conclusion is derived from a great job and a strong team trained in adjustments. Through the basic aspect of this project we can see the results through values and appreciation in the market. So, now is the time to get LPC so you do not regret it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
I just joined LPC second project😁
I'm also already joined this project.it's look like very interesting.

Yes, Me too, LPC team is great, and any new thing made for then sould be great.
Activity: 9
Think this coin is the best coin on the market at the moment

WOW $9.60
Activity: 126
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$9.21 USD (8.64%)
0.00143311 BTC (8.30%)
I want to thank the developers for the great work on this cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that bitcoin is falling in price and this cryptocurrency is only growing. If you look at the chart, you can understand that this token will grow in the future.

LPC has proven to be profitable to investors and stable in it volume in the market. Everything heading for the future.
Jump to: