Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 133. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
LPC price is $8.40 next point $10 and then $12
Hope LPC price hit this week $10. Smiley
Yes our target is $10 for this week

It will takes days and will hit $10 soon.

I agree,

I have the feeling that the current prices are at the beginning of a great appreciation. The chart is spreading in a categorical manner daily generating another sensation if it blast up. However I may be wrong but $ 10 will be the minimum amount soon, remembering that it is just a current analysis.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
After three days rising continuously and came closely to 150k satoshi, Light Pay Coin has experienced unavoidable corrections today.
Nevertheless, I have a feeling that the coin will start growing soon, especially with positively side effects from Logiscoin project.

There is great expectations that the two projects will compliment each other and bring about solution to real human problems. Now for investors, its profit time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

It will takes days and will hit $10 soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Lightpay last 24h volume is $492,452

This is huge, we can spectd more volume on the following days.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Bryant made great initiatives for the project in general.
It's really amazing to appear officially in the website of the University of Central Florida.
Congrats.
I guess this is some of forces boosted the LPC price last days.

All developmental deals in the background done by them team always produce good result like the one entered with UCF. We can expect great moves after the stability in price.
Activity: 151
After three days rising continuously and came closely to 150k satoshi, Light Pay Coin has experienced unavoidable corrections today.
Nevertheless, I have a feeling that the coin will start growing soon, especially with positively side effects from Logiscoin project.
Activity: 168
Lightpay last 24h volume is $492,452
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Masternode holder's daily income is around $200

and it all happens, in a bear market. it's terrible to think what will happen when the overall growth begins Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 27

It's possible, price is raising everyday, wa are still in time to get some LPC cheap.
Activity: 126
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
With the big successfulness of Light Pay Coin project around 2 months after its beginning day, I suggest Pirrlokk and other members of Light Pay Coin team to consider designing new signature codes for the coin.
New signature codes should be more impressive for the ranks from Senior and above.
By now, all ranks from Full Member and above have the same signature codes.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
LPC remains to be bullish even in this sea of red. I'm really impressed with this coin and its support.
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$8.64 USD (-1.05%)
0.00133006 BTC (-4.07%)
Activity: 252
Crypto Bridge TOP # 10 ( LPC always # 1 )
https://i.imgur.com/thceL1P.png?1
LPC price now increase very fast.hope price will hit 140k satoshi soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 16
Activity: 168
Activity: 31
is this project the second chance for the people that missed lpc? xD
Activity: 15
Future of Cryptocurrency - LPC CEO Damon Bryant (UCF posted yesterday on their website)
https://today.ucf.edu/the-future-of-cryptocurrency/
Jump to: