Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 15. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

True soldiers earn their stripes and metals of valor during the bloodiest part of combat! 

With a legion of over 2800 masternodes (12th largest masternode network in the world in 6 months),

I am proud to serve along side each and every one of you who are still in this campaign.

We will lose some honorable men and women in the process, but let's not forget why we are here! #EconomicSovereignty #LPCLegion
I'm just waiting for the presentation of ATM on 3rd december.
The price will surely rise and i will exit this coin
I have waited for LPC's ATM for months.
One more thing I have waited for is the reopen of Light Pay Coin campaign with signature.
Are there chances to see its again?

I really don´t know about those changes, the only think and itd only my opinon is, LPC ill go up again.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CURRENT SITUATION ON CRYPTOPIA

Must rise, thats my feeling yes.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CMC TODAY´S PRICE

The price of BTC is one of the reasons for the decline, and according to analysts ' forecasts, in the near future we will see another decrease in the value of BTC in consequence of which all alternative coins will go to the red zone.
You right about BTC reason but hope those analystics are wrong, maybe are the same that one year ago BTC at 60k usd.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
The price of BTC is one of the reasons for the decline, and according to analysts ' forecasts, in the near future we will see another decrease in the value of BTC in consequence of which all alternative coins will go to the red zone.
For me as a low price due to the fact that too many coins are issued for 6 months now vypushena 4.2 million and coin 2.8 million blocked in the node 610 000 seen in the top 100 of the rankings, and somewhere else 794 000 washes walks, for such a young project it is too much at the moment.

I believe in a big bump in the next few weeks, not for now even because BTC price not helping last few days.
For me as a low price due to the fact that too many coins are issued for 6 months now vypushena 4.2 million and coin 2.8 million blocked in the node 610 000 seen in the top 100 of the rankings, and somewhere else 794 000 washes walks, for such a young project it is too much at the moment.
we area also in a bear market and when bitcoin tanks all other altcoins tank also we are still in the midst of the bitcoin cash fork mess so that's also why all crypto is in a slump.
I agree that partly the low price depends on the price of bitcoin but this price is in dollars, and the fact that the low price of LPC/BTC here plays the role of a large number of coins in the market, and what is happening now is the drain of coins at a very low price.
We also need to see that BTC is the mother coin and is going down like a rocket last few days. So always influence not only LPC but all the other coins in the Market.
copper member
we area also in a bear market and when bitcoin tanks all other altcoins tank also we are still in the midst of the bitcoin cash fork mess so that's also why all crypto is in a slump.
I agree that partly the low price depends on the price of bitcoin but this price is in dollars, and the fact that the low price of LPC/BTC here plays the role of a large number of coins in the market, and what is happening now is the drain of coins at a very low price.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
copper member
Another day with BTC going down. Thats the correct time to buy more LPC!
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

Remember all members.

LPC Team, community and Mods are very active on Discord.

If any doubts just join us 

https://discord.gg/EtnfPrk

Time to continue building MN.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LPC OUR MARKETS

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

We are evaluating the Top 50 exchange that we have listed on, Exrates. Here is the question: Was it worth paying 3 BTC to list on Exrates given our very

low volume?

Indicate Y for Yes and N for N. Thank you. LPC Team!

PLEASE VOTE ON DISCORD...
Wonderfull comeback after a dump of many coins. Cameback to previous price. Who dumped this coin, 100% regreting now. Lightpay has a good point of uses, that is I like most. Hoping lightpay can fullfill its roadmap as planned.

Yes, down from $9 to $0.50c - wow what a comeback. I think you're looking at wrong chart.

Yes went down 2 much but soon ill raise again, thats my opinion fron this big and great project.Team is PRO!!!
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Wonderfull comeback after a dump of many coins. Cameback to previous price. Who dumped this coin, 100% regreting now. Lightpay has a good point of uses, that is I like most. Hoping lightpay can fullfill its roadmap as planned.

Yes, down from $9 to $0.50c - wow what a comeback. I think you're looking at wrong chart.
Pages:
Jump to: