Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 11. (Read 90902 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

TODAY IS THE DAY

TEAM WILL BE RELEASED LPC/LGS ATM’s

This just in... No one cares what you have to say!!! Your a Dumb noob account with no Merit. We in the LPC community know the potential of LPC and the future it holds. Also, I think we are capable of making our own decisions on what projects we want to invest in. I don't need some broke noob telling me how to spend my money. Thanks, but no thanks. Lets Get back to the real news, Like the Coinlogiq Conf in Medellin Colombia on Saturday December 15th.

Well said mate.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
This just in... No one cares what you have to say!!! Your a Dumb noob account with no Merit. We in the LPC community know the potential of LPC and the future it holds. Also, I think we are capable of making our own decisions on what projects we want to invest in. I don't need some broke noob telling me how to spend my money. Thanks, but no thanks. Lets Get back to the real news, Like the Coinlogiq Conf in Medellin Colombia on Saturday December 15th.

WOW WOW....

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST AWESOME IN DOING SCAM.... POSTING SOME ON LRM TALK PAGE AND  HERE....

I AM JUST CURIOUS Undecided

WHAT IS YOUR NEXT SCAM COIN... Grin Huh

i think that another scam coin will also start with L so be careful if any of you see a coin name starting with L Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
WOW WOW....

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST AWESOME IN DOING SCAM.... POSTING SOME ON LRM TALK PAGE AND  HERE....

i think that another scam coin will also start with L so be careful if any of you see a coin name starting with L Grin Grin
copper member
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

TOMORROW

And? you think somehow people will go to a mall and buy LPC in a machine so the price will increase? then you are fucking stupid...
only thing that will be coming out of that atm is shit  
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

TOMORROW

And? you think somehow people will go to a mall and buy LPC in a machine so the price will increase? then you are fucking stupid...

You need more good education to post in foruns.
Activity: 93
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

TOMORROW

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qjc3g3.png

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

TOMORROW

copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
lol do you dumb devs know anything other than building fake volumes and posting edited photos with shit posts about your scam

Don´t say im a DEV, cuz im not, don´t say that i edit photos, cuz i´m not like you,  people are smarter then you, they just need to go CMC Market

to see my posts are NOT FAKE.

ALMOST 125 BTC VOLUME LAST 24 HOURS, THIS IS AWESOME

THE FACTS NOT ARGUMENTS!!!

LOVE LRM

WOW WOW....

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST AWESOME IN DOING SCAM.... POSTING SOME ON LRM TALK PAGE AND  HERE....

copper member
lol do you dumb devs know anything other than building fake volumes and posting edited photos with shit posts about your scam

Don´t say im a DEV, cuz im not, don´t say that i edit photos, cuz i´m not like you,  people are smarter then you, they just need to go CMC Market

scam LRM

lol i know you are busy scamming and editing photos to shill post and build fake volumes that to in three scam projects

kid you know any thing other than building fake volumes and scamming i think you are playing fake volume building game see here  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-lgs-lpc-lrm-all-3-from-same-team-all-of-them-are-pure-scam-5084141 see your scam is being exposed  Grin

LOVE LRM
copper member
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Hello, LPC-Community

I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THE IS TOP MASTERNODE COIN

Congratulations to LightPayCoin for being 2 weeks in a row in our top 10

https://masternode.buzz/best-performing-masternodes-week49/

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CMC TODAY´S PRICE

ALMOST 40 BTC VOLUME LAST 24 HOURS!!!

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CRYPTOBRIDGE CURRENT SITUATION

GREEN!!!

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

@everyone

This is bad news or good news, depending on how you look at it. Bittrex has reviewed our listing application and decided not to list us at this time.

They've mentioned that we are premature and they would "love" to review our application again in 3 to 6 months. See the attachment for details.

This should encourage each of you as I suggested earlier to help spread the word about LPC on videos, articles, and tweets!

This shows that we are on the right track and are really close to being a big league project but we are just too young!

We have to continue to execute, so lace your boots up, ladies & gent; let's continue to cross a few more milestones, increase our community, and put

our products out.

new LPC webbinar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8RHwQ2fX08

realy good job team, looking forward to 2019, its gonna be a big year for lpc

Thank you for let us know. Yes it will be big Smiley
Activity: 35
new LPC webbinar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8RHwQ2fX08

realy good job team, looking forward to 2019, its gonna be a big year for lpc