Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 170. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
100K is not Big Target its easy for current Growth. 10 of July price was 250K Satoshi every LPC supporter want LPC to break that  Record its not hard now we were in CMC soon Cryptopia
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Rightnow LPC price was Almost 80K SAT in all Exchanges. Soon 100k for Sure

Ill reach more then that with such project mate.
Activity: 140
Rightnow LPC price was Almost 80K SAT in all Exchanges. Soon 100k for Sure
Activity: 126
Market Cap
$5,404,144 USD
674 BTC
Volume (24h)
$458,404 USD
57.20 BTC
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I am sure that this month Lightpay coin will hit cryptopia exchange.

They announced LPC will be listed on crytopia this August. Once it listed absolutely this coin will moon, so buy now while the price is under 100k satoshi.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$6.36 USD (6.47%)
0.00079942 BTC (8.97%)

This is good standing. There have been steady growth over the past days yet we still expect some bounce to the height PLC was before the dip. I believe we can gradually get there and stabilize.
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$6.36 USD (6.47%)
0.00079942 BTC (8.97%)
I am sure that this month Lightpay coin will hit cryptopia exchange.
Activity: 168
LPC price is $6.29 on CMC we are near to our $7 target and then $10
Nice we are close to hit $7
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
LightPay today´s price on CMC

there is a steady growth with a very good volume of trading. but we must understand that until there was a major correction that will necessarily happen. thats it after correction it will probably be most profitable to buy before the new growth.
LightPay today´s price on CMC

Thanks for composing it.
I would like to suggest you to adjust your attached photo a bit smaller, drop it and adjust size before publishing your thread.
Photo-attached threads are very annoying, personally.
They hurt my fingers most of times.

lol mate, for me is good. Well BIG like LPC Smiley
LPC price is $6.29 on CMC we are near to our $7 target and then $10
Activity: 97
Honestly, the chart presents very lovely curve, which also give smart investors perfect opportunities to get richer by entering the project at right entry point.
Activity: 487
All time high of Light Pay Coin has been over 200k satoshi two or three weeks ago.
I'm quite confident that LPC price will be more than that value, either by the end of this week or the next.

It's always good when investors get profits from their investments, so it doesn't matter how high enter prices even if they can sell and take profits at higher prices.
I am just a bit wonder about the true intrinsic value of LPC.
Thats the beauty of investing in LPC, you don't need to worry much about price because the LPC team is extremely active in developing the coin in to a real product for the real world.

If you're still deciding whether or not to buy LPC, stop thinking and just do it. I believe LPC is a great buy below 100k satoshi.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Now 1LPC price=0.00080303 BTC.Hope this week LPC price will up 100K+ satoshi.

I'm quite confident that LPC price will be more than that value, either by the end of this week or the next. Thats the beauty of investing in LPC, you don't need to worry much about price because the LPC team is extremely active in developing the coin in to a real product for the real world.

If you're still deciding whether or not to buy LPC, stop thinking and just do it. I believe LPC is a great buy below 100k satoshi.
Activity: 140

100K within this week. Daily price is moving Up New investors were joining Everyday
Activity: 252
Now 1LPC price=0.00080303 BTC.Hope this week LPC price will up 100K+ satoshi.
Yeah mate.i'm also think that.LPC is really awesome project.
Jump to: