Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 173. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Why stocks exchange price is different before 1 week LPC price is more than 100k sat on SE

Stocks.exchange price is more than 110k. Better to sell iT on this Exchange But you have to Wait more pAtiencley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Why stocks exchange price is different before 1 week LPC price is more than 100k sat on SE

There is less volume on SE, so the prices there could differ a lot. CryptoBridge is where most of the action is with the most up to date price for LPC
Activity: 28

the volume is very low that's why
Activity: 126
Which exchanges is the most dominante one for LPC (volume indicator) ATM?
BTW, congrats for coming closer to 80k satoshi.

The LPC coin project is still developing. It is gathering grounds with strong volume on CB and other exchanges. About the ATM. This needs time and patience. Let's give Team chance to amaze us with great news soon.
Activity: 168
100k satoshi for Light Pay Coin is coming!
Do you agree or disagree with my forecast on LPC future price?
Fully agree 100k sat is nothing for LPC easy achievement
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
LIGHT PAY COIN  LISTED  ON TOP MN/PoS SERVICE STAKECUBE.NET  https://stakecube.net/
i'm already invested in, awesome Smiley

CryptoBridge most of the LPC members using this Exchange
Activity: 107
100k satoshi for Light Pay Coin is coming!
Do you agree or disagree with my forecast on LPC future price?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
LPC #1  Wink

Most of days over the last month (July of 2018), Light Pay Coin has been ranked in the first place at Crypto Bridge exchange, in terms of total daily traded volume.
yes this coin made a lot of noise and will also be on the Crypto Bridge for traders
Activity: 107
It's definitely Crypto Bridge.
It is a most dominant exchange for LPC community, since the start.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I think that LPC will hit $100 till the end of this year
Please stop this.
Please stop spreading threads as hopelessly continuous efforts to boost the price of LPC to un-acceptable prices.  Undecided

Oh I won't say that it is hopeless. As investors, we expect the highest possible returns. That's the benefit of taking risk step to invest when in dip if price moon that's good. Price will skyrocket when new investors come running in once the ATM realised. No one will doubt this project again.
Please stop this.
Please stop spreading threads as hopelessly continuous efforts to boost the price of LPC to un-acceptable prices.  Undecided

It is possible to hit whatever price, it is crypto. But like the above comment. Don't spread threads. Make construction comment if you have noticed the potential of this coin. Share your perspective and we appreciate to see through your point of view. I believe in this project. I share in the possibility.
Activity: 168
Hmm, $20-25 for Light Pay Coin will be extremely over-valued.
I don't think LPC can hit such unbelievable high prices.
Agree with you guy.
Light Pay Coin is a good coin, I undoubtly believe that it is actually a good one.
Nevertheless, in order to hit prices higher than $20, the project need more time to be more matured, and released more good dapps, services to community, which might help catching more new investors, new flow of money.
Activity: 126
LIGHTPAY COIN maximum supply is very low only 21m
I see and we know that BTC maximum supply is also 21m Cool
Activity: 28
Dear dev, could you please come up with some proof of the product ATM

up
tell us more about the development of the ATM. Do you start working on it ?
It will build investor confidence and drive up the price
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Same as BTC. Sure we Will reach good price soon. After Cryptopia Sure 20-25 $ .

interesting by the end of the year, which place LPC will be occupied by the CMC..

Same as BTC. Sure we Will reach good price soon. After Cryptopia Sure 20-25 $ .
Jump to: