Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 198. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Exactly! The ATM project of LPC really looks promising. With this coming soon, more real world adoption is being added, more utility and more value for the coin. Just remember that the slump we are experiencing right now is because BTC is surging and has little to do with actual LPC value. When alt season comes, surely LPC will increase.
ATMs might be installed in the Autumn, so we all should keep calm and enjoy our lives, then waiting till the Autumn to see how the LPC can do that.
Exactly! The ATM project of LPC really looks promising. With this coming soon, more real world adoption is being added, more utility and more value for the coin. Just remember that the slump we are experiencing right now is because BTC is surging and has little to do with actual LPC value. When alt season comes, surely LPC will increase.
It's very interesing to keep watching the project and see how the LPC team can satisfy their investors, and reach their targets with ATM widely.
There are dozens of project with aims at ATM, but most of them failed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
can my coins be stolen? Or how they can simply disappear from a purse? (I just ask for an example, in the discord of the answer to this question I did not find)
I don't think they can simply disappear from your wallet unless someone other than you have access to it and stole it or they have your private keys. I won't say it is impossible though.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
looking forward to see the first ATM machine of LPC Smiley

Activity: 34
can my coins be stolen? Or how they can simply disappear from a purse? (I just ask for an example, in the discord of the answer to this question I did not find)
If this is something that will bring impact for the coin, then I'll buy another node
copper member
Activity: 57
Guys volume is real good on CoinExmarket
Do we start working?
Activity: 28
What do you think can LPC hit $50 till the end of this year
I think LPC will cross atleast $250 till the end of this year

lol

LPC is TOP-1 Cryptobridge and TOP-10 MNO by Volume as usually, LPC has 6 Exchanges already, also the team plan to launch a LPC atm, the price will grow more and more.

number 3 on CB
And where do you pick your 250$ ? From your magic hat ? lol
explain your thinking process and how the hell do you dream a 250$ price per LPC
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
If team lpc will implement its promises and installs the first ATMs in autumn, the coin awaits unprecedented success and the increase of new investors

Yes, They have a lot of work to do, but I strong believe in the team, look what that already did, great work.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
looking forward to see the first ATM machine of LPC Smiley
Activity: 22
If team lpc will implement its promises and installs the first ATMs in autumn, the coin awaits unprecedented success and the increase of new investors
Activity: 238
Merit: 27

lol

LPC is TOP-1 Cryptobridge and TOP-10 MNO by Volume as usually, LPC has 6 Exchanges already, also the team plan to launch a LPC atm, the price will grow more and more.
Activity: 28

lol
Activity: 126
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Last 24 hrs volume LPC 29.44 BTC , soon iT Will Go more than 40

LightPay is the biggest coin ever, on CB is the BOSS Smiley
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Dunno about sum other ICOs and sumsuch, tho I'm hear to talk bout LPC, I luv the fact that the guys give updates every other day basically.
That's the level o' community interaction I wanted to see.

Congratulations on your enthusiasm. The community is really growing and the tendency is to reach high levels. The future of this currency is being pursued by investors and community members and it will not be long before their prices are on the moon. But let's keep our feet on the ground and spread this project.
Activity: 140
Guy's please don't sell lower than 100k sat plz

You were right actual price was 100k SAT minimum.That was announced in the Discord But people dont care about that selling iT for low price.
Yes don't place sell order below 100k and price will automatically increase
Jump to: