Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 194. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
why is it so long to get listed at cmc?
wait mate.soon LPC will listed in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Dumpers can not dump Light Pay Coin to the he** because the project has solid, strong community.
Furthermore, there are hundreds of potential investors who greedily buy all cheap coins when dumpers try dumping their coins.

I can easily agree to this. Just look at this thread and the number of people constantly posting updates and news. It's been said many times over that LPC has a solid community which could be instrumental in propelling it's success even further.

No doubt, LPC is a good investment.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
why is it so long to get listed at cmc?
Activity: 252
Now LPC current price is 58k.now LPC again recover soon.
Yeah mate.i think today LPC price will 80k+.happy to see LPC price up.
Hope LPC will up after this week 140k satoshi.i'm waiting for good profit.
Yeah mate.i think today LPC price will 80k+.happy to see LPC price up.
Activity: 252
Ok right now LPC is 50k tomorrow it will cross 60k then 70k and then 80k
Yeah mate.i'm agree with you.LPC price will increase day by day.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Good day for LPC comparing to last few days. 51k SAT tomorrow iT Will increase even more

Investors who showed faith in the project and didn't dump their MN are the happiest at the moment. Yeah price will shoot up the more.

Surely. This is what i've been trying to point out, don't sell your LPC now that it is down. Don't realizes your losses and simply hold it and make a profit from it when it rises again. LPC has amazing potential and is surely worth more than it is today.

Yes, it is now about holding and earning more LPC.
Activity: 34
That last announcement about the next Webinar, great! I love to see community topics addressed as quick as this. Big ups to the team
Activity: 30
Gotta play the long game on this crypto shit .
Gotta have foresight
copper member
Activity: 57
I follow this and such volumes were like  15 to $ 20,000
lol now shows $ 6 957 570 000
errors any on / coinmarketcap?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Good day for LPC comparing to last few days. 51k SAT tomorrow iT Will increase even more

Investors who showed faith in the project and didn't dump their MN are the happiest at the moment. Yeah price will shoot up the more.
Activity: 140
Activity: 2
Volume seems good first but i'm very suspicious because many time by day i see someone buying his own coins. Putting 2k LPC on sell order and buy it instantly. that boost the volume but it not a confidence sign.
However a good point is that the % of masternode is growing. People seems to trust LPC more and more and that's good for the coin.

How could someone do that? The individual seem to be playing with the market. How ever, LPC growth strength will be sustained gradually as price will find it comfortable point to stabilize.

For exemple he put 2000 LPC on sell order at 50k sat and put a buy order at the same price for 2k LPC
I've seen that like 10 times today
Except to boost the volume I don"t know why he's doing that

look this (the big amount appear and instantly was bought... everytime)

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/30/2/1532459292-suspicious.jpg

I've seen similar stuff happen.. it might be to boost the volume, which allows for more exposure.
But even without it, LPC is doing fine.

It could be someone wanting to buy a large amount without impacting the price. Having a bot set up to wait until some criteria is triggered - like X amount being available at Y price. I haven't really followed any of this after setting up a masternode, so I can't say if that is what is happening.
Volume seems good first but i'm very suspicious because many time by day i see someone buying his own coins. Putting 2k LPC on sell order and buy it instantly. that boost the volume but it not a confidence sign.
However a good point is that the % of masternode is growing. People seems to trust LPC more and more and that's good for the coin.

How could someone do that? The individual seem to be playing with the market. How ever, LPC growth strength will be sustained gradually as price will find it comfortable point to stabilize.

For exemple he put 2000 LPC on sell order at 50k sat and put a buy order at the same price for 2k LPC

I've seen similar stuff happen.. it might be to boost the volume, which allows for more exposure.

I don't think it is necessary except otherwise explain. Because just like you said, the volume is already okay and of course with the price recovering after such great dip, new investors will find something interesting about this project that will drive them to try it out. The staking reward is simply awesome. The best I have known yet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Activity: 28

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/30/2/1532459292-suspicious.jpg

Activity: 28
Activity: 126
Ok right now LPC is 50k tomorrow it will cross 60k then 70k and then 80k
Or maybe it can go even more high
Jump to: