Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 211. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
what the average daily staking reward is for 250 coins?
it's about ~2 rewards per 24 hours
Activity: 22
what the average daily staking reward is for 250 coins?
Activity: 38
Bot on cb now trying to bring the price down, somehow selling below the buy orders
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
I turn on the wallet and I have the loading block index and it takes 10 minutes or is it normal?
No, this is not normal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Does anyone know how to check on a transfer from crypto bridge to my LightPayCoin wallet that never showed up?
write to the support crypto bridge
Activity: 36
How do you know from which entrance the stack came?
turn on the coin control settings, then press the inputs
send> inputs
Activity: 38
How do you know from which entrance the stack came?
Activity: 27
Does anyone know how to check on a transfer from crypto bridge to my LightPayCoin wallet that never showed up?
you can check on explorer but it also will be shown in your wallet. If you will wait 2 hours still nothing show up just write ticket on CB's site
Activity: 18
Activity: 33
I turn on the wallet and I have the loading block index and it takes 10 minutes or is it normal?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Hi. Please let me teach, if anybody knows, how to prevent money laundering using ATM-pay by LPC. Huh

Teach the investors right here, put your opinion here so we can have a healthy discussion. However what leads a person to create an account and post after 1 month and make this kind of post? Can we consider scam, Troll? Grin

This may be of best interest but wrong usage of English which is not a primary language for most of us. Let's get to understand what he mean to say and try to understand his viewpoint then discuss along.

Perhaps he means to prepare a forehand if LPC ATM will be safe for transaction when achieved.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
CryptoBridge or Coin Exchange Best exchange for LPC Huh

In my opinion both are great exchanges despite having a small volume and any trading you put your money will benefit the volume, attracting new investors.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Hi. Please let me teach, if anybody knows, how to prevent money laundering using ATM-pay by LPC. Huh

Teach the investors right here, put your opinion here so we can have a healthy discussion. However what leads a person to create an account and post after 1 month and make this kind of post? Can we consider scam, Troll? Grin
Activity: 140
CryptoBridge or Coin Exchange Best exchange for LPC Huh
Activity: 266
Ok it's golden chance I am gonna buy some LPC

If someone buy  now , within 1 week price may be double and 100% Investement return

I was thinking in this direction mate. This is dicy but worth trying. LPC will moon soon like for real. If you have btc cast it into LPC

Sure its Moon coin, still now Masternode owners getting a good income from their Node. i hope everything will be alright after few days
Activity: 2
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Nice, LPC price is recovery, Like I said, eveyday we see some news on the LPC channel on discord, this is awesome and keep the project with a high value,
LPC started on conexchange, and this is a new milestone for the project, it's time to buy, price will rise a lot soon .  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

If someone buy  now , within 1 week price may be double and 100% Investement return

I was thinking in this direction mate. This is dicy but worth trying. LPC will moon soon like for real. If you have btc cast it into LPC
Activity: 140

Activity: 168
Jump to: