Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 214. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I am glad to announce, that COIN team paid listing fee  CoinExchange.io!!!

✅CoinExchange.io will be second big Exchange for LPC

✅New Exchange=New investors=Price rise

✅LPC is TOP-1 Cryptobridge and TOP-10 MNO by Volume as usually

✅New LPC investors come soon and price rise!!!

Congrats on another step towards reaching project goals! I'm curious to see what the action is going to be like on CoinExchange!
Coinexchange great happy trading

I am excited about this. Yeah! I enjoy visiting LPC channel to read exciting new updates. While many fud around, LPC is breaking new grounds.

Another great listing for our LightPay, Team is doing a big and great job. Price ill rise sooner or later.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  54.64k LPC / 33.392 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    7.88974772 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:     9,876.0005388 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00055371 BTC

The current price is still stagnant.  Waiting for the moon.

It sucks that my account on coinexchange got banned because of my IP changed. Still waiting this will be listed on crytopia instead, much better.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Very good interview from Damon Bryant. He explained everything 👍. If you missed the interview here's link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUkH3EAL1XY
Activity: 266
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  54.64k LPC / 33.392 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    7.88974772 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:     9,876.0005388 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00055371 BTC
Activity: 364
Coin exchange ...wow
yeah mate..now LPC have 4 exchange.. Smiley
Actually there is five exchanges for LPC trading already
Activity: 252
Guys plz don't sell too low, now LPC were listed in Coin Exchange also sure price will increase
yeah mate..i'm also sure that LPC will hit 200K+ satoshi
Yeah mate...this is time for hold LPC or buy LPC.
Activity: 336
Guys plz don't sell too low, now LPC were listed in Coin Exchange also sure price will increase
yeah mate..i'm also sure that LPC will hit 200K+ satoshi
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
I like the new LPC Explorer where you can see last transaction http://explorer.lightpaycoin.org:3001/markets/coinexchange

Didn't notice that this was available until recently. Another yet again extremely bullish example of how much work the LPC team puts into this coin. Everything is progressing ahead with LPC and new developments come out everyday.

When more people find out about this coin we will probably never see LPC price below 200k satoshi again.
Activity: 252
Thanks to DEV its  good  decision to pay for Fast listing to Coin exchange
Yeah mate...LPC dev is really awesome.
Activity: 336
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
New paths are being opened by this currency, we should seize it. With the entry of CoinExchange prices can be handled in different ways in the positive sense. So the same does not depend on just two exchanges decentralizing the price values and adhesion of new investors.

Progressive I must say. Yesterday on this thread we had a talk out here about exchanges. I guess that prompted the fast listing. This seem a good move for a team that act to clear the doubts of investors.
Now LPC has getting more mature and price won't depend on a single exchange. 

Everyday i become more amazed at how fast and progressive the LPC team works. It seems like never a day goes by without a new development or progress is being made. This is the stuff that makes coins successful. There is so much potential.

I look forward to the future of LPC. Now is a great time to buy more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
If you flee stocks now, you're going to miss out on potential gains ahead, stay tuned.  Wink

After CMC sure coin price will increase. Any News about coinmarket cap listing

Listing on cmc will be such a big milestone. I wish price stable at $15 even before the listing.
New paths are being opened by this currency, we should seize it. With the entry of CoinExchange prices can be handled in different ways in the positive sense. So the same does not depend on just two exchanges decentralizing the price values and adhesion of new investors.

Progressive I must say. Yesterday on this thread we had a talk out here about exchanges. I guess that prompted the fast listing. This seem a good move for a team that act to clear the doubts of investors.
Now LPC has getting more mature and price won't depend on a single exchange. 
Activity: 126
Yes right please don't dump this coin by selling too low

LPC price 70000 Satoshi. It's  started increasing don't worry
It will hit 100k soon after that target 150k😊

It is pointless to beg investors not to dump their assets. If they value what they have, they will hodl

LPC price 70000 Satoshi. It's  started increasing don't worry
Activity: 126
Activity: 364
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I am glad to announce, that COIN team paid listing fee  CoinExchange.io!!!

✅CoinExchange.io will be second big Exchange for LPC

✅New Exchange=New investors=Price rise

✅LPC is TOP-1 Cryptobridge and TOP-10 MNO by Volume as usually

✅New LPC investors come soon and price rise!!!

What a great news!
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Jump to: