Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 234. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Did the presentation of LPC on the conference take place already? Anybody caught it and give a review? Thanks!
Hope that LPC team or someone will publish reports on the conference and presentation of LPC (by Bryant) there.
It might be good if LPC team can give a video of their presentation in the conference.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Did the presentation of LPC on the conference take place already? Anybody caught it and give a review? Thanks!
Activity: 149
'
The image shows that sell orders have been set with very low amount of Light Pay Coin.
I agree with you that it probably come from Bots and whales manipulation.
Activity: 43
You want to stake the whole day but you don´t wanna let your PC run around the Clock?

Then you shall give Stakinglab a try Wink A POS and Masternode Pool where Coins come together to max out the gain.
You´ll save energy and the costs of it.No need 4 running a PC all day long,but you´ll stake 24/7 and you can also take part in the Masternodes,which always provide some awesome special benifits,without spending 1000´s of $ Dollars.

You have to pay low taxes ONLY on your accumulated Coins.

These Coins are supported yet:

AeriumX,Alqo,APR Coin,Arion,Blocknode,Bitcoin Green,Buzz,Cheese,ColossusXT,Condensate Rain,Condominium,Deviant Coin,Diverse,Ember,Everest,Force,Ignition Coin,Impleum,Interstellar Hold,LightPayCoin,Monkey Project,Motile,MTI,Mutual Coin,Dravite Coin,Nodium,OPC Coin,OPCX,Peony,Phore,Rampant,Rover Coin,SCRIV,SmartCash,Solaris,Steep,Tokugawa,Varius,XGOX,XGOX Dark,Zest..and so on.

Please take care and get informed on: https://masternodes.online/

and if you had done that ...take a look at the Lab ^^

https://pool.stakinglab.io/ref/977e7a055a

Better staking together Cheesy ...and mate,sorry for the affliate inside-you got no disadvantage of it but you are welcome to kick it out if you want  Roll Eyes
Activity: 134
Around 70% of current circulating supply of LPC locked in masternodes.
I guess more investors will buy LPC to run masternodes, and more coins will be locked.
Activity: 126
Ok now we have 0.26 BTC and 22 LPC for cryptopia listing donations
Donation funds got stucked for days.
Hope that more donators in the LPC community will donate and help to bring LPC to Cryptopia exchange.
Yes hopefully
Activity: 17
Good evening .
good project, rely in the future can run under the planned!
Watchful logo, riveting website!
Activity: 140
Activity: 12
What is the recommended LPC exchange?
I think, the most recommended CB. CB has a good interface and fast transaction
yes crypto-bridge is an excellent exchanger for LPS. but we are waiting for cryptopia. I think this will be the best
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
   Guys, you talk about rewards for masternode site, cause I have a keen interest. Why don't you take into account the complexity of production, every day? This is a significant indicator of the receipt of awards. And the trick with the sale of a pair of nodes in terms of volume and lowering the price, for the purchase of 3-4 new nodes in one hand, does not know only lazy. Let's assume that we are in a more valid price category, and then there will be growth.
   But I will not be surprised if there is a further reduction in the price tag, this is in the hands of crypto to whales. Wink
Activity: 31
I think, the most recommended CB. CB has a good interface and fast transaction
Activity: 19
Does anyone know how long it takes for the first payout usually when running a masternode?
it takes approximately 6-8 hours
Activity: 22
Does anyone know how long it takes for the first payout usually when running a masternode?
Activity: 180

Anoop you can use CB for trading, as well as Stocks.exchange and southxchange i do not prefer escodex as its a bit slow rest you can try my friend

Moreover today some of the people who got lots of coins are using bots to sell and that has created a bit of panic stay strong and do not get panic price will rise soon towards 400K soon
Activity: 38
Activity: 36
Is it normal to miss some hours for reward?
I normally get a few during the night but only received 1 reward in almost 12 hours
I think you will get faster next rewards.
Activity: 126
Ok now we have 0.26 BTC and 22 LPC for cryptopia listing donations
Activity: 266
Is it normal to miss some hours for reward?
I normally get a few during the night but only received 1 reward in almost 12 hours

You can ask someone help from LPC discord
Jump to: