Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 237. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Hi all! The plan will be successful.
Apperceptive website, faultless project!
I'm agree with you mate.LPC is really trusted project ever.
Activity: 18
The course will be stable for another 6-7 hours, then it will go on growing

Where did you get this information from? I certainly do not doubt, but just wondering well, and yes, I'll watch
Activity: 40
The course will be stable for another 6-7 hours, then it will go on growing
Activity: 34
DAMON BRYANT PhD WILL BE PRESENTED LPC ON WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY THE 13h FROM 10:20 to 10:50 AM Eastern Time GMT -4!!!

This is extremely BULLISH news. The fact that they are GOLD-level sponsors at this event shows their commitment and dedication to this project. I'm really quite excited about LPC and it's future. It seems like this is more than just a masternode coin now.

I'm buying more LPC before the pump!

yea this sounds pretty amazing!

i wonder what he'd talk about tomorrow!

How do you know? Well, from what you have taken, give a source where you can read it.
I'm certainly behind the LPC, but it's very cool even for us
copper member
Activity: 15
DAMON BRYANT PhD WILL BE PRESENTED LPC ON WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY THE 13h FROM 10:20 to 10:50 AM Eastern Time GMT -4!!!

This is extremely BULLISH news. The fact that they are GOLD-level sponsors at this event shows their commitment and dedication to this project. I'm really quite excited about LPC and it's future. It seems like this is more than just a masternode coin now.

yea this sounds pretty amazing!

i wonder what he'd talk about tomorrow!
Activity: 30
Already 25 hours I'm sitting without awards for Stacking is this normal? or I have some problems.

I have 4 inputs of 80+ coins

This is quite normal if you look at the ROI. Just wait
The main thing that would not happen with the price of incidents
copper member
Activity: 47
I can not wait for tomorrow, I wonder what will happen. )) Guys, do not be led by the fall of the course, look at this as an opportunity to earn.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Pretty good activity, credible project, LPC will rock on BWC, nice  Grin
copper member
Activity: 38
Already 25 hours I'm sitting without awards for Stacking is this normal? or I have some problems.

I have 4 inputs of 80+ coins
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I am glad to announce that, COIN

✅MADE VIDEO REPORT ON THE WORK DONE FOR THE LAST MONTH

✅ENJOY WATCHING

✅https://youtu.be/fwhYMrhNJ4w

Good news friend, but the link is in error and does not work. In general for those who are suspicious of this project i advise you to delve into the matter so as not to regret it when the price is on the moon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 65
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I am glad to announce that, COIN

✅MADE VIDEO REPORT ON THE WORK DONE FOR THE LAST MONTH

✅ENJOY WATCHING

https://youtu.be/fwhYMrhNJ4w

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Don't worry about the current price more than 90 coins From TOP 100 were in RED, wait

This is what many don't look out to. They only mention LPC being red just as a ridicule. This is Crypto. Market goes up and down. I am a strong holder. I don't even look at the market cos I am not ready to sell till 2019  Grin. Staking the goodness all the way to the moon.
At the end of the conference, anything can happen. Let's not raise such a panic, but simply wait for the results

Many FOMO about now. Those FUDDING around here are tricking others. They fud here and buy more as they price slip, then enrich their portfolio
copper member
Activity: 48
At the end of the conference, anything can happen. Let's not raise such a panic, but simply wait for the results
Activity: 180
now very LPC price is 140k+ satoshi.but i'm sell my LPC at 120K  Sad
Very faster grow up coin ever.

I m confused the way you texted that message - do you wanted to buy LPC or sell LPC when the price is at 157K now why do you wanted to sell at 120K strange

To all those who wanted to put some investment can start entering into LPC between 100K satoshi - 140K range for a target of 220K - 250K satoshi in a week timeframe.
Activity: 266
Don't worry about the current price more than 90 coins From TOP 100 were in RED, wait
copper member
Activity: 57
Who follows the conference? How are you, tell me a little bit
copper member
Activity: 36
Guys, do not panic. This only aggravates the matter
This is normal, sometimes the price drops a litle, but is nothing realy impressive, the price of LPC will rise again soon,

it's time to look forward to the upcoming developments  Grin Grin
Why did you think LPC price will start rising again?
It has almost tripple its value in the last few weeks.
I think that the coin has almost jumped in long-term corrective period.

Looking at the graph. I see a normal movement. Not a straight line up that may crash to the ground one day. Dynamic upward movement of days and a downward trend to normalize activities which everyone should predict about any Crypto. But the fact that many a standing bye to yell "scam coin" instead of investing at least a little is a no good decision they could regret. Meanwhile they attest of buying some shitcoin over and over. What if their perception of this coin is faulty... They regret.
Jump to: