Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 240. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Wow, this coin is a boom. I'm glad I bought when the coin was on the second week @ Cryptobridge. I'm waiting for moon again, 300,00K!
Very good don't worry it will hit 300k very soon and you bought this coin when the coin was on the second week on cryptobridge superb
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Wow, this coin is a boom. I'm glad I bought when the coin was on the second week @ Cryptobridge. I'm waiting for moon again, 300,00K!
Activity: 38
How to split coins in the wallet ?
Youll need to turn on coin control in "file"
and wallet.dat needs to have staking 1
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Non-contact payment services on LightPayCoin seems to be a quite interesting and promising feature to me. I look forward to see this service getting implemented.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
when the lpc team will decide they have earned enough money and can do an scam exit, they will sell all their MNs, i guess it's 70-80% of current MNs running
don't be fool, its obvious they are maniputating the price and buy their own coin
and the credulous people in middle and end of ponzi chain will lose all

by the way if you trust onecoin hummm i mean lightpaycoin
you could be also interested by this Voodoo mage, he can repair your pc by telepathy and repair the defective sectors of your hard drive by phone

Activity: 27
How to split coins in the wallet ?
Activity: 26
In what way, RoI of LPC will decrease?

Long way to go to see the decreasing ROI till then enjoy the fruits from LPC
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 58.45k XDNA / 123.993 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    20.72033687 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL: 20.72033687 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00185500 BTC
Activity: 18
We are not even at the halfway mark yet of peak rewards, so ROI is not decreasing anytime soon.
Activity: 33
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!!

✅I am glad to announce that, COIN CO-FOUNDER DAMON BRYANT PhD WORKING HARD ON WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE AND LEADS NEGOTIATIONS WITH NEW LPC INVESTORS !!!

✅DAMON BRYANT PhD WILL BE PRESENTED LPC ON WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY THE 13h FROM 10:20 to 10:50 AM Eastern Time GMT -4!!!

✅You could observe like some LPC investors dumped price to buy more coins at a low price

✅I think this will happen again and again

✅LPC coin occupies the 4th place on MNO and moves to 1 million dollars daily volume and 500$ daily income

✅More good news for today

Thank you so much for those lovely news, as i said many times, you wont stop giving us great news. about dunping, hope not but we will see.
Activity: 98
Merit: 65
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!!

✅I am glad to announce that, COIN CO-FOUNDER DAMON BRYANT PhD WORKING HARD ON WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE AND LEADS NEGOTIATIONS WITH NEW LPC INVESTORS !!!

✅DAMON BRYANT PhD WILL BE PRESENTED LPC ON WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY THE 13h FROM 10:20 to 10:50 AM Eastern Time GMT -4!!!

✅You could observe like some LPC investors dumped price to buy more coins at a low price

✅I think this will happen again and again

✅LPC coin occupies the 4th place on MNO and moves to 1 million dollars daily volume and 500$ daily income

✅More good news for today

again 200k xd
gucci

Thats normal with Cryptocurrency, typical price fluctuation, it happens with all coins and with our LPC isn´t different Smiley
Activity: 29
why is price dropping guys?
stop dumping. we dont need it!  Smiley
It will hit 300k in next 2 or 3 day's
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Friends,what kind of dumping is it? It's just not there, it's a little correction. Can't the coin just to make the price up. I see the news only credible to the LPC, so let's not shout about the fall in prices, it is better not to notice
price is dumping now but price will up soon.it's time to buy some LPC coin.

Absolutely my friend. Time to buy some now Smiley
Activity: 252
It's not a big problem.every coin is dump and pump.stay with LPC team and support their project.
Activity: 336
price is dumping now but price will up soon.it's time to buy some LPC coin.
Activity: 31
Jump to: