Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 296. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I rely that the business will satisfy all that has been estimated!  Good luck team!
Activity: 252
LPC team member really work fast for their project.i'm really impressed about this project.
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
I hate to burst the fairy tail bubble but how does this project look legit to anyone? so many red flags. Expect a dump once it gets to bigger exchanges if not sooner.
What did you mean by mentioning "red flags"?
Personally, Light Pay Coin project is likely a good project, performed very well since its start weeks ago.
Activity: 336
Next target for LPC should be $10-$15, am I right?
The project has grown very fast in the last two weeks
yeah mate..i'm also agree with you.i think LPC will 15$+ in this month.
Activity: 266
Activity: 180
Merit: 28
Price now in on similar level that on presale so its still good time to join and earn Smiley look of this growing MN rewards and price.. very stable in these uncertain times!
with LPC to the moon  Cool

Coin specificantion and others information u find on first page of this ANN  Tongue
Activity: 43
copper member
Activity: 23
Hello everybody,  is still profit mine and do MASTERNODE ?

Yes, one of the most profitable. Just check it here:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/LPC/

edit: forget it. it's dead.
Activity: 51
Hello everybody,  is still profit mine and do MASTERNODE ?
More higher-ranked users joined the ANN topic of LPC. It's good news for the project.

True, finally everyone started to believe in this project.... sure we will go higher HOPE
Activity: 126
Next target for LPC should be $10-$15, am I right?
The project has grown very fast in the last two weeks
Activity: 97
I hate to burst the fairy tail bubble but how does this project look legit to anyone? so many red flags. Expect a dump once it gets to bigger exchanges if not sooner.
Activity: 48
Hope you discover pretty resources to develop your idea!
A very excellent vision, arguable design, faultless design.  Good luck devs!
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 44.88k LPC / 26.304 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL: 8.34823756 (BTC)

Sell Order              - TOTAL: 5,230.1370724 (LPC)
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
When all the features of this platform are launched - this will definitely be a sensation in the world of blocking, as the possibilities are simply huge at the platform, and in many respects have no analogues. Bounty company here is the most convenient, this I say for sure. Everything is fast and comfortable.
It is a crypto interchange is rather interesting! Impeccable idea, in right mind website, interesting website!
copper member
Activity: 36
have a question, i can encrypt my wallet, and lock it, while i have a MN, right?

yes you can ecnrypt but I am not sure about locking
, just test
have a question, i can encrypt my wallet, and lock it, while i have a MN, right?

If you encrypt the wallet you have to unlock it or staking won't work. (Staking rewards )
copper member
Hi guys, how are you?  Who is doing what?  How are the prices?

hi, still price is high

good morning gonna buy my second lpc node today, so i hope the price dips
))

better buy right away until the price has gone up
copper member
Activity: 38
Jump to: