Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 299. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LPC WILL BEAT LTC FOR SURE
Yeah mate i'm also think that.LPC future is really bright.
LPC team members are work really hard for their coin and think this give good profit this year.so,now buy LPC now for good profit.

Since you know this is going to be huge you should buy yourself all the coins you can. Maybe get a loan and go neck deep on Lightpaycoin? Sounds like a smart plan.

Everytime i can i buy some. If one day that happen (LPC higher then LTC) oh man, that it will be huge Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
LPC team members are work really hard for their coin and think this give good profit this year.so,now buy LPC now for good profit.

Since you know this is going to be huge you should buy yourself all the coins you can. Maybe get a loan and go neck deep on Lightpaycoin? Sounds like a smart plan.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
how many tokens i need to start masternode?

You need 1000 coins.
Activity: 266

LPC > LTC soon it will happen in  near Future
Activity: 252
Activity: 172
Hello, who knows when the next exchange will be?
Coinexchange in July
Activity: 336
Don't forget the two more exchange is coming near soon DEV announcement " CoinExchange in July end and Cryptopia in Autumn, we can vote now and will be listed on SouthXchange too "  Wink Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 36
Hello, who knows when the next exchange will be?
Activity: 29
Hi, I want to know how much I need coins to run masternode
You need to buy at least 1000 coins!
copper member
Activity: 57
If I want to devide my coins to optimize staking, can I do that on same wallet? Just different addresses?

yes
I am using 30-40 per stack
copper member
Activity: 47
Hi, I want to know how much I need coins to run masternode
copper member
Activity: 48
If I want to devide my coins to optimize staking, can I do that on same wallet? Just different addresses?

yes

yes, you can do like that.
copper member
Activity: 38
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Yeah, Now LPC community is very mature and growing stronger...
Yes lightpaycoin community growing so faster. They already have a good and helpful growing community on discord.There have some moderators, they always help each new people to learn about LPC coin and also they trying to build up another community on telegram.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I wonder why LPC team has not asked for listing in oooBTC exchange?
Very nice interface, high daily volume.
https://www.ooobtc.com
Yeah mate I'm also thinking about that. OooBTC exchange will be best one to get listed.
Superb community and very good dev he answered my all questions on discord love this community
copper member
Activity: 23
Hi all,
Light Pay Coin has had big volume and nice upward movements recent days.
However, all members in the ANN topic should not forget to vote for LPC to be listed in Southxchange.
Here is link to vote for LPC:
https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote

That's right !!

c'mon people. Just send a very tiny amount of BTC to the LPC address 13dgdnnsRdxSEtdyBH6QUvS4n8UoMr8TZ8 as you can see at https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote
Only e few hundred votes are needed. Not thousands !!

Jump to: